Job Network
Sponsored by

TX Unemployment

1,842 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by atmtws
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Due to the high call volume, you can't reach a representative by phone. The online application can't be completed without a PIN number, which of course my husband doesn't have.

Does anyone have ANY suggestions about getting through to someone to reset the pin so the online application can be completed?
JamesPShelley
chiken said:

Due to the high call volume, you can't reach a representative by phone. The online application can't be completed without a PIN number, which of course my husband doesn't have.

Does anyone have ANY suggestions about getting through to someone to reset the pin so the online application can be completed?
Resetting Your PIN
You can reset your PIN on Tele-Serv by providing personal information from your claim, such as:
  • Date of birth
  • Texas driver license or ID number
  • Telephone number
  • Amount of your last benefit payment
  • Part of your bank/credit union account number
You must be able to provide the requested information to reset your PIN using Tele-Serv. If you are unable to provide it, you may either call back when you have the information or call a Tele-Center at 800-939-6631 to speak with a customer service representative.
chiken
AG
Thank you! He's still having issues and has been trying that number without success.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Nothing to add except good luck to you and your husband!
Science Denier
AG
JamesPShelley said:

chiken said:

Resetting Your PIN
You can reset your PIN on Tele-Serv by providing personal information from your claim, such as:
  • Date of birth
  • Telephone number
You must be able to provide the requested information to reset your PIN using Tele-Serv. If you are unable to provide it, you may either call back when you have the information or call a Tele-Center at 800-939-6631 to speak with a customer service representative.

Is there an online link to that? The phone number is no good because they have shut down the phone.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
jblaschke said:

JamesPShelley said:

chiken said:

Resetting Your PIN
  • Date of birth
  • Telephone number

Is there an online link to that? The phone number is no good because they have shut down the phone.
No, there is not.
JamesPShelley
Marauder Blue 6 said:

jblaschke said:

JamesPShelley said:

chiken said:

Resetting Your PIN
  • Date of birth
  • Telephone number

No, there is not.
I just phoned the 800 number... pressed 4 for the PIN prompt. I stopped there.

There is no link... but the 800 # appears to be functional. Best wishes.
Science Denier
AG
JamesPShelley said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

jblaschke said:

JamesPShelley said:

chiken said:

Resetting Your PIN
  • Date of birth
  • Telephone number

No, there is not.

My employees tried it. You have your pin to change it.

What a CF. Government. I guess I should expect issues.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
jblaschke said:

JamesPShelley said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

jblaschke said:

JamesPShelley said:

chiken said:

Resetting Your PIN
  • Date of birth
  • Telephone number

No, there is not.

Exactly. Have them send an e-mail to this address noting their issues. I sent an e-mail to it this morning and received an e-mail an hour later asking for contact info for TWC to follow up.

laborinfo@twc.state.tx.us
Science Denier
AG
Marauder Blue 6 said:

jblaschke said:

JamesPShelley said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

jblaschke said:

JamesPShelley said:

chiken said:

Resetting Your PIN
  • Date of birth
  • Telephone number

No, there is not.

Exactly. Have them send an e-mail to this address noting their issues. I sent an e-mail to it this morning and received an e-mail an hour later asking for contact info for TWC to follow up.

laborinfo@twc.state.tx.us
thanks gonna have them try that
atmtws
AG
Someone on another thread had said to select spanish at the start of the call. The operators on those lines are bilingual and typically not as overwhelmed. Not sure if this is true or not, but worth a try. Good luck.
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.