*** COWBOYS 2018 SEASON ***

309,202 Views | 4345 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
expresswrittenconsent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, good luck with that one 2 yrs later. Nice touch involving the police and cowboys in this plot.
TMACsDaMan
Well Sean Lee is already hurt
investorAg83
AG
Considering they're in Oxnard, it's probably time to retire this thread and start posting on the 2019 one.
AgsWin2011
AG
TMACsDaMan said:

Well Sean Lee is already hurt

So everything already going according to plan? Let's hope Leighton Vander Esch doesn't get the career injury bug Sean Lee is cursed with.
Ag12thman
AG
The poor guy just really needs to consider retirement. His long-term health has to be a concern at this point. It's injury after injury after injury. Good player, but is of no use if he cannot be on the field.
jtstanley4621
AG
Ag12thman said:

The poor guy just really needs to consider retirement. His long-term health has to be a concern at this point. It's injury after injury after injury. Good player, but is of no use if he cannot be on the field.
He's 33. If he can't stay healthy this season, he should hang up the cleats. I'm pretty sure he would make a great coach. Maybe Garrett could bring him back in that sort of capacity.

The shame about Sean Lee is that I think people would talk about him the same way people talk about Luke Kuechly if Lee could have been healthy. A very cerebral LB with great ability. Lee has been that for us when healthy. He's just never healthy.
BMX Bandit
mAgnoliAg said:

You're crazy if you wouldn't trade him for trubisky

Crazy I tell you! Crazy.
First Page Refresh
Page 125 of 125

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.