Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring- O&G Field Positions (Bryan/College Station) No Experience Required

2,956 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by HoopsAg
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am posting this for my husband:

Alpha Machine & Repair in Bryan is hiring the following positions:

Field Service Technician
Class A CDL Drivers
Crane operators (NCCCO preferred, not required)
Riggers

Must be 18 years or older. Must be able to pass random drug tests. No experience required- needing hands.

Alpha Machine & Repair is looking for hard workers to fill several positions. They primarily work on Artificial Lift Systems (pump jacks). They build, rebuild, repair, and service units. This job is long hours and good pay. It is a great way to break into the oil field in an incredibly stable job (had no layoffs during 2020). The majority of the weekends are off, and you would be home most nights (maybe 7-10 nights out of town per year). This job is 40+ hours per week with plenty of overtime.

Call Scott for more information (830) 481-4254 Also, call before showing up, as yard is frequently locked due to employees being on job sites

histag10
AG
You can also PM me if you want additional info or have questions.
histag10
AG
Bump- still hiring
i is smart
AG
Is living in the BCS area a requirement? I would assume it is, but just wanted to double check.
***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
histag10
AG
I mean, no; but it isnt rotational work so you would have to be in Bryan at the yard M-F
histag10
AG
Bump- still hiring. Prefer CDL and Crane Operators

Also, please note that this is a field position in the oil field. It is a physically demanding job. This has been an issue that people who have applied and/or accepted the position have not understood.
histag10
AG
Bump- hiring field service tech and cdl drivers
HoopsAg
Hello, does the field service tech require experience? I know someone who is looking for a job.
histag10
AG
I don't believe so. Call the number listed and he can give more information. I'm just posting this for my husband
HoopsAg
Thank you!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.