**2019 Fantasy Trade Thread**

9,528 Views | 219 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Floyd Falcon Sr
Smoke-N-Mirrors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was more wondering how you ended up with CMC, Kamara, Evans Kupp and Mahomes.
I think Kamara and Zeke are about equal. Thomas is a stud.
Saint Pablo
Smoke-N-Mirrors said:

I was more wondering how you ended up with CMC, Kamara, Evans Kupp and Mahomes.
I think Kamara and Zeke are about equal. Thomas is a stud.
drafted EVANS and CMC. Traded Josh Gordon and Allen Robinson for Mahomes. Traded John Ross for Cooper Kupp. Traded Todd Gurley, Edelman, and Damien Williams for Kamara. Some of those deals shocked me that the other guys took them.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Talking to a guy about moving Kamara and Melvin Gordon for Zeke and Michael Thomas. Is this a take?

My roster looks like this:
QB: Pat Mahomes, Jameis Winston
RB: CMC, Kamara, Chris Carson, Melvin Gordon, Carlos Hyde, Malcolm Brown
WR: Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Christian Kirk, MVS, Will Fuller
TE: Evan Engram

10 man ESPN standard scoring. Don't dump on me for having 2 QBs.
I look at this trade as essentially Melvin Gordon for Michael Thomas. When it's all said and done I think Kamara and Zeke will end up pretty similar in total points. So looking at it that way yeah I pull the trigger on this. Might look at bye weeks and see what that does. Either way, set your lineup, forget about it, and enjoy your league winnings.
canadiaggie
AG
Saint Pablo said:

canadiaggie said:

I give Aaron Jones & Jimmy G for Gurley and Jared Cook?

I have Kelce, Zeke, and just activated Melvin Gordon off IR.

My receivers suck though. Juju, Boyd, Edelman, only Godwin has been a bright spot. Have AJG stashed in case.
I flipped Jones for Gurley last week, I am a fan of that move
I'm really glad I didn't flip Jones
Saint Pablo
canadiaggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

canadiaggie said:

I give Aaron Jones & Jimmy G for Gurley and Jared Cook?

I have Kelce, Zeke, and just activated Melvin Gordon off IR.

My receivers suck though. Juju, Boyd, Edelman, only Godwin has been a bright spot. Have AJG stashed in case.
I flipped Jones for Gurley last week, I am a fan of that move
I'm really glad I didn't flip Jones
sheesh. Couldn't have seen that coming. I flipped Gurley and someone for Kamara, then Kamara for Zeke. Which I feel good about moving forward. But damn Jones could be top 5 moving forward tbh
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
I'm 1-4 in a league and got offered this: my Zeke for his Chris Godwin and Derrick Henry

My RBs/WRs: Kamara, Zeke, Gore, Singletary, Edelman, DJ Moore, Alshon Jeffrey, Christian Kirk

His RBs/WRs: Derrick Henry, Adam Jones, Michael Thomas, Chris Godwin, Keenan Allen, Marlon Mack

I was thinking about countering with Kamara for Mike Thomas and either Adam Jones or Henry.

Thoughts?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
Mantis Toboggan MD said:

I'm 1-4 in a league and got offered this: my Zeke for his Chris Godwin and Derrick Henry

My RBs/WRs: Kamara, Zeke, Gore, Singletary, Edelman, DJ Moore, Alshon Jeffrey, Christian Kirk

His RBs/WRs: Derrick Henry, Adam Jones, Michael Thomas, Chris Godwin, Keenan Allen, Marlon Mack

I was thinking about countering with Zeke for Mike Thomas and either Adam Jones or Henry.

Thoughts?
You could counter but otherwise seems pretty fair. Zeke isn't getting the passing game work from last year so he's kind of a little bit lower than ranked pre season. I also just like Henry because they feed him even when they are losing games.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Floyd Falcon Sr said:

Mantis Toboggan MD said:

I was thinking about countering with Zeke for Mike Thomas and either Adam Jones or Henry.

Thoughts?
You could counter but otherwise seems pretty fair. Zeke isn't getting the passing game work from last year so he's kind of a little bit lower than ranked pre season. I also just like Henry because they feed him even when they are losing games.

He countered with Allen and Henry for Kamara, is that a take? Thanks
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Smoke-N-Mirrors
AG
Hollywood Brown for Devin Singletary?
Singletary hasn't played in a while and Gore may stay as rb1 with his success.
Saint Pablo
Just had a crazy idea. My team is pretty stacked and week in and week out I have really been struggling to find a productive defense.

My lineup is
QB: Pat Mahomes
RB: CMC, Zeke, Chris Carson, Carlos Hyde, Tony Pollard, and Malcolm Brown
WR: Michael Thomas, Cooper Kupp, Mike Evans, Will Fuller, Christian Kirk
TE: Evan Engram and Jason Witten (grabbed him bc Engram is hurt)
D/ST: Streaming

I didn't start Evans last week (thankfully) and won't be doing so unless there are byes. Would I be insane to put that offer out there? I like trading a lot, so this may be me just over thinking something to make a move.
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
Mantis Toboggan MD said:

Floyd Falcon Sr said:

Mantis Toboggan MD said:

Thoughts?

He countered with Allen and Henry for Kamara, is that a take? Thanks
I'm a bigger fan of Godwin I think, but it's probably pretty fair. Henry and Allen are both typically consistent. Just look at the starting lineup and imagine playing against it.

Is Zeke, Henry, Keenan going to be higher scoring than Zeke, Kamara, Alshon(?) I think it likely will most weeks

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.