Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring - Fundamental Reservoir Engineer

994 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by MarleyFeed97
WildcatterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
An established oil and gas company in Midland, Texas is seeking a fundamental reservoir engineer on a part-time or contract basis. Ideally, candidate should have 3-5 years of experience.

This position can be remote or on-site and has the potential to become full-time if it proves to be a good fit.

Please DM for more details.
MarleyFeed97
AG
What do you mean by "fundamental" Res Eng? Would also be helpful if you could provide a little more in terms of type of experience (ex, reserves, RTA, simulation, etc.) desired. I could pass along some names but they are all more than 3-5 yrs experienced folks.
-MarleyFeed97
WildcatterAg
AG
The main objective is to perform economic evaluations on leasehold and mineral & royalty interests. The role requires strong risk assessment skills, market awareness, and collaboration with geologists and landmen. Quick turn-around times and accuracy are priorities.
WildcatterAg
AG
Any recommendations on consultants or Petroleum Engineering firms that could handle this work on an hourly basis? Speed and accuracy are the priorities.
MarleyFeed97
AG
Wildcatter, I may be able to help you but can't DM. You can email me at rpbfitness@gmail.com to discuss and I can either point you towards a contract RE or help out directly.
-MarleyFeed97
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.