***Cowboys at Denver ***

14,411 Views | 639 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggielax48
kb2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

kb2001 said:

bonfarr said:

Every game thread has an ******* Texans fan with a bad case of schadenfreude, congrats kb you are it this week.
Or, I live in Denver and am also a Broncos fan? This thread was supposed to be for the Cowboys-Broncos game, not for Cowboy fans to have a safe space. Don't get ticked at me because I ruined your safe space and you guys are triggered. Cowboys haven't beaten the Broncos in over 20 seasons and haven't won in Denver in almost 25. The last time they were here they made Romo look foolish. So far, Dak is just lining up for his turn. It could change, our O-line is weak as hell and we have no depth on D-line, but the cowboys look like a scout team right now

I see staff is cleaning up the scary posts though, so this one will probably trigger enough folks to get deleted as well
Now you're the one who sounds triggered
Yep, that's it, whatever helps you make it to halftime
Kashchei
AG
THAT was big
PatAg
AG
whaddya know, all your posts are on the Politics board. Very surprised.

Dan Bailey is a man, but he isn't 40.
Cy_Tolliver
Pretty amazing after that first half only down 11.
Vernada
AG
Kashchei said:

THAT was big

Could've done 65.
Macarthur
How pathetic is your life that you take time to go to another teams thread and troll?
turfman80
AG
I saw leverage.....
Cy_Tolliver
Bailey is amazing. He may be the best FG kicker ever. Maybe not for distance, but for consistency.
GoodOldAgs
Dan Bailey has the big toe of Hermes
mAgnoliAg
AG
Macarthur said:

How pathetic is your life that you take time to go to another teams thread and troll?

This isn't the cowboys season thread
TwoMarksHand
AG
Anyone else not care to hear what Mike p or Dan blandino have to say?
bonfarr
AG
Take it to the Broncos board then pothead.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Marco Esquandolas
AG
Phew, needed some dang points.

Big question is can dallas get the running game functioning again in second half to keep this garbage secondary off the field.
45-70Ag
AG
You guys could have it worse.

I grew up in Chicago
The bears are just horrid
PatAg
AG
They defended the run well, but IMO, we never really committed to it either. Which seems insane/stupid to me.
Sharpshooter
AG
I think you bit***rs need to go take some Midol. You are ruining this thread.
Kashchei
AG
Your first post on this thread calls all of us whiners and sips, and then when we attack you act all innocent. GTFO.
aggietony2010
AG
Just understand that while this isn't a Cowboys forum, you're like the guy who goes into a bar full of opposing fans, starts talking ****, and then gets shouted down.

Your arguments might have "merit" but you're speaking to the wrong audience. I don't know how you expected any other reaction.
Aggies1322
AG
PatAg said:

They defended the run well, but IMO, we never really committed to it either. Which seems insane/stupid to me.

We ran the ball what, 4 times in the entire half? Horrid game plan.
Amazing Moves
Good job, Bailey.
jtstanley4621
AG
Just feels like the cowboys don't have any answers for Denver defensively. I feel bad for Marinelli. He's always undermanned it seems like.
Macarthur
Oh, that makes it completely diff.
Marco Esquandolas
AG
My dude just used "pothead" as an insult lmao
bonfarr
AG
PatAg said:

Linehan obviously sees something in the D alignment that says we should throw but our receivers can't get open either. Broncos will be content letting Dak dump it to Witten for 4 yards a night long.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
PatAg
AG
Did they explain why Denver took that time out, was someone hurt and it was forced?
Or did they think that, after a 7 yard gain on first down, they were gonna stop us from getting a 1st and get the ball back?

Seemed like a big coaching blunder they didnt really call the 1st year HC out on
Macarthur
Aggies1322 said:

PatAg said:

We ran the ball what, 4 times in the entire half? Horrid game plan.
They are loading the run. Need to pass to open up run. Run out of shotgun is okay too.
PatAg
AG
Would be big for the defense to force a pun ton this first drive
jtstanley4621
AG
PatAg said:

Did they explain why Denver took that time out, was someone hurt and it was forced?
Or did they think that, after a 7 yard gain on first down, they were gonna stop us from getting a 1st and get the ball back?

Seemed like a big coaching blunder they didnt really call the 1st year HC out on

I think he was really confident that they'd get the ball back in time. But it definitely ended up being a stupid decision.
bonfarr
AG
Pretty sure they thought thwy could force a punt and score again.
kb2001
AG
Kashchei said:

Your first post on this thread calls all of us whiners and sips, and then when we attack you act all innocent. GTFO.
Who's acting innocent? I'm just calling out BS when I see it, it isn't my fault you guys can't handle reality staring you in the face. The cowboys look terrible, people are already complaining about the refs, and even saying the rules should be changed. It's pathetic

Good first half. The O-line has held up well enough, and front 7 have shut down the run game. The run game is working, and Sanders and DT are playing well
PatAg
AG
So you live in Denver and have decided to root for the Bronces. Where did you grow up
jtstanley4621
AG
PatAg said:

Agreed. I just don't know what you do in all honesty. They've had to resort to guys playing out of position because of injuries. Denver has been able to essentially do whatever they want.
CrottyKid
AG
Slow day on the politics board, I guess?
PatAg
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

PatAg said:

Agreed. I just don't know what you do in all honesty. They've had to resort to guys playing out of position because of injuries. Denver has been able to essentially do whatever they want.
bad game for the offense to not be able to impose its will and eat up clock
kb2001
AG
aggietony2010 said:

Just understand that while this isn't a Cowboys forum, you're like the guy who goes into a bar full of opposing fans, starts talking ****, and then gets shouted down.

Your arguments might have "merit" but you're speaking to the wrong audience. I don't know how you expected any other reaction.
I expected people to be irritated, even pissed off, but not to be whining about changing the rules

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.