Houston Coach & GM Caught Cheating!

1,501 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ags #1
NASAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Reports indicate Houston Texans coach and GM Bill O'Brien cheated during the AFC semifinal game, using a combination of HD video and Snapchat to steal offensive and defensive plays from the Kansas City Chiefs during the first quarter of Sunday's game.

Andy Reid tells sources he caught on to the scheme when he noticed the Texans planning for the previous plays multiple times in a row. "It took me a while to figure it out. I mean, who lines up for the wrong play when the other team is in a different formation? I thought it was a disguised blitz or something. But then we noticed it corresponded to the spotty wifi in our stadium."

Asked how he overcame the stolen plays, Reid says they simply crossed out "offense" and "defense" on the playcard titles and falsely renamed them with a Sharpie.

"It was a quick fix. We tried it, and it worked. And by God, we took the lead before halftime. How else can you explain it? We're good but that was divine," possibly alluding to divine packpack for cheating.

Robert Goodell had indicated he will still punish the Texans franchise for cheating, regardless of the outcome. Initial talks point to banning the Texans from hiring any replacement coaches and sticking with the current staff until 2025.

"It's 2020, and hindsight is 2020. I thought it was appropriate the Bill learn from his mistakes here in the league. I'm a fan of second chances with no strings attached. Just ask Kap. But don't worry Texans fans, he won't be joining the team. I want justice, not punishment. "
Cancelled
AG
Didn't the Stros just get slammed for cheating?
PooDoo
AG
What a dope.
E
AG
Too soon
Ags #1
AG
Was this supposed to be funny?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.