**Week 3 who to start**

8,023 Views | 167 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mike_ags_fan12
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would agree that Wallace and DJax are similar boom or bust players. At this point I would keep Wallace before DJax.

I like Coleman better than McKinnon. Unfortunately Asiata gets the goal line carries for the Vikings and he usually scores. Scored 9 rushing TD's in 2014 when AD was out.

the other issue with the Vikings RB's:

week 3 at Carolina
week 4 vs. NYG
week 5 vs. Houston
week 6 bye

eventually Minn's schedule gets better, but this next month could be rough
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
TY Hilton vs SD or Kelvin Benajamin vs Minn

Non PPR
W
AG
great games for Blount and the NE defense tonight. Good game for Lamar.

but Gronk takes a do-nut, Houston D scores 1 point, and Hopkins only 56 yards
W
AG
this game got back to the NFL tradition of Thursday night fantasy duds
Enviroag02
AG
Next year my draft strategy will be to not draft any players from the Texans, Dolphins, Browns, Rams, and maybe even the Jags. Don't know why I didn't employ that strategy this year..
W
AG
yep, I have Lamar in one league. And he hasn't come close to scoring a TD yet this season
Aggie1205
AG
Thankful that I held off on Gronk. Still not sure I sub out Cobbs or Shepard for Diggs. I like their match ups better. Also interested in Sneads status since he has come up questionable.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Flex, no ppr

T.Y. Hilton
Melvin Gordon

I'm curious to see what your starting 2 rbs and 2 wrs are. Melvin is a must start right now imo.

Hopkins, Jordy
Forte, DWilliams
dixie whiskey
AG
off to a great start as my opponent in both leagues started the patriots d, with one being an idp league where my opponent also started Collins with 18pts.

in one league, I'm temporarily ****ed at rb. bell and Charles on my bench but trying to stay afloat until they're playing. had Abdullah as well, who i dropped for ajayi for at least this weekend if foster can't go against that awful browns d. Rolling out green and Benjamin at wr.
need 2 rb 1 flex out of (no ppr)
ajayi
j hill
Diggs
Langford
Watkins
lockett

mind you I already started gronk (gates is my other te and him being questionable is the only reason I didn't sit gronk) so I'm in a hole. also, am i crazy going bortles over tyrod?

league 2 I need less help. just need a flex, .5 ppr, out of
c-mike (not 100%, have a claim in after Abdullahs news)
shepherd
Sharpe
m. Jones (either of them)

thanks
HouseDivided06
AG
Think I'd go Hill, Langford, and Diggs in first one. Shepard in the second league
mike_ags_fan12
quote:
off to a great start as my opponent in both leagues started the patriots d, with one being an idp league where my opponent also started Collins with 18pts.

in one league, I'm temporarily ****ed at rb. bell and Charles on my bench but trying to stay afloat until they're playing. had Abdullah as well, who i dropped for ajayi for at least this weekend if foster can't go against that awful browns d. Rolling out green and Benjamin at wr.
need 2 rb 1 flex out of (no ppr)
ajayi
j hill
Diggs
Langford

Watkins
lockett

mind you I already started gronk (gates is my other te and him being questionable is the only reason I didn't sit gronk) so I'm in a hole. also, am i crazy going bortles over tyrod?

league 2 I need less help. just need a flex, .5 ppr, out of
c-mike (not 100%, have a claim in after Abdullahs news)
shepherd
Sharpe
m. Jones (either of them)

thanks
mike_ags_fan12
Ha, great minds think alike.

Sit one out

Maclin vs NYJ
Tevin Coleman @ NO
Charles Sims vs LA
HouseDivided06
AG
I would sit Coleman. I have to sit Sims and it is killing me.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
Need a flex, TIA:
-Freeman at NO
-Coleman at NO
-Ware vs NYJ
-Artis-Payne vs MIN
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AboveAndBeyond
Landry vs Browns
Shepard vs Wash
Ryan Matthews vs Pitt

Leaning toward Landry but Shepard could work. Ryan just because this is a Flex position.
rangerdanger
AG
quote:
Landry vs Browns
Shepard vs Wash
Ryan Matthews vs Pitt

Leaning toward Landry but Shepard could work. Ryan just because this is a Flex position.

I like Landry too. Browns have been crap. Starting A&Ms greatest WR/QB of all time in response.

Need 2 of 3:

Baldwin vs SF
CMike vs SF
AJ Green vs Denver
bearkatag15
AG

dixie whiskey
AG
quote:
quote:
Need 2 of 3:

Baldwin vs SF
CMike vs SF
AJ Green vs Denver
Need a flex in a PPR league....

Tajae Sharpe vs OAK
Randall Cobb vs DET
TJ Yeldon vs BAL
Tyrell Williams vs IND
Cameron Artis-Payne vs MIN

I'd probably go with Sharpe here, Im pretty high on him and see mariota continuing to develop chemistry with him. I think the titans will eventually have to abandon the run trying to catch oakland, and it's not like they have other playmakers on the outside. also I really dont like your other options all that much..

one more dilemma I left out in my earlier post... tannehill or mariota? tannehill has a great matchup but I feel like he has the potential to have an inexplicably terrible game regardless of how promising it looks, while Ive begun to trust mariota to have a decent floor from week to week.
W
AG
Tajae Sharpe vs OAK
Randall Cobb vs DET
TJ Yeldon vs BAL
Tyrell Williams vs IND
Cameron Artis-Payne vs MIN

---------------

Tannehill vs. Mariota is a tough one, but the Titans are a run-first team. Two of his 4 TD passes are to RB's.
RT has had some dud games in favorable situations before. However I think I would go with Tannehill
CFTXAG10
AG
Need some advice in a DFS - Fanduel - friendly league

Rodgers vs. Lions
Tannehill vs. Browns
Luck vs. Chargers

I have a Rodgers-Nelson stack right now, but I really like Tannehill at home against a bad Browns defense and possibly Luck even though Moncrief is on the shelf

Thoughts? TIA.
Removed:15444557
quote:
Rodgers vs. Lions
Tannehill vs. Browns
Luck vs. Chargers

I'm not sure of cost of each player in fandual but out of those three I like luck then tannehill then rodgers but tannehill is the boom or bust flyer. (I'm starting him over Eli this week)

Need a RB2 in a .5 ppr league
L Murray
C Mike
Ajayi
Smokedraw01
Matt Ryan or Derek Carr?
W
AG
quote:
Matt Ryan or Derek Carr?
Ryan has been surprisingly good in fantasy so far. Nothing to fear about a matchup vs. the Saints
Blindside05
AG
Cmike - From what I've read so far Rawls is unlikely to play and cmike could be the workhorse Sunday

With that being said I need a wr and flex between cmike Parker and Tyrell Williams
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
quote:
Matt Ryan or Derek Carr?

Definitely Matty Ice.

League 1: Need a flex
-Freeman at NO
-Coleman at NO
-Ware vs NYJ
-Artis-Payne vs MIN

League 2: Need an RB2
-Ajayi vs CLE
-Yeldon vs BAL
-Asiata at CAR
-Forsett at JAX
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
quote:
Cmike - From what I've read so far Rawls is unlikely to play and cmike could be the workhorse Sunday

With that being said I need a wr and flex between cmike Parker and Tyrell Williams

Cmike and Tyrell Williams
gillom
AG
Cmike or Sims.. non ppr

Snead with potential of not playing or Wallace, Austin
Natasha Romanoff
Sims over Cmike

Same question on Snead...PPR, play Snead with the possibility he doesn't play or Cobb?
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
quote:
quote:
Matt Ryan or Derek Carr?

Definitely Matty Ice.

League 1: Need a flex
-Freeman at NO
-Coleman at NO
-Ware vs NYJ
-Artis-Payne vs MIN

League 2: Need an RB2
-Ajayi vs CLE
-Yeldon vs BAL
-Asiata at CAR
-Forsett at JAX

Anyone for either of these? For league 1 Charles was officially ruled out, so might be leaning Ware. For league 2 looks like the dolphins are looking to feed Drake this week so Ajayi is out, leaning Forsett.
gillom
AG
Im leaning wallace ovee snead, both cobb and wallace are boom or bust but snead didnt practice at all
gillom
AG
Freeman or coleman, asiata
misterguinness
AG
Non PPR, Pick 3 from:
Gore vs. SD
Gurley @ TB
Freeman @ NO
McKinnon @ Carolina
Artis Payne vs Minnesota
Natasha Romanoff
Rivers @ Indy or Big Ben @ Philly?

Agree on Asiata, I would probably lean Freeman but don't think you go wrong with Coleman
Natasha Romanoff
I would probably go Gore, Gurley, Freeman. I don't like McKinnon, especially vs Carolina, and I think CAP will be in a timeshare.
misterguinness
AG
quote:
Rivers @ Indy or Big Ben @ Philly?

Agree on Asiata, I would probably lean Freeman but don't think you go wrong with Coleman

Stats say Rivers but I don't see how you don't start Ben

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.