San antonio
Be there or be square
Be there or be square
Grapesoda2525 said:
San antonio
Be there or be square
BigRobSA said:
Why is he campaigning in N Mexico?
Concerned Moderate Ag said:
That gonna help or hurt the folks he's stumping for?
An L of an Ag said:
Thanks for reminding me to work from home Wednesday, since my office is downtown. Stupid TDS paid protest bull*****
BigRobSA said:
Why is he campaigning in N Mexico?
AggieVictor10 said:BigRobSA said:
Why is he campaigning in N Mexico?
He just wanted to say hi to you. Why didn't you go shake his hand and take pictures with him?
Dan Scott said:
Spending a lot of time in Texas
Muddyfeet said:
I noticed the 2 new Alex Mealer postcards I got in the mail this week made no mention of Trump. Every one I got earlier in the year touted she was "endorsed by Trump", couldn't find it on these. Is she hoping people forget her endorsement prior to the election?