October Surprise: Walz is bipolar

12,654 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by oh no
whatthehey78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

pfo said:

Oh great, a bipolar guy a heartbeat away from having his finger on the nuclear button! What could go wrong?

A "bipolar guy" according to a random twitter account with zero independent corroboration. Think it's safe to hold the pitchforks for now. Plenty of legitimate things to criticize Walz for without making stuff up.
You could make a list of 100 negative human characteristics and Timmy and Cackles would likely exhibit 90% of them. We already know they're mentally impaired, weird, socially inept, liars, egotistical, sexually addicted, cowards, your turn...
whatthehey78
AG
oh no said:

and i thought they had red flag laws and gun control in Minnesota to keep mentally ill people in check

Looking for DJT???
Squadron7
AG
whatthehey78 said:

oh no said:

and i thought they had red flag laws and gun control in Minnesota to keep mentally ill people in check

Looking for DJT???

Be vewy quiet. He's hunting wabbits.
BQ78
AG
That sure looks like the sixth hole on Trump International Golf Course.
FCBlitz
His.family would certainly know…..maybe that is why they don't support him as VP.
MD1993
AG
Gov Newsome in for the rescue!
DannyDuberstein
AG
A bipolar guy with the nuclear codes. What could go wrong
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Is there nothing that disqualifies?
China ties
DUI
Stolen valor
Confirmed lies

Now possibly bipolar...remember how Biden was DQ'd for plagiarism? Nowadays he would probably not have been.
agent-maroon
AG
AggieMD95 said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

Polar

Oh boy. Rumor mill saying it hospitalized him

It's believable. Definitely hypomanic. Maybe Trump also.

But my curb side diagnosis of mrs walz his wife is bipolar n high anxiety do

Agree that it's believable, but if he does have a mental illness then maybe it's bipolar disorder or maybe it's not. Bipolar disorder is one of the few psych conditions that has effective medications available for treatment, so even people who have a medicinally untreatable condition like a personality disorder often get labeled as bipolar and treated in hopes that they may show improvement. Sort of a "throw some crap on the wall and see if any of it sticks" treatment approach.

Specifically used personality disorder for an example because enjoying the smell of your city burning during riots is exactly the sort of a behavior you might expect from a personality disorder. Or a sociopath.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Is this being reported anywhere?
Canyon Lake Agbu94
This all reminds me of the rumors that Biden had a medical emergency in Las Vegas and was near death from a few months ago. Stinks
dreyOO
No Spin Ag said:

oh no said:

Obligatory

Show of hands who thinks the vast majority of these people are females and college kids looking for attention or validation or both.

I guarantee you all that there's no one in the trailer park, barrio, or hood that's been diagnosed with sheet. And why? Because they aren't privileged enough to afford it.

Now map those women out to the kids that are suddenly trans diagnosed at 7 years old
HunterAggie
oneeyedag said:

Bi was on the bingo card, but not Bi-Polar

Bi Bi-Polar. that was on my Bingo Card !
HunterAggie

The Elko Era has begun
satexas
AG
So has this been factually confirmed yet?

Doesn't pass the smell test to me.
DarkBrandon01
AG
ok
nortex97
AG
So now it's not fair to pick on him. He's just sick/mentally ill.

Democrats are so damn pathetic. Lying isn't a mental illness.
GenericAggie
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Polar

Oh boy. Rumor mill saying it hospitalized him

They're going to dump him and choose the Pa Governor.
TexasAggie_97
AG
satexas said:

So has this been factually confirmed yet?

Doesn't pass the smell test to me.

Agreed mods should nuke this thread until it is confirmed. Spreading rumors like this if unfounded is not a good thing.
sharpdressedman
Canyon Lake Agbu94 said:

This all reminds me of the rumors that Biden had a medical emergency in Las Vegas and was near death from a few months ago. Stinks
Biden's medical emergency and movement toward hospital was recently confirmed by the LVPD.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/report-it-looks-like-biden-really-did-have-a-medical-event-in-july/ar-AA1oGxb4
FlyRod
Ah. Your side is trotting out Nixon's Eagleton strategy. Good luck with that.
GoAgs92
AG
First time I've seen "polar" used as a synonym for "sexual", that's a new one
P.H. Dexippus
AG
No Spin Ag said:

oh no said:

Obligatory

Show of hands who thinks the vast majority of these people are females and college kids looking for attention or validation or both.

I guarantee you all that there's no one in the trailer park, barrio, or hood that's been diagnosed with sheet. And why? Because they aren't privileged enough to afford it.

They exist, and are legit, but are few and far between. Take a look at the homeless population.
Timberwolf
AG
Y'all couldn't tell he's bi-polar? You can see it in his crazy eyes
zephyr88
AG
oh no said:

I'm not buying it... dude is posing in his back yard.

And I realize it's a Beretta Xcel, but the baby blue anodized receiver is gay AF.
fightingfarmer09
oh no said:

Obligatory

Claiming "mental illness" is the modern liberal version of stolen valor. They claim this status to claim victimhood.
Gigem314
AG
FlyRod said:

From the side that trotted out the "Weekend at Bernie's" strategy the last 4 years.
oh no
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:

oh no said:

Obligatory

Claiming "mental illness" is the modern liberal version of stolen valor. They claim this status to claim victimhood.
yes indeed. And galvanizing the poor hapless victims together is a key element of communist revolutions taking root.
Squadron7
AG
FlyRod said:

You should have no trouble trotting out 51! Intelligence! Professionals! to label this Russkie Disinformation then.
sam callahan
Bipolar is an improvement. It means there exists a possibility of a tolerable personality that might eke out a little of the time.
oh no
AG
Could be this

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.