Trump takes over middle earth

2,579 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by BigRobSA
Grapesoda2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Made with AI. It's well done. Actually sounds like him and seems what he would actually do. If you've seen lord of the rings the movie, Trump takes over the important scenes and makes it about himself.

Actually pretty funny
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"We're doing things no one in Middle Earth has ever done before!"

"Saruman, I knew him well. He could have made millions, but instead he wanted to take over Middle Earth. Not smart. So I sent my army of ents to take him out. I don't know what the hell he was thinking!"

"Did you see what they did to Thoden? They turned him into Sleepy Joe so they could take over Rohan. Very sad. But I saved him."

"I have sent Marco Rubio to Gondor to take over for Denethor because he's been so terrible. I told him to build a bigger wall but he wouldn't listen. He's like the democrats."
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Made with AI

appreciate the heads up
Hank the Grifter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But what does this have to do with weed?
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hank the Grifter said:

But what does this have to do with weed?

CascadiaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hank the Grifter said:

But what does this have to do with weed?

They did love to smoke them some Longbottom leaf in Middle earth.

Even Saruman noted: "Your love for the halflings leaf has clearly slowed your mind"

Dammit Gigem314's pic was not loaded for me initially but now it is, making my comment redundant.

So I will ad:
"I know you've run out; you smoke too much, Pippin."


Ban Longbottom Leaf. And pot.

Everywhere
Moe Jzyslak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In the books, it's tobacco that's smoked. The portrayal of being high was something added to the movies for comedy.
uujm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Made with AI

appreciate the heads up


Still laughing.
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hank the Grifter said:

But what does this have to do with weed?



The Ents from Fangorn roll their joints all wrong. They're way too stemmy and way too long.
jagsdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guess those boys from Oklahoma must hang around in their forest.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Made with AI

appreciate the heads up


So now I suppose you're trying to say the middle Earth isn't real?
In a world when you can be anything, be the person that ends the meeting early.
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Made with AI

appreciate the heads up


He does love the pot.
In a world when you can be anything, be the person that ends the meeting early.
AggieVictor10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
“…What?”

- Joe Biden
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Made with AI

appreciate the heads up
C/O 2013 - Company E2
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?

New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That looks 'shopped!!!!!1
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Psycho Bunny said:




Greatness!
Jason C.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When I see dumb shiz like this video and the mindless images people can create, I think, "this is why we're building out data centers and probably going to destroy our stock market when the bubble pops?"
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jason C. said:

When I see dumb shiz like this video and the mindless images people can create, I think, "this is why we're building out data centers and probably going to destroy our stock market when the bubble pops?"

Well, when they did research into what the internet consisted of... several years ago... IIRC it was something like 73% cat pics/vids and pr0n. So....yes, humanity is sofa king we Todd did.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.