Job Network
Sponsored by

Open Enrollment 2020: I still sell the best damn health insurance and I need agents

1,258 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

Looking for Licensed Health Insurance Agents who are self-motivated, high integrity, team players, and willing to engage in the future of healthcare in 2020

Open Enrollment for Health Insurance is here for 2020-2021. All of 2020, Revolt has been assisting Aggies on TexAgs and across the country. We are taking a transformative approach to healthcare and continue to remake the future of healthcare to show how health insurance can have a better client facing approach while saving you $ with better benefits.

Our crash course is designed to ramp you up with training, CRM resources, and marketing material year round. No cold calling. No buying leads.

Highlights
Nationwide PPO
Deductible ONLY needs to be paid if you stay OVERNIGHT in the hospital.
1st Day Benefits.
-20 Doctor Appointments a year, no copays
-Unlimited and Free Telemedicine Appointments
Preventative Benefits after the first 60 days
Deal with our Agents and Concierge Service directly all year round rather than dealing with the insurance company!

Submit for a Quote. 8 out of 10 people qualify.

www.RevoltHealthcare.com/openenrollmentquote

Employers:
Want to cut that 250k a year Blue Cross bill in half? Email me for a census and pricing jason@revolthealthcare.com.

Offer this alongside the health plan you are offering now. You save money for each person on our plan.
Offer this plan even if you do not plan on contributing to an employee plan. Our premiums are so much lower that offering your employees an additional benefit can increase morale and employee retention. Great for employers of 1099s as well!

Director of Operations, Managing Agent

Class of 99
Lechner/Clements Northside 96-98
Guardian Angel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.