Summer internships during Covid

1,494 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Comeby!
Comeby!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are considering an engineering intern for this summer and wanted to know what other companies are doing (or had done last summer) and how internships are being handled. It's been tough in our industry and most have no business loading up on overhead (however minute it could be). I recognize that too many students are graduating with no internship experience and feel that as much as we talk about the Aggie Network, it's times like this that we need to support our own. I suspect most canceled internships last year but many are considering how to handle this summer. Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Comeby!
AG
Bueller......
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Kid's internship is virtual this summer. However that's going to work.
Bummer, but thankful for a job.
lodell22
AG
My internship last summer was all in person as well as this current semester. Construction industry
Comeby!
AG
Can you walk me through how that will be done? We are trying to help our students but would like to understand how to effectively do this virtually. We will more than likely do this in person but may offer a hybrid or online experience especially if the cost to the company is minimal.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Have no idea, I think it's bs, but it's a big company that's woke.
Comeby!
AG
I just can't see how it works.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.