Job Network
Sponsored by

TAMU Employment

3,364 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by TxAgMom17
bobcat90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've applied for a few jobs with A&M on LinkedIn. Not sure if that's best way to go about it, so I'll post here as well. I've got teaching, sales, admin and design experience. I'm currently a realtor, but this summer's market may not be as profitable so probably need to look for something substantial. If anyone has a connection, I'm eager to know about the opportunity.
aggie4231
AG
Did LinkedIn take you to a TAMU career site? If not, may want to get on the schools career section.
TAMUG'04 Marine Fisheries.
TexAg1987
aggie4231 said:

Did LinkedIn take you to a TAMU career site? If not, may want to get on the schools career section.
This.

If you find a job you are interested it, go to the TAMU employment site. I have found some of the third party sites have expired postings listed.

You will need to fill out a bunch of info and upload docs like a resume and cover letter, etc.
bobcat90
AG
Ah. Ok. Appreciate it.
aeon-ag
Go to the A&M human resource site under employment. It lists all job available. Let me warn you, while employees may have loyalty to A&M, A&M shows no loyalty to good employees.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Can you share more?
TxAgMom17
aeon-ag said:

Go to the A&M human resource site under employment. It lists all job available. Let me warn you, while employees may have loyalty to A&M, A&M shows no loyalty to good employees.
Please elaborate. My daughter, who has a Bachelor's ('17) and Master's ('21) degree (and would really love to work for A&M or one of its organizations), is finding it extremely hard to find a job at (or through) A&M or any of its affiliated organizations (the University, Foundation, Association, etc.), nor does she ever hear back one way or the other from anyone, nor does anyone show any interest. I wouldn't normally say anything disparaging about A&M, but, sadly, it certainly appears that A&M doesn't have all that big an interest in helping its graduates, which is very disappointing and disheartening. Maybe there are only certain graduates for which they help find jobs, and she doesn't fit the criteria because she doesn't have an engineering or mechanical degree. Leadership and Communications must not be a priority.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.