Champions thread

3,154 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by DallasAggie0
TXAG 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First ever championship tonight. Lost 5 of my first 7 games, including the first 3 and then didn't lose again. McCafferey was my MVP by far.
DallasAggie0
Dropped a 3-peat on my league and have now won 4 out of 6. Some people just get all the luck it seems.
aggiepaintrain
AG
14 team league, top 6 make playoffs
I was last team in and VICTORY!!

My opponent ran into Aaron Rodgers & Russell Wilson.
CCred92
AG
Cam went down. Picked up Foles and Williams this week. Won by less than half point on lockets late fourth quarter catch. Fourth Super Bowl but first in five years. 2500 payout.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I lost by 2 friggin points.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
07ag
AG
won by less than a point, replaced cam with dak, my rb's were named mcguire, williams, and ballage, te was gronk (big fat zero in the champ game)

had to sweat it out monday night as i was done, up by 3 points and he had jared cook to play still

8 years this league has been going on, i'm the first person with multiple titles
selk
AG
Here Here! 2 big money league championships!!
mike_ags_fan12
What's proper etiquette for asking eta on payout, besides "where's my money, *****?"

AFAF
ac04
i paid out my league today.
Bunk Moreland
I'd say within 5 days of the Tuesday morning after final MNF, assuming those people have venmo/PayPal and can easily receive payment.

I paid our league yesterday. Really enjoyed giving myself $1k for the title .
mike_ags_fan12
Nice. I'm not hurting for it but I am going to Vegas super bowl weekend. Be good to have it by then so I can put it all on the Cowboys to win the game vs the Texans.
Vade281
AG
WOOO! Thank you, Aaron Rodgers.
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Eugene4x
AG
3/3 this year
MrPlow2010
AG
Won 2 of my leagues. Feels good having friends get upset when you win too much.
Frisco86
AG
Did it. Easy 40 point victory in final and semifinal. No drama except early in semifinal when KA went out with hip pointer but Mixon Chubb Adams juju and DJ came through.
mike_ags_fan12
mike_ags_fan12 said:

What's proper etiquette for asking eta on payout, besides "where's my money, *****?"

AFAF

A month later, and still no payout. He got mad at me for asking for my money. Last time I play this crappy league
DallasAggie0
If you haven't been paid by now they probably have no intention of ever paying you. Probably time to get a little more "serious".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.