***Cowboys vs Eagles***

9,365 Views | 278 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ApachePilot
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
+$500,000
94chem
... At least I would have. I suppose 7+8+8+3 = 26 if you don't get it.
PatAg
AG
94chem said:

Garrett doesn't do math. Go for 2 there.
explain your math
PatAg
AG
94chem said:

... At least I would have. I suppose 7+8+8+3 = 26 if you don't get it.
8+8+8+3=27
birdman
If things hold up...

Dallas goes 3-0 in first wave against NFC East opponents.
DE4D
AG
birdman said:

If things hold up...

Dallas goes 3-0 in first wave against NFC East opponents.

Big if
DannyDuberstein
AG
Probably the first time I've seen a coach called out for a 1 vs 2 decision in what is basically a 4TD game halfway thru the 4th.

But fwiw, I like the 1 to keep it at 27 where 3 tds and a last second 63 yard FG don't beat me
birdman
There are nearly 10 minutes left in the game. Get the easier point.
BleacherRat
Gig 'em!
NukeAg10
AG
Damn, would've been nice to see Sean Lee get that pick.
PatAg
AG
sean lee nooo
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Heath bell rung.
TyHolden
AG
Time to let pollard play?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Hand this over to Pollard.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I wonder how Brill Garrett is in all 3 phases.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Need moar Brill Garrett, less Jason.
jr15aggie
AG
Like to see them go on 4th. Go for it and then run the clock out. Too many injuries can happen in garbage time with eagles still playing.
TaggiesT
Still not going to have a win against a team with a winning record.

Fire Garrett!!!!
DannyDuberstein
AG
Huge W. Drivers seat in a division that looks like will need to be won to make the playoffs.
PooDoo
AG
Good bounce back into the bye week.
TaggiesT
So anybody catch that Seahawks game earlier today?
Olsen
AG
**** the Eagles!
94chem
PatAg said:

94chem said:

explain your math

26 point game would mean they stay in the game one possession longer before having to go for 2. 27 point game means they kick PAT every time and need 4 TD's. Probably. I would try to put it on 28.
aggietony2010
AG
TaggiesT said:

I was wondering where our good friend was. Was really looking forward to his company tonight.
PatAg
AG
94chem said:

PatAg said:

94chem said:

explain your math

26 point game would mean they stay in the game one possession longer before having to go for 2. 27 point game means they kick PAT every time and need 4 TD's. Probably. I would try to put it on 28.
8+8+8+3 = 27
91AggieLawyer
AG
PatAg said:

The ref 5-10 yards away staring at it calls incomplete. The ref 30 yards away throws a flag

There's a very simple and logical reason for this: in 7 and 8 man mechanics used by the NFL and College, each deep official and each wing official at the line of scrimmage has a pre-set responsibility for the receiver he covers at the line of scrimmage. Officials aren't like fans -- they don't solely follow the ball. They will stick with what they call their "key." For the deep officials, their "key" is the receivers (obviously). So when you see an official farther away flag something that a closer official ignored, it usually means he was keying on the receiver and the defender the entire time. Either that, or he's flagging something he saw earlier in the play. Or both.

There's no mechanic in the CCA (used by the NCAA officials) and probably not in the NFL that says the closest official makes the call. In some cases, one will defer to the other when they get together after the play and that may be the deciding factor, but as long as the official is on his key or within his general area of responsibility (i.e. not a side judge flagging roughing the passer from 75 yards away), then being close is not an issue.
ApachePilot
AG
aggietony2010 said:

TaggiesT said:

I was wondering where our good friend was. Was really looking forward to his company tonight.

I stayed away because the Mods told me to stop hurting cowboy fans feelings. Guess you all have some real sensitive types over here turning me in for pointing out the same things you all say. But Hey Congrats on the big win boys. You beat a crappy 3-3 eagles team at home. My Hawks had a rough end to their game Vs the Ravens no doubt. Hard to watch. Still 5-2 in the best division in football. What's the record of the teams the cowboys have beaten this season again?

Found it: 6-21. Wow y'all beat some tough teams.
Miami
Giants
Redskins
Eagles
Jets- oops

Thanks for thinking of me. Maybe wait to smack talk when your cowboys beat a team with a winning record.
basketballaddict44
"Great win against a division opponent." Oh thanks man, tough loss for the Seahawks, but y'all have looked really good so far this season.

Much less abrasive conversation.
ApachePilot
AG
basketballaddict44 said:

"Great win against a division opponent." Oh thanks man, tough loss for the Seahawks, but y'all have looked really good so far this season.

Much less abrasive conversation.

Fair enough I'll try and be nicer. I actually was being nice by not saying anything, but I was called out. Funny to hear smack talk from anyone that lost to the jets.
bonfarr
AG
IDGAF if you are nice just don't be a d-bag. You are the very definition of a d ewshbag and you know it.
ApachePilot
AG
bonfarr said:

IDGAF if you are nice just don't be a d-bag. You are the very definition of a d ewshbag and you know it.

I love the name calling at people we don't know over professional sports teams. Don't be so sensitive.
PatAg
AG
ApachePilot said:

bonfarr said:

I love the name calling at people we don't know over professional sports teams. Don't be so sensitive.
Don't exist on this thread
ApachePilot
AG
You guys called me out on this thread and then talk **** and name call when I reply. Bunch of d-bags
ApachePilot
AG
TaggiesT said:

That game hurt boys. It was fun until the 4th quarter. Ravens can run the ball!!!
ApachePilot
AG
aggietony2010 said:

TaggiesT said:

I'm here to take my medicine. Got our butts kicked at home. That's 2 times this year we got whipped at home. We gotta figure out how to stop the run.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.