Counterpoint said:
Ag with kids said:
annie88 said:
AggieVictor10 said:
Ag with kids said:
AggieVictor10 said:
Logos Stick said:
AggieVictor10 said:
Lol trump dominates him in every stat but the scoreboard.
You don't want to have that discussion my liberal friend.
Not liberal or your friend, buddy.
Not your buddy, pal.
I'm not your pal, guy.
Hey, put the rulers away, dudes.
I see you don't Southpark...
The show is called South AMERICA now!
Of course it is. The TDS writers can't get their ass back on track. Seriously the last few I tied to watch last year or the year before I couldn't even get through them. They were so bad.
Even the ones about Covid and the other specials started out really funny in the first five or 10 minutes and then just went dumb.
Really was a very funny show for decades. Occasionally, they would go too far with something and be a little too gross at times, but it was always funny at the heart of it.
They can't get out of their own way now. Seriously go back to when it was more about the boys.
I mean, the one with the girls list is so funny… Well good for you, Butters" and add, "Well, guess we don't have to ground him"
In a world when you can be anything, be the person that ends the meeting early.