It's refreshing to see non-politically correct comedians again

5,604 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by ToddyHill
Thunderstruck xx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is really spot on about muslims.


TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Republicans (at least currently) lead both Houses of Congress, the DOJ and the White House (by popular vote even). That's all three branches of government.

I'd say this is politically correct.
Chemistry happens and eventually the rocks get opinions...
Ad Lunam
LoneStarFree
How long do you want to ignore this user?
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She is GREAT and always spot on.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
OdessaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It doesn't hurt that she ain't bad looking either….
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good performance! I will watch her more.

And she is cute too!

And smart.

Quote:

The Wharton School
B.S. in Economics
2011 2015
Student in The Huntsman Program in International Studies and Business, a highly specialized and selective dual-degree program.

Exposing Hypocrisy - one CEO at a time
waitwhat?
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.
Thunderstruck xx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.


We found our first pit bull owner
waitwhat?
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thunderstruck xx said:

waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.


We found our first pit bull owner


I don't currently have one, but I did circa 2008 when most of the country fell for the media circus and intentional hysteria over pit bulls that put them in the spotlight of hatred and fear despite there not being a significant increase in pit bull bites leading up to the media hysteria or a decrease since it ended.

But I did find my first poster that fell for the blatant manipulation and fear mongering by the media. I bet you're freaking out about ICE too
Thunderstruck xx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
waitwhat? said:

Thunderstruck xx said:

waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.


We found our first pit bull owner


I don't currently have one, but I did circa 2008 when most of the country fell for the media circus and intentional hysteria over pit bulls that put them in the spotlight of hatred and fear despite there not being a significant increase in pit bull bites leading up to the media hysteria or a decrease since it ended.

But I did find my first poster that fell for the blatant manipulation and fear mongering by the media. I bet you're freaking out about ICE too


We found our first person with no sense of humor.
Aggie_Boomin 21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
waitwhat? said:

Thunderstruck xx said:

waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.


We found our first pit bull owner


I don't currently have one, but I did circa 2008 when most of the country fell for the media circus and intentional hysteria over pit bulls that put them in the spotlight of hatred and fear despite there not being a significant increase in pit bull bites leading up to the media hysteria or a decrease since it ended.

But I did find my first poster that fell for the blatant manipulation and fear mongering by the media. I bet you're freaking out about ICE too

You're falling into the exact trap she laid out. It's a damn good analogy. Tough lack of objectivity and self-awareness. Everyone has their things they're unreasonable about.

I'm not sure what the thoughts on ICE are of the poster you responded to, but like the comic said YOU are the liberal white woman, not them.
tamc91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is a reason when I went to get an umbrella liability policy for my house they asked if I have a dog of 3-4 breeds they wouldn't insure with Pit Bulls being at the top of the list. The statistical probabilities the insurance actuaries are looking at don't lie. While there may be many other breeds that may nip or bite, only a few will attack and are prone to keep attacking to the point of seriously maiming or killing the victim.
AggieVictor10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
“…What?”

- Joe Biden
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This woman is SO SPOT on. I pray for her safety!
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
waitwhat? said:

Thunderstruck xx said:

waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.


We found our first pit bull owner


I don't currently have one, but I did circa 2008 when most of the country fell for the media circus and intentional hysteria over pit bulls that put them in the spotlight of hatred and fear despite there not being a significant increase in pit bull bites leading up to the media hysteria or a decrease since it ended.

But I did find my first poster that fell for the blatant manipulation and fear mongering by the media. I bet you're freaking out about ICE too


I have a client whose HR manager might disagree. Her 12+ year old out had to be put down after attacking her unprovoked. Did significant damage to her foot and leg. Shes had it all its life.
"The goal of socialism is communism." - Vladimir Lenin
Eso si, Que es
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOYAL AG said:

waitwhat? said:

Thunderstruck xx said:

waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.


We found our first pit bull owner


I don't currently have one, but I did circa 2008 when most of the country fell for the media circus and intentional hysteria over pit bulls that put them in the spotlight of hatred and fear despite there not being a significant increase in pit bull bites leading up to the media hysteria or a decrease since it ended.

But I did find my first poster that fell for the blatant manipulation and fear mongering by the media. I bet you're freaking out about ICE too


I have a client whose HR manager might disagree. Her 12+ year old out had to be put down after attacking her unprovoked. Did significant damage to her foot and leg. Shes had it all its life.


Muslims be like that.
Queso1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love my American Bully. A great dog. Very smart and very loving and gentle.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sucks Pit Bulls have that reputation but unfortunately it's warranted. It's just not worth it to own one because you never know.
5Amp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pit bull dogs earned their reputation
Jarrin Jay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As opposed to all the poodle and beagle attacks? Out of 1000 dog attack stories with severe injuries or deaths, 990+ are pit bulls. That is not a random coincidence or immaterial statistical probability.
Old Sarge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
waitwhat? said:

Thunderstruck xx said:

waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.


We found our first pit bull owner


I don't currently have one, but I did circa 2008 when most of the country fell for the media circus and intentional hysteria over pit bulls that put them in the spotlight of hatred and fear despite there not being a significant increase in pit bull bites leading up to the media hysteria or a decrease since it ended.

But I did find my first poster that fell for the blatant manipulation and fear mongering by the media. I bet you're freaking out about ICE too

Why don't you fast that Pit for Ramadan, sleep without a throat collar (yourself), and tell us how that works out?



and please, see the smile emoticon on this post....
"Green" is the new RED.
AgDad121619
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOYAL AG said:

waitwhat? said:

Thunderstruck xx said:

waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.


We found our first pit bull owner


I don't currently have one, but I did circa 2008 when most of the country fell for the media circus and intentional hysteria over pit bulls that put them in the spotlight of hatred and fear despite there not being a significant increase in pit bull bites leading up to the media hysteria or a decrease since it ended.

But I did find my first poster that fell for the blatant manipulation and fear mongering by the media. I bet you're freaking out about ICE too


I have a client whose HR manager might disagree. Her 12+ year old out had to be put down after attacking her unprovoked. Did significant damage to her foot and leg. Shes had it all its life.
well she was an HR manager
jokershady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a client for a bit who is an ER doctor in Houston….

Asked about this very thing…his experience? Nearly all violent dog attacks that warrant an ER visit are from pit bulls.

Do with that what you will….
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The problem with pits (besides their owners) is that switch. Peaceful, peaceful, peaceful, (SWITCH) tear your face off.

Can't predict, and once it's flipped, it's damn near impossible to switch off

Very sweet, friendly pit bull from a shop next to one I rented, showed up one day horribly scarred. It decided a dachshund was an infidel, clamped onto it, and wouldn't let go until AFTER the owner put the third .22 round in it
P.H. Dexippus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OdessaAg said:

It doesn't hurt that she ain't bad looking either….

https://www.instagram.com/p/DQb369XDixZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Pooh-ah95_ESL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

The problem with pits (besides their owners) is that switch. Peaceful, peaceful, peaceful, (SWITCH) tear your face off.

Can't predict, and once it's flipped, it's damn near impossible to switch off

Very sweet, friendly pit bull from a shop next to one I rented, showed up one day horribly scarred. It decided a dachshund was an infidel, clamped onto it, and wouldn't let go until AFTER the owner put the third .22 round in it


The problem is many dogs are prone to a cujo moment when scared, confused, or triggered. A Boston terrier or dachshund in a cujo moment may scare and/or piss you off but are reasonably harmless to normal people. Pitt bulls have the tools to do real damage.

There was a story of a pack of dauchsunds or corgis awhile back killing a lady so anything is possible.

I do feel for pitt bull people as the dogs long had a reputation for wonderful family dogs and there is a cultural component the dysfunctional reputation they now are saddles with but the liability is real.
USAFAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

The problem with pits (besides their owners) is that switch. Peaceful, peaceful, peaceful, (SWITCH) tear your face off.

Can't predict, and once it's flipped, it's damn near impossible to switch off

Very sweet, friendly pit bull from a shop next to one I rented, showed up one day horribly scarred. It decided a dachshund was an infidel, clamped onto it, and wouldn't let go until AFTER the owner put the third .22 round in it


The real issue here is, dont use a .22 unless you are a hitman doing a double tap to the back of the pitbull's owner's head.

12thFan/Websider Since 2003
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A funny chick comedian who doesn't spend her entire set talking about her vagina and how bad men are? Refreshing.
JamesPShelley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.

Spot ****ing on about pitbulls.

You know this. It's not a secret.

Ulysses90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


aggierogue
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have tix to see her in Austin on her tour. She's a great follow on Instagram.
one safe place
How long do you want to ignore this user?
waitwhat? said:

Thunderstruck xx said:

waitwhat? said:

Right about Islam, wrong about pit bulls.


We found our first pit bull owner


I don't currently have one, but I did circa 2008 when most of the country fell for the media circus and intentional hysteria over pit bulls that put them in the spotlight of hatred and fear despite there not being a significant increase in pit bull bites leading up to the media hysteria or a decrease since it ended.

But I did find my first poster that fell for the blatant manipulation and fear mongering by the media. I bet you're freaking out about ICE too

It does not take a "significant" increase in pit bull bites" really, just one is more than enough. I do not rent to anyone who has a pit, rott, or similar breeds. I have found that not only do you not want those types of dogs on your property, you do not want the type of people who would own one on your property either.
American Hardwood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

The problem with pits (besides their owners) is that switch. Peaceful, peaceful, peaceful, (SWITCH) tear your face off.

Can't predict, and once it's flipped, it's damn near impossible to switch off

Very sweet, friendly pit bull from a shop next to one I rented, showed up one day horribly scarred. It decided a dachshund was an infidel, clamped onto it, and wouldn't let go until AFTER the owner put the third .22 round in it

That was my experience. Had a nextdoor neighbor with a pit. He took good care of it, and it was always friendly with me. I'd squat down and pet it whenever we were out at the same time so I wouldn't be a stranger. One day I was out there in the yard talking to the owner, who fortunately always had the dog on a tight leash, and I was squatting down after petting the dog. It suddenly lunged full strength right at me, throat level no less, completely out of the blue and unprovoked. The owner with quick reflexes was able to prevent the dog reaching me but it was close. That day I knew everything that was ever said about pit bulls was true. You will never convince me otherwise. They are ticking time bombs.
Trigger06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EVERY bad experience I've ever had with dogs has been with pits. The closest I've ever come to drawing my pistol was because a pit had my dog by the neck.

I'm with the Jurassic Park guy. They should all be destroyed.
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Awesome. Definitely following her now.
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.