Job Network
Sponsored by

Texas School District Superintendent

1,504 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SpreadsheetAg
tupe37
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My name is Misi Tupe class of 08 and former A&M linebacker. I am working for a nationwide educational consulting and publishing company called (EMPOWER). I would appreciate it if you can get me in contact with any Aggie superintendents out there in TEXAS.

Thank You
Misi Tupe
E: misiovala@hotmail.com
C: 435-669-0380
cadetjay02
AG
There are about 1,000 school districts in Texas not including charter school. Contacting the bigger ones isn't going to be fruitful because they have a couple layers below them that will handle that stuff. The smaller district superintendents might actually answer your email.

The two best options are to contact the A&M College of Education and see if they have a database or just do the leg work and start going to ISD websites and look at they're biographies.

That being said, here is a contact for you. Good luck.

Todd Fouche '95
Deputy Superintendent of Business Operations
Frisco ISD
Fouchet@friscoisd.org
htxag09
AG
cadetjay02 said:

There are about 1,000 school districts in Texas not including charter school. Contacting the bigger ones isn't going to be fruitful because they have a couple layers below them that will handle that stuff. The smaller district superintendents might actually answer your email.

The two best options are to contact the A&M College of Education and see if they have a database or just do the leg work and start going to ISD websites and look at they're biographies.

Todd Fouche '95
Frisco ISD
Fouchet@friscoisd.org

Seems the easiest option was posting on Texags and having someone simply identify an Aggie superintendent
redag06
I know that Tomball and Klein isd have Aggie supes.
AgsMnn
AG
Yoakum has an Aggie in charge.
AggieStan
Hallettsville
tupe37
appreciate it
SpreadsheetAg
AG
cadetjay02 said:

Todd Fouche '95
Frisco ISD
Fouchet@friscoisd.org

Todd, what do you know about this?

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3199862/replies/59317854#59317854
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.