***Start/sit/waiver week 10***

5,570 Views | 220 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bonfired
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need Lamar and Dalvin Cook to combine for less than 30 points to win.
mAgnoliAg
AG
I made all the wrong plays today. Goff no TDs killed me. Everybody I played sucked. I'm done in our league. Just lost to the worst team. But my wife is tied for first and needs 2 points from mark andrews to win after she got the Hopkins Hail Mary points. So I guess we go all in on her team the rest of the way to try and get the money. Crazy because I've made the playoffs all 6 years in this league
W
AG
this was a rough day at the RB position for anyone that didn't have Kamara, Chubb, Swift, or Jacobs.

the backup/waiver wire RB's bombed: Mike Davis, Duke, Gio, DeeJay, et al
oh no
AG
fml my two RBs this week ended up being DeeJay and Jonathan Taylor. A whopping 10 pts combines.
gigem1223
I hear ya. I'm in pretty much a must win myself. Made bad decisions as well (starting Moss over RoJo) and suffered some terrible luck. 1. Chubb not scoring that final TD 2. The miracle Hail Mary. Now need Allen Robinson < 10 points tomorrow night.
Silvertaps
AG
Mark Andrews has been a disappointment this year.
W
AG
finally going to see Lamar forced to throw the ball
mAgnoliAg
AG
oh no said:

fml my two RBs this week ended up being DeeJay and Jonathan Taylor. A whopping 10 pts combines.

Yep I played Taylor and Duke Johnson. 11.1 between them. To add to it I played Travis Fulgham who got a whopping 1.8
BenFiasco14
AG
Finally back from my ban.

Ronald effing Jones 98 yard TD is why I lost today. F me.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Saint Pablo
Here to add to the misery! Went all in on the Eagles today. God knows why. Wentz and the defense got me 10.72 points. Wish I could've avoided Chark and Fuller's subpar days in the wind too. Man I miss Mixon, Golladay and Ridley.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Wentz didn't get his typical 2nd half points today! Bummer
Bonfired
AG
Had both Davis and Duke, plus D.K. Metcalf didn't do much, either...pretty much a team-wide bed****ting here other than Brandon Aiyuk.

I knew this week was going to be tough with no KC handcuff (Mahomes-Kelce), though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.