Job Network
Sponsored by

DFW

1,304 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by leoj
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As I posted before, I'm looking to switch career paths after 7 years of Purchasing/Supply Chain into Finance. I'm taking the GMAT at the end of this month and trying to apply to get my Masters in Finance at UTD starting spring 2018.

That being said, I'm looking for any kind of job opportunities closer to home in Richardson, so Plano, Allen, Dallas, etc. I'm looking for anything that is more financially based, I know an entry level FP&A job without a degree or experience may be a pipe dream, but as long as it's a good company I'm a quick learner and am open to anything that would come up.

If anyone has any leads or advice I would appreciate it.

Also if anyone would be willing to take a look at my resume and cover letter that I've been sending out I would appreciate that as well. Not having any luck even getting called in for interviews when using the job site applications.

Going to try and work on LinkedIn networking and going to the Aggie Round Table here to work those angles.
TheGreatScott12
AG
Shoot me an email at jaredscott221 at gmail dot com
leoj
AG
Just shot you a message, thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.