Is Sammy Watkins Droppable

1,919 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by W
Floyd Falcon Sr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have some guys I want to get off waivers but don't really have a lot of guys that I'm comfortable dropping. Any of you think Sammy is useless? Tough schedule upcoming and basically a complete no show 3/4 weeks.
AggieFabricator
Hell no. Solid bench stash off potential alone. Sean McVay is a offensive genius look what he's done with the rams. He will have big games. He's a solid flex play at the least.
ac04
Ag_07
AG
Hell no he's not droppable. And I'm a frustrated Watkins owner.

And can I play in your league next year?
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
I held onto him despite my reservations. Only reason I was considering it is because I'm deep at WR. Gonna try to trade Watkins and Pryor for a single player upgrade.
Gigemags382
AG
So we have one post asking if Watkins is drop-able, and another post where someone is asking if they got good value trading Watkins/Ebron for CJ Anderson.

Ok...
ac04
apparently i need to be sending offers for sammy watkins.
Coppell97
AG
I laughed at this before. Now I am not.
Coppell97
AG
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
I have Dak on bye this week, and to fill in my only option is to complete a 2-1 trade by Sunday, or I'm going to be dropping Sammy.
Coppell97
AG
Floyd Falcon Sr said:

I have Dak on bye this week, and to fill in my only option is to complete a 2-1 trade by Sunday, or I'm going to be dropping Sammy.
I dropped him in two leagues. Let someone else take a flier on him and get that "zero" or 2-point performance. Yes, he may have another blow-up game or two, so maybe he's a good bye week filler if you want to gamble. But I don't think he can be trusted as a regular starter right now.
W
AG
we may soon be adding:

Martavis

Amari Cooper

and Cobb

to the "should they be dropped list?"

tough to carry these guys through the big bye weeks when they are producing very little
Ag_07
AG
Alright here to eat crow on this one.

I'm about to drop his ass. He's just sitting on my bench and shows no signs of bouncing back.

I'm dropping him for Agholor
W
AG
I'm dropping Terrelle Pryor today.

and in the league where I have both Martavis and Cooper...one of them is getting dropped before week 9...unless I can find someone to take them
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.