My Grandson, Johnathan, is a sophomore majoring in Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology and is looking for a part-time job related to his field. He's interned at his father's (Class of '03) engineering firm in Waco for three years and is proficient in:
Additive manufacturing SLA & FDM, wiring, soldering, power supplies, oscilloscope, and wave form generators, He has worked on projects involving propeller blade technology, wireless power transfer, color management software, and CAD designing.
He would prefer to work in an area that would benefit both he and his employer rather than wait tables, so I told him that I would reach out to the BCS Aggies to see if anyone would be interested in visiting with him.
Though grandpa is a bit biased, Johnathan is a brilliant young man who can be counted on to show up, work his butt off, and integrate well within a company. Please let me know if you are looking for someone part-time with Johnathan's skill set and I will put him in touch with you.
Gig'em
Paul Miller '74
pdm7074@gmail.com
Additive manufacturing SLA & FDM, wiring, soldering, power supplies, oscilloscope, and wave form generators, He has worked on projects involving propeller blade technology, wireless power transfer, color management software, and CAD designing.
He would prefer to work in an area that would benefit both he and his employer rather than wait tables, so I told him that I would reach out to the BCS Aggies to see if anyone would be interested in visiting with him.
Though grandpa is a bit biased, Johnathan is a brilliant young man who can be counted on to show up, work his butt off, and integrate well within a company. Please let me know if you are looking for someone part-time with Johnathan's skill set and I will put him in touch with you.
Gig'em
Paul Miller '74
pdm7074@gmail.com