Crazed Liberal Screams at Child In Stroller at Harris Rally

9,988 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 53 min ago by Not Coach Jimbo
cevans_40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

"I don't understand how we got so toxic and just so divided and so bitter"

Another fine example - showcasing how toxic liberals can be

One side is vehemently fighting for the ability to kill babies. If everyone would just let that sink in.
robdobyns
AG
This smells like some sort of weird psyop. The girl screaming is not the Aggie engineer in the picture. WTF!!??
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Dad is a moron for bringing kid out there at night. First, I'd punch that woman in the face. Then I'd spin and deck the dad.
Tswizsle
BkYdPitmaster said:

Dad is a moron for bringing kid out there at night. First, I'd punch that woman in the face. Then I'd spin and deck the dad.
So if a woman wears a sexy outfit and is SA its her fault, what kind of dumb take is.
buda91
AG
Apparently that named woman is denying it's her. Says she was in a different place wearing different clothes. I don't know what the truth is here, But probably out of slow down on conclusions and accusations.
Anubus
She's angry because that entitled baby wasn't aborted.
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Tswizsle said:

BkYdPitmaster said:

So if a woman wears a sexy outfit and is SA its her fault, what kind of dumb take is.
Wut?
torrid
AG
BkYdPitmaster said:

That's where I am, at least with your first sentence. If the father was there to protest Harris or street preach, clearly he should have expected a confrontation of some sort. Not a good place to bring your toddler daughter IMHO. But then again I'm a victim-blaming CM so what do I know.
Tswizsle
last two posters victim blaming
GAC06
AG
Is this chicks life ruined yet?
aggiehawg
AG
GAC06 said:

Is this chicks life ruined yet?
texsn95
AG
Those aren't the same girls.
VegasAg86
AG
texsn95 said:

Those aren't the same girls.

Doesn't look like her to me. I would certainly need better proof before joining the mob.
WorthAg95
AG
Not the same. One is a millennial with a side part. The other a young middle parter.
torrid
AG
Jordan Bowen seems to be a paid political operative of the Democratic party, claimed by some videos to be involved in the organizing of the event. If that's the case, she would be dressed more professionally and not like she's going to a music festival. She'd have a bunch of passes in a lanyard too. I doubt that's her.
Tswizsle
its confirmed its her,
AggieVictor10
AG
Tswizsle said:

its confirmed its her,

Link?
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Tswizsle said:

its confirmed its her,
Confirmed by who?
Not Coach Jimbo
Could be wrong, but, she doesn't scream engineer aggie honor student.

Just not the vibe I get, but the entitlement is certainly there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.