Trial of Texas Nurse Nicole Linton started last week.

1,967 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by ts5641
agracer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We all remember this one, she ran thru a red light at 130mph and killed 6 people.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/windsor-hills-crash-nicole-linton-trial/3938720/

Quote:

Nicole Lorraine Linton faces six counts of murder in the deadly August 2022 crash at La Brea and Slauson avenues. Surveillance camera video from that afternoon showed a Mercedes-Benz sedan run the red light and slam into another car in a fiery multi-vehicle crash.

Quote:

Defense attorneys argued that Linton was not enraged, but suffering from a medical episode. Defense attorney Jovan Blacknell said Linton suffered a seizure at the "most inopportune time imaginable."


I saw on story online claim she was bi-polar and an online consultation told her to stop taking the meds.




Could not find the OP
agdoc2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Women have no self authority and their actions are entirely ruled by their hormonal state at any given moment. They cannot be held accountable for their actions. I stand with her.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would not be shocked if she somehow gets away with it.

Heck, half the article makes her to be a victim.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108 said:

Would not be shocked if she somehow gets away with it.

Heck, half the article makes her to be a victim.

Will be interesting to see how the AWFLs who stood behind Lindsey Clancy handle it when the perp was a crazy black woman instead of a crazy white woman.
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
txags92 said:

Rapier108 said:

Would not be shocked if she somehow gets away with it.

Heck, half the article makes her to be a victim.

Will be interesting to see how the AWFLs who stood behind Lindsey Clancy handle it when the perp was a crazy black woman instead of a crazy white woman.

White liberals don't care about blacks or browns. Look at what happened when all those illegals showed up at Martha's Vineyard. White liberals only care about other white liberals. Malcom X spoke about this.
New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If this happened in Boston, she might have a better chance at trial, sad to say.
The left cannot kill the Spirit of Charlie Kirk.
I-Haul
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Judge Stone's courtroom looks like it is from August 2020. She is wearing a mask. Plexiglass screens everywhere. What a world.
HollywoodBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Last year, I did stop at that funky looking gas station where the cars came to rest (my buddy needed to pee - badly). I didn't realize where I was at the time.

I used to regularly do 100 mph in my 2002 BMW M3 on La Brea headed north (downhill) between Stocker and Rodeo (now called Obama). But the speed this lady got up to headed southbound, I have no idea how she got going that fast.

Southbound, La Brea is uphill and curvy until you get to Stocker. After that, it's a half mile to Slauson.

If she hit Stocker at 80 mph which is probably about the max she could do there without leaving the road, that gives her half a mile to go from 80 to 130 mph. Even if it wasn't 130 mph, it was only 120, or 110, it's still a difficult feat that is almost unbelievable unless she was just determined to kill herself.

Here's the original video of the accident on X
Spotted Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been told that post partum psychosis is to blame when women kill someone.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spotted Ag said:

I've been told that post partum psychosis is to blame when white women kill someone.

FIFY
Mat Lanticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

I used to regularly do 100 mph in my 2002 BMW M3 on La Brea headed north (downhill) between Stocker and Rodeo (now called Obama). But the speed this lady got up to headed southbound, I have no idea how she got going that fast.
what a weird flex.

This lady is obviously psychotic, not sure what your excuse is for bragging about dangerous behavior.

LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mat Lanticus said:

HollywoodBQ said:

I used to regularly do 100 mph in my 2002 BMW M3 on La Brea headed north (downhill) between Stocker and Rodeo (now called Obama). But the speed this lady got up to headed southbound, I have no idea how she got going that fast.
what a weird flex.

This lady is obviously psychotic, not sure what your excuse is for bragging about dangerous behavior.




It's not a weird flex, it's context from someone that has driven this exact stretch of road at similar speeds. He's telling us that the speed she was driving is really difficult to achieve based on the road conditions. I didn't k or that before he posted. Did you?
"The goal of socialism is communism." - Vladimir Lenin
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

2002 BMW M3


I thought it was his subtle way of coming out
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

2002 BMW M3


I thought it was his subtle way of coming out


I mean he lived in LA, worked in Hollywood and was a BQ. for me it was a given.
"The goal of socialism is communism." - Vladimir Lenin
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If she killed any innocent children I'm sure the ladies will want her to be found not guilty.
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Psycho Bunny said:

txags92 said:

Rapier108 said:

Would not be shocked if she somehow gets away with it.

Heck, half the article makes her to be a victim.

Will be interesting to see how the AWFLs who stood behind Lindsey Clancy handle it when the perp was a crazy black woman instead of a crazy white woman.

White liberals don't care about blacks or browns. Look at what happened when all those illegals showed up at Martha's Vineyard. White liberals only care about other white liberals. Malcom X spoke about this.

Yep great for the country to accept all the blacks and browns it can, just not in my town...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.