TexAgs profile data

16,346 Views | 163 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Claude!
EX TEXASEX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just checked and I am 7 short of 30,000 blue stars on 6K posts. I can't even tell you the vile/disgusting/sickening things I had to do to get them. I would probably get banned If I posted that. Looking back would I degrade myself like that again ??





















#FJB
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Blue star for you
New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
EX TEXASEX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ahh, you care. Or are you an equally horrible person like me? I don't want to brag, but I am quite the societal dreg. When it comes to a race to the bottom, I can channel from the depths of hell 10,000 Saul Alinskys and 5,000 Margaret Sangers. So tussle with me at your own peril!!!!

In all seriousness, thanks Psycho Bunny!
#FJB
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EX TEXASEX said:

Ahh, you care. Or are you an equally horrible person like me? I don't want to brag, but I am quite the societal dreg. When it comes to a race to the bottom, I can channel from the depths of hell 10,000 Saul Alinskys and 5,000 Margaret Sangers. So tussle with me at your own peril!!!!

In all seriousness, thanks Psycho Bunny!

Oh I can be horrible, I'm the person that would pull a fire alarm in a burn unit just to see the patients reactions.
Or call the missing person number on the milk carton and say "mommy I want to go home" and hang up.

I'll see myself out now, see y'all after the new year.
New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
EX TEXASEX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow, when I was talking about being truly evil. being the worst of the worst in society. I meant like I tear the tag off of new mattresses or at the convenience store with the "take a penny, leave a penny" spare change dish. I never leave a penny!!!
#FJB
sanangelo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I stink at stars. But then again, you guys falsely accuse me of being a RINO.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EX TEXASEX said:

Wow, when I was talking about being truly evil. being the worst of the worst in society. I meant like I tear the tag off of new mattresses or at the convenience store with the "take a penny, leave a penny" spare change dish. I never leave a penny!!!


Ooooooooooh... Well this is awkward.
New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
EX TEXASEX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Ooooooooooh... Well this is awkward.

Nah, I am actually society's Professor Moriarty!!
#FJB
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tailgate88 said:

Blue Stars
71,407 (Rank: #342)

My posting stats have gone waaaaaay down since I gave up arguing on F16 about 4-5 years ago though.


You sound liberal. What's there to argue about here? Most everyone ones views are perfectly sane and logical
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Tailgate88 said:

Blue Stars
71,407 (Rank: #342)

My posting stats have gone waaaaaay down since I gave up arguing on F16 about 4-5 years ago though.


You sound liberal. What's there to argue about here? Most everyone ones views are perfectly sane and logical


I am a fiscal conservative and a social libertarian.
A. G. Pennypacker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just broke under blue star rank of 3,000.
Jack Boyette
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ellis Wyatt said:

Oh, I'm not hating. You are a great poster, too.

I appreciate it. The stuff we posted on Rivalries would be insta-ban material these days. That board was so much fun. The "fights" with RWilson and T-Bird and missy and others were legendary. Except some of us were joking and others (RW) would get irate.


I was never "irate" buddy.

Good to see you.
AggieKatie2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love Rocky's Sunday Funday post, but he also literally threatened to stop doing them if enough people didn't blue star the OP and reply on it.
cecil77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG



24 years of hard work!
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

YouBet said:

#1 is the guy that does the Horns Tears Thread on Premium. I think he's #1 by miles last time I looked.

Well Gary was permabanned about a year ago and Rocky and Hawg are still trying to catch up.

I'd bet on CoastAg catching him....everything he posts is 400+


stay low boys. keep those feet moving. go be perfect.

- chavez (fnl)
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
STATS
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Total Posts
96,317
Posts/Day
11.502
Blue Stars
271,565 (Rank: #32)


CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sitting at #20, but I'm not as active as I used to be.

I think the highest I ever hit was #13
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AGinHI said:

You want some interesting TexAgs profile data?

Try ask ChatGPT "Tell me about the user [insert handle] on TexAgs"


The fact that AI can give me summaries of my various social media account posting histories is - to this date - the most depressing use of AI I've seen.
kb2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a bit disappointed in myself. Just shy of 16,000 posts and 32,000 stars, sitting at #898. Last time I looked I was #830 so I must be slipping
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jugstore Cowboy said:

AGinHI said:

You want some interesting TexAgs profile data?

Try ask ChatGPT "Tell me about the user [insert handle] on TexAgs"


The fact that AI can give me summaries of my various social media account posting histories is - to this date - the most depressing use of AI I've seen.

Claude couldn't answer the question but Grok and ChatGPT could.
cecil77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Even free Chatgp was disconcerting. Wasn't 100% accuw, but wow, 24 years active on Texags and you know a lot about a person.
ts5641
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cecil77 said:

Even free Chatgp was disconcerting. Wasn't 100% accuw, but wow, 24 years active on Texags and you know a lot about a person.

Hopefully we can't be publicly identified via our Texags ID. I know some are out there and known, but that's probably not a good idea in today's age.
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieKatie2 said:

Love Rocky's Sunday Funday post, but he also literally threatened to stop doing them if enough people didn't blue star the OP and reply on it.



A blue star is a small price for me to pay for good content.
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ts5641 said:

Jugstore Cowboy said:

AGinHI said:

You want some interesting TexAgs profile data?

Try ask ChatGPT "Tell me about the user [insert handle] on TexAgs"


The fact that AI can give me summaries of my various social media account posting histories is - to this date - the most depressing use of AI I've seen.

Claude couldn't answer the question but Grok and ChatGPT could.


That's because I value your privacy.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.