Trivia Time: Who helped you most with your success while at Texas A&M?

1,251 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HECUBUS
Aggie Network
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Thanks to everyone who submitted your answers.

Congratulations to the following posters who will be getting an Association goodie bag.

• MadDog73
  • Koo Kui

Winners, we'll be in touch.

Be on the look out for more trivia giveaways throughout the year. Thanks and gig 'em.

Post answers to both of the two questions below and we'll select two winners on Thursday, October 4. Winners will receive an Association goodie bag.

• Since 2015, how many academic scholarships has The Association awarded? HINT: Find the answer HERE
  • Who helped you most with your success while at Texas A&M?

DID YOU KNOW that a large part of our mission is to "serve the student body" and we do this in a number of ways, including funding scholarships for deserving students. Due to the generosity of the Aggie Network, we provide over $1 million in scholarships annually.

---

The Association of Former Students is the oldest organization serving Texas A&M University in support of the ever-growing Aggie Network. We are HERE for Aggies during their days as students and former students, THERE for Aggies as they make their way around the world and EVERYWHERE that the Aggie Network needs us to be.

Learn more at AggieNetwork.com.
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
Ridge14
I was responsible for helping myself for most of my academic success. Also the A+ tutoring guy.
HECUBUS
AG
ISSE Lab techs, Victor, Wayne, Robert and Steve. Honorable mention to the random undergrads, that got the lab shut down at least once a month for a Duddley's front porch day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.