Which dorm should I pick next year?

24,795 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by Gonzo08
AggieBaseball06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
So what have they done to Mosher???????????

You can no longer walk in and guarantee you will find some quality freshmen sorority V______a...
Cheer
AG
Mosher is coed (as is the rest of the commons) and primarily engineering. I think there is one female floor.
Sublette County
AG
I've lived in Hart for the last two years. It's a pretty decent group of people, and the location kicks ass. However, with the MSC being closed next year, access to food and study areas won't be as good.
MouthBQ98
AG
Holy moly things have changed alot since I was there... They keep tearing down and rearranging all the northside dorms. I was a Corps Quad dweller of course, but I did my fair share of time in the Commons and up on northside in the evenings to visit the gf, and often ran into my sister's bonfire buddies up there.
craftylefty
Northside.... I lived in crocker and wasn't that involved in all the spirit, but it is a much friendlier environment. The guys do a really good job of coming in and meeting you. I met all of my present roommates in Crocker. Plus.... it's near Sbisa!
JayAggie
AG
Moses Hall on Northside, they unfortunately changed it to coed but it's all-freshman as well so fits your criteria and it's close to where most of your classes will be 1st year and northgate.
STARBUCK5
AG
Callaway House = Fratty
thechilibowlkid
AG
I'm in Mosher now, and it's not bad. If you're an engineer its good, but otherwise its kinda lame. Depending on what you want, modular is good if you want a lot of privacy, because they never do anything at all whatsoever. If you want to have the stereotypical dorm experience go for Northside, just not Walton, cuz they're all *****es. The other commons dorms (Kreuger, Dunn, and Aston) are just about in the middle. They do stuff, but you still have some nice privacy when you want it.

Hope that helps
AG_CS
quote:
...go for Northside, just not Walton, cuz they're all *****es.

But, they're cool. They get their own security guard in Sbisa every day from 5:00-6:00..for their protection I'm sure.
aggieangel*
I'm a fish right now and I live in an all girl modular dorm on southside. I love the modular part, but I hate the all girl part. There is never anyone in the hallways and everyone just keeps to themselves so it's really hard to meet ppl. I would highly recommend you living in a coed modular dorm on southside.
coop214
AG
Northside. modular dorms . ie Neeley,McFadden .
crockerDOM
quote:
re is never anyone in the hallways and everyone just keeps to themselves so it's really hard to meet ppl

welcome to modular living.
Gonzo08
AG
quote:
I love the modular part...There is never anyone in the hallways and everyone just keeps to themselves so it's really hard to meet ppl.

What? You like never meeting anyone else in your dorm?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.