Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for A&P/Aircraft Mechanic opportunities in Dallas either

986 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by average_joker
GigEmADED
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know this may be a long shortchanging an AgTag but I bleed maroon! My wife is Fightin Texas Aggie class of '22. Family is all Aggies, I was just hoping maybe some had connections I have my A&P 2+ years experience but I can't continue to be away from my wife as nights ,as she is pregnant and we are expecting in September.

If you know anyone please lmk!!

Thanks and Gig'Em!!
JABQ04
AG
GigEmADED said:

I know this may be a long shortchanging an AgTag but I bleed maroon! My wife is Fightin Texas Aggie class of '22. Family is all Aggies, I was just hoping maybe some had connections I have my A&P 2+ years experience but I can't continue to be away from my wife as nights ,as she is pregnant and we are expecting in September.

If you know anyone please lmk!!

Thanks and Gig'Em!!

Brother, here is what I consider a dream job.
https://www.commemorativeairforce.org/pages/CAF%20Careers

If you end up applying and getting it i get some free tours right?
akaggie05
AG
Look at L3Harris in Greenville. Great opportunity to work on a variety of very unique military aircraft - mostly ISR and transport focused.
Roger350
AG
akaggie05 said:

Look at L3Harris in Greenville. Great opportunity to work on a variety of very unique military aircraft - mostly ISR and transport focused.

I second this. Good A&P Mechanics are always in demand out here. If you are interested in anything at L3H in Greenville reach out and I can get your resume in front of the hiring managers.
ThunderFighter06
AG
A bit topic but in my job search I've come across several positions in Greenville, TX. I'm guessing it's due to my clearance. What's life like for anyone who has worked or lived there?
GigEmADED
Thank yall for the recommendation , I've been out there and it was a pretty poor experience I was in theirs larger hangar only doing sheet metal. None of it was what I consider general aviation a&p still work
Roger350
AG
When were you out there? Things may have changed since you were there. There has been a lot of positive change in Operations. I would bet flightline work is more like typical A&P work. Most everything in that hangar is a heavy check scenario. I will say it is sometimes hard to find your spot out here, but once you do it is a good place to work. But I can see it being difficult being hired off the street and just placed somewhere.
average_joker
AG
Check out JSFirm.com

Here's a sample.
https://www.jsfirm.com/Maintenance/Aircraft+Mechanic/Dallas-Texas/jobID_1319777
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.