This position is not yet posted but if I happen to find the right person I can skip that entire process and bring them onboard now. I've had solid hires from TexAgs over the years so crossing my fingers for another.

Local candidates preferred with hybrid schedule but remote for a distant hire is also possible. This position will inform healthcare system decisions in de novo, JV, and service expansion projects using primarily claims data. The right person will likely have at least 7 years experience, 10+ more ideal. This is definitely not an entry level role. Advanced to expert in SQL and data management with solid experience in cloud based data management, preferably BigQuery. BI development experience, preferably Tableau. Proven ability to partner with stakeholders and translate their needs into data deliverables, providing them with succinct, actionable, high quality insights in a way that is easily understood by non-data savvy persons. Advanced to expert in telling a story with data. Solid in fundamental statistics and probability. Comfortable with presenting to Fortune 500 senior executives. Responsible for full project life cycle from discovery to planning to data management to analytics to presentation. Must function within market research team.

More info username1 at y a hoo…be sure to reply here as well. I don't check that address often.