Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring for Several Positions

2,388 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by senorchipotle
falconace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My department is hiring for several positions right now. Please email username at gmail with a resume if you are interested in any of these. Please include texags in the subject so you don't go to junk (which has happened to some folks who may have sent me resumes in the past).

• Senior .NET Developer - Looking for a senior software developer to come in and help a team building new products. We're getting rid of the legacy apps and starting over. Using .net core, docker, AWS, and a variety of other cool technologies. Looking for smart problem solvers that can serve as tech leads. Building both internal apps as well as customer facing apps.
  • Financial Analyst - Help with financial analysis, reporting, and researching client financial data. Need to have a good understanding of AR, AP, and GL accounting.
  • Service Desk Supervisor - Lead a team of service desk analysts to provide excellent customer service to our employees around the world. No need to be a technical guru, need someone that can help run a world class contact center.
  • Executive Assistant - Need someone who can help keep me organized, manage schedule, travel, expenses, and help with a variety of tasks around the office. Need someone who can problem solve and help take the load off of my plate.

Thanks!
oldag00
AG
Where is the Financial Analyst position located?
falconace
Sorry... all of these are in DFW
senorchipotle
AG
Still hiring?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.