I just this WSJ opinion piece by Karl Rove. I agree that Bo French's post was stupid because it's making Republicans look bad, but I hate how Rove said conservatism and the party it dominates have an increasing number of bigoted advocates of a "heritage America" composed of white descendants of the original European settlers. It appears that Rove will vote for Bo French's opponent, Jon Rosenthal, but he will still vote for Ken Paxton, Greg Abbott, and other Republicans.
John Cornyn, Karl Rove, and other RINO Republicans do not understand the negative effects of mass immigration. I support immigration levels that keep population growth modest. Massive immigration causes traffic congestion, which would cause the quality of roads to decline faster. Also, the rapid increase has strained America's beleaguered schools, which literally don't have room for all these students. In addition, massive immigration would further tighten the supply of affordable housing for purchase or rent. Furthermore, there would be an increased demand for water, electricity, and other public services. Most importantly, there would be increased competition for jobs. Scaling back legal migration and cracking down on illegal immigration would ensure an improved quality of life for current US citizens.