Trade Devin Singletary for Michael Gallup?

1,715 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Floyd Falcon Sr
Allen Gamble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've got OBJ, Brandin Cooks, Sammy Watkins, and Larry FG as my receivers.

I really wanna drop Cooks, but the guy who has Gallup will only take a RB for him, of which I'm willing to give up Singletary. I've currently got Mark Ingram and David Johnson as my RB's

Bad or good trade? It's a PPR league I'm in as well. Also this is my 2nd time doing fantasy ever so I'm trying to be as much as a sponge as possible on evaluating trades.
EliteZags
AG
I have a slightly similar roster in non PPR:

RBs: DJ, Fournette, Singletary, MGordon, JJackson, Howard
WRs: OBJ, Hilton, Pettis, Green, Metcalf, Hardman

wouldn't trade Singletary for Gallup or any #2 receiver outside of NE

he didn't even touch the ball til mid 3rd Q and nearly topped 100yds with 5 receptions, especially if you can play a flex/3rd RB like my league
Saint Pablo
Agree. I would hold Singletary.
imnag07
AG
Don't drop Cooks! That offense is a good one...
Allen Gamble
Ok, I'll keep Cooks. But I'm stuck between starting him or Ted Ginn Jr this week. The LAR defense is much saltier, so I'm leaning with Cooks despite Ginn's good game yesterday. Thoughts?
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
Allen Gamble said:

Ok, I'll keep Cooks. But I'm stuck between starting him or Ted Ginn Jr this week. The LAR defense is much saltier, so I'm leaning with Cooks despite Ginn's good game yesterday. Thoughts?
Don't bank on a single game performance to figure out who to start the next week (a little hard early in the season). Check out the consensus week 2 rankings at Fantasypros to see who to start as you get the swing of things Brandin cooks is ranked 13 there, while Ginn is ranked 56! Players like Ginn are boom or bust and you don't really do well if you rely on that type of WR.

All that said fantasy is also a skill game and sometimes your gut tells you that the rankings are wrong, so if you're a believer ride with your guy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.