***start/sit/waiver week 9***

4,433 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by W
lunchbox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jetch17
AG
guess it will be all adams again tonight
gigem1223
Frick me.

Guess I gotta roll the dice with Brown in his first game back
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brady will find him for a short td. He might not catch but 1-2 balls, but brady will want him engaged and motivated from the start
Agzonfire
McKinnon or Hardman?
mike_ags_fan12
Jordan Reed activated for tonight. Great TE Streamer for the week. I'd say 10 targets 7 catches 65 yard and td
jetch17
AG
Ok I know I asked earlier, but y'all talk me out of playing Rodgers tonight over deshaun Watson Sunday
MOCO9
AG
I have Aaron Jones currently in at RB and Fournette as a flex. I am worried about Jones being limited or even not taking a snap. Should I keep as is or bench Jones and move Fournette down into my RB slot and bring Sterling Shepard in to fill the flex?

On the fence and looking for thoughts. Thanks
mAgnoliAg
AG
Anybody starting Trent Taylor? Only pass catcher available besides Jordan reed. I picked him up Tuesday
mAgnoliAg
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Anybody starting Trent Taylor? Only pass catcher available besides Jordan reed. I picked him up Tuesday

I started him and I'm apparently one of the few in the entire world as he is all of 1% owned. Guys I started him over are Amari Cooper, Diontae Johnson, Corey Davis, Johnathan Taylor
Saint Pablo
Facing Davante Adam's this week. Have Mixon on bye, Golladay, and Ridley out.
Saint Pablo
mAgnoliAg said:

mAgnoliAg said:

I started him and I'm apparently one of the few in the entire world as he is all of 1% owned. Guys I started him over are Amari Cooper, Diontae Johnson, Corey Davis, Johnathan Taylor
Not sure why you'd do this.
AtlAg05
AG
jetch17 said:

Ok I know I asked earlier, but y'all talk me out of playing Rodgers tonight over deshaun Watson Sunday

Hopefully you stayed with Rodgers
jetch17
Saint Pablo
DJ Chark
Jerry Jeudy
Mecole Hardman
mAgnoliAg
AG
I picked the wrong one of my 2 options. I considered Richie James who ended up with 33.4
Saint Pablo
I saw that. He out scored Davante Adams sheesh
gougler08
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

I picked the wrong one of my 2 options. I considered Richie James who ended up with 33.4

That SF offense was garbage...he broke open on a couple busted coverages / GB gave up at the end. No way you could have expected that
IrishAg
OK, I need advice, got one flex spot in a ppr and the choices are:

Kirk vs Mia
Jeudy vs Atl
Antonio Brown vs NO

I'm leaning towards Jeudy because it's against the fantasy point factory Falcons, and I don't think Brown will be ready yet. Anyone think it's go time with Brown first week out?
Saint Pablo
IrishAg said:

OK, I need advice, got one flex spot in a ppr and the choices are:

Kirk vs Mia
Jeudy vs Atl
Antonio Brown vs NO

I'm leaning towards Jeudy because it's against the fantasy point factory Falcons, and I don't think Brown will be ready yet. Anyone think it's go time with Brown first week out?
I am throwing him out there in a league where I have Ridley and Golladay out and Darrell Henderson and Mixon on bye.

I'd roll with him or Jeudy if I were you.
gougler08
AG
I'd go with Jeudy
IrishAg
Yeah, I think Jeudy is the play too.
mAgnoliAg
AG
gougler08 said:

mAgnoliAg said:

That SF offense was garbage...he broke open on a couple busted coverages / GB gave up at the end. No way you could have expected that

Somebody had to produce as a receiver. Didn't expect 33 but at least decent which is better than Cooper and Taylor right now
Saint Pablo
In a bit of a bind this week...would y'all start DJ Chark or drop him to start Jerry Jeudy or Mecole Hardman? I am behind by 29 thanks to Davante Adams and projected to lose big because of byes/injuries. Chark has a good matchup, but obviously has not converted on many of his targets and has a rookie backup QB throwing to him.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Drop Chark for the chance to start one of those guys? That is getting way too cute.
Saint Pablo
Chipotlemonger said:

Drop Chark for the chance to start one of those guys? That is getting way too cute.
I just grabbed Chark off of waivers last week lol I was shocked to see him there
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Pick one WR.... standard scoring

Godwin (even if healthy, not sure if he's a decent play)
Amari Cooper
Claypool

I'm in 1st place playing the 4th place team... looking more for high floor consistency I think so leaning Cooper?
oh no
AG
when will they declare Golladay as OUT? The Lions already said he'll be out 3 days ago! I need him in the IR spot so I can add a Defense, damn it!
oh no
AG
I actually might lean Claypool
Chipotlemonger
AG
oh no said:

when will they declare Golladay as OUT? The Lions already said he'll be out 3 days ago! I need him in the IR spot so I can add a Defense, damn it!
There has been some very annoying management of player designations from both ESPN and Yahoo this season...
Saint Pablo
Chipotlemonger said:

oh no said:

There has been some very annoying management of player designations from both ESPN and Yahoo this season...
Sleeper does the same thing. I need Kenyan Drake to be clarified as O so I can grab George Kittle to put on my IR.
oh no
AG
Golladay finally changed to OUT, so I could drop Kittle, move Golladay to IR, and add a defense for this week.

was Kittle worth keeping in IR? The way I understood it, he'll be back for MAYBE week 16 (FF championship) and only IF SF is playoff contention (unlikely).
Saint Pablo
oh no said:

Golladay finally changed to OUT, so I could drop Kittle, move Golladay to IR, and add a defense for this week.

was Kittle worth keeping in IR? The way I understood it, he'll be back for MAYBE week 16 (FF championship) and only IF SF is playoff contention (unlikely).
It is a keeper league and we have two IR spots, so I am definitely scooping him up. I also listened to a doc say they think he could return by FP playoffs.
Saint Pablo
Chris Carson and Carlos Hyde are OUT. Anyone firing up Deejay Dallas???
oh no
AG
I definitely would if I had him..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.