Job Network
Sponsored by

What are the best Job Search sites?

2,390 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggie_wes
valtosca
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! What are the best job search sites these days? I've got a position I'm looking to hire and have it posted on Indeed and TexAgs (Job Network) at the moment. Any other ideas are appreciated. Thanks!
aggie_wes
AG
LinkedIn and indeed
BrazosDog02
AG
I don't know but I received denial notices for Fugro, Anadarko, and Shlumberger over a three month period last year.

I applied in 2017.

Probably through indeed and linked in.

This doesn't help your situation but I found it humorous.
valtosca
AG
Had not posted to LinkedIn, did after your post and got a good resume. Initial phone interview is tomorrow morning. Thanks aggie_wes!
Mosquito Hunters
AG
Career Plug is really nice. It sends out the job postings to all the main recruiting sites: ZipRecruiter, Indeed, etc

The basic version is okay, but the pro is excellent. $500 per year, I believe.
We can't get rid of your annoying t.u. neighbors, but we can rid your yard of mosquitoes!

https://mosquitohunters.com/southlake-tx/
Mosquito Hunters
AG
valtosca said:

Had not posted to LinkedIn, did after your post and got a good resume. Initial phone interview is tomorrow morning. Thanks aggie_wes!
I got three hits today, as well! One which sounds like he could be the one *heart emoji*
We can't get rid of your annoying t.u. neighbors, but we can rid your yard of mosquitoes!

https://mosquitohunters.com/southlake-tx/
DiskoTroop
Never mind!!! Answered as if you were on the job search… guess I should read first…
78bc3
AG
https://careercenter.tamu.edu/employers
Paul Pausky BC3 '78
texasaggie2015
AG
Honestly, I've found two jobs right here on this board. One of which I still work at and I'm the happiest I've ever been.
JABQ04
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

I don't know but I received denial notices for Fugro, Anadarko, and Shlumberger over a three month period last year.

I applied in 2017.

Lol. I also got a rejection email from Schlumberger 3-4 years after applying for a particular job.
Rudyjax
AG
JABQ04 said:

BrazosDog02 said:

I applied in 2017.

Lol. I also got a rejection email from Schlumberger 3-4 years after applying for a particular job.
So what happens in cases like that with big databases they end up not filling the role and take down the posting. They probably have 300-400 applicants that were never reviewed. So they finally cancel the role in the database and it goes out to everyone.

idCareerMatch
Sponsor
Hi all! My job board is new, I've been live about six months, focused on the industrial and commercial distribution and manufacturing segments. Please check it out if you're a candidate or a company looking to hire! idcareermatch.com. You can reach me directly at kbinkley@idcareermatch.com. Our first three hires have happened in the last six weeks, with many more to come.
aggie_wes
AG
valtosca said:

Awesome. Hope it works out
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.