Week 6 Monday Night Miracle

1,561 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Chipotlemonger
GCP12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not sure if going for it was the right call, but running a QB sneak is next level stupid.
jefftip
AG
Won by 4
Carlo4
AG
GCP12 said:

I'm not sure if going for it was the right call, but running a QB sneak is next level stupid.

Buffalo will never win a super bowl with these coaches. It makes me happy.
GCP12
AG
I won't go that far. I like McDermot. I just think you try a quick pass and then Allen can run it if the play isn't there. There also wasn't a whole lot of time left even if they got it on the sneak and you might end up having to kick a FG anyways.
taylorswift13
AG
Miracles happen! Thanks Derrick Henry!!

Next week is going to be bananas with the Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys, Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, and the Pittsburgh Steelers on a bye.... so prepare and plan accordingly
W
AG
that's right.

the Bills only had 1 timeout.

so if Allen converts...it's 1st and goal at the 2-yard line...with 22 seconds left...and the clock is running
txagman1998
AG
When into the night +12 with Henry vs Allen and Diggs. Heroic effort by the King, but lost by a couple of points. Just brutal, 2nd highest scoring team in the league through six weeks but 3-3. Hopefully the variance evens out going forward. Will help to get Saquon and Gronk healthy. Wins: +30, +57, +26. Losses: -1.3, -17, -2.1.
EliteZags
AG
coulda clocked it to have 2 extra endzone shots with ~15s and 1 timeout before the FG
I woulda gone for it too
TXAG 05
AG
Just needed Josh Allen to stay under 30 pts and he got 28.72
Chipotlemonger
AG
TXAG 05 said:

Just needed Josh Allen to stay under 30 pts and he got 28.72

Wow that was a close one with where the Bills were on the field at the end
oh no
AG
taylorswift13 said:

Miracles happen! Thanks Derrick Henry!!

Next week is going to be bananas with the Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys, Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, and the Pittsburgh Steelers on a bye.... so prepare and plan accordingly
Need to stream a QB and K in one league and QB, K, and DEF in another. I'll be dropping some players I don't want to drop.
EliteZags
AG
you sound like you don't wanna drop your K..
oh no
AG
Meh. Usually wouldn't mind, but Tyler B is K #1 so far this year and figures to be throughout this season and FF playoffs. I'd rather not let someone else scoop him back up on waivers ahead of me next week if I can help it.
Chipotlemonger
AG
At this point in the season, if I am holding an elite kicker, I am not dropping him just to plug in a crummy WR/TB/TE into my lineup. We have enough 2021 evidence to know whIch kickers can be somewhat relied upon, and there are not many.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.