Job Network
Sponsored by

Resume Review

1,104 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by chjoak
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Been reworking and updating my resume the last couple weeks and am curious if there are any people in the tech sector here that wouldn't mind giving it a look and providing feedback? I have had a couple friends look at it but interested in a little impartiality. Bonus if you have any experience recruiting/interviewing. PM or email (in my profile) if you willing.
H-town ag
AG
One suggestion that I followed from another post was to run the text from each section of your resume through an AI platform like Google Gemini. I was really impressed at the suggested edits.
78bc3
AG
Please forward a copy to ppausky78@tamu.edu and I'll take a look.
What type job are you pursuing so I can see if experience points are on target?
Have you looked at the optimizer on jobscan.co?
May also want to sit in on next Wednesday's Former Student resources webinar at the TAMU Career Center. Resumes are important. We show resources and strategies to help you get discovered.
To register for Third Wednesday at Noon CDT tx.ag/ThirdWednesday
Paul Pausky BC3 '78
Fins Up!
AG
Find James P Shelley. Many of us have used him and are happy with his services.
JamesPShelley
The Chicken Ranch said:

Find James P Shelley. Many of us have used him and are happy with his services.
Thank you for the referral.

OP may find my website "down". My business primarily is fueled by referral, so I opted to discontinue that subscription, for now. However, you are welcome to email me at jim @ my Texags username (jim@jamespshelley.com).
chjoak
AG
78bc3 said:

Please forward a copy to ppausky78@tamu.edu and I'll take a look.
What type job are you pursuing so I can see if experience points are on target?
Have you looked at the optimizer on jobscan.co?
May also want to sit in on next Wednesday's Former Student resources webinar at the TAMU Career Center. Resumes are important. We show resources and strategies to help you get discovered.
To register for Third Wednesday at Noon CDT tx.ag/ThirdWednesday
Currently a Product Owner for a small software company. Seeking a Product Owner, Product Manager or other form of management role related to the design & development of software.

I am not familiar with jobscan.co but can take a look. I started with 2-3 free resume builder websites that utilize AI for supposedly better wording of your various sections. Uploaded my old resume and walked through the steps. Picked the wording I liked best from the various sites and plugged that into another site with a template I really liked.

Haven't done anything with the Career Center in several years. I am currently employed and about an hour away but if I can get away I will definitely attend.
chjoak
AG
emails sent
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.