October Surprise: Walz is bipolar

12,649 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by oh no
Kraft Punk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is that also why he does gay stuff?
Slicer97
AG
Bi-polar? Is that the left's new term for "stupid"?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
wait i am confused. i thought it was a prerequisite to be bipolar to be a liberal democrat.
TyHolden
AG
can they replace him at this stage? go with the penn jew?
usmcbrooks
Brother Shamus said:

Oh now he's diagnosed? Yeah okay - bull*****
This guy still thinks there is nothing wrong with Joe.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Logos Stick said:

Thats the normal lefty state. It shouldn't even be classified as a mental illness anymore.
He can just take a mental health leave of absence every couple months like our awesome Harris County Judge, Lina Hidalgo.
Squadron7
AG
Jugstore Cowboy said:

Logos Stick said:

Thats the normal lefty state. It shouldn't even be classified as a mental illness anymore.
He can just take a mental health leave of absence every couple months like our awesome Harris County Judge, Lina Hidalgo.

Or even to wetnurse a baby like Mayor Pete.
Old May Banker
AG
Least shocking thing I'll read today... any man that votes Democrat has some mental issues.
PigInABlanket
AG
oh no said:

and i thought they had red flag laws and gun control in Minnesota to keep mentally ill people in check

Its been a while since I've looked at the rules, but I think you're only generally prohibited from owning a firearm if you've been involuntarily committed. A diagnosis of a MH disorder isn't enough, at least under Federal Law.
Urban Ag
AG
So I am assuming this is the part where they allow Tampon Tim to bow out gracefully, a hero, so strong, to face his mental health challenges, and then swing Josh Shapiro over to ensure they hold Pennsylvania.

Right?

F'ing commie clown show

Squadron7
AG
PigInABlanket said:

oh no said:

and i thought they had red flag laws and gun control in Minnesota to keep mentally ill people in check

Its been a while since I've looked at the rules, but I think you're only generally prohibited from owning a firearm if you've been involuntarily committed. A diagnosis of a MH disorder isn't enough, at least under Federal Law.

To the Dems, attending Catholic mass regularly is a red flag.
Squadron7
AG
Urban Ag said:

So I am assuming this is the part where they allow Tampon Tim to bow out gracefully, a hero, so strong, to face his mental health challenges, and then swing Josh Shapiro over to ensure they hold Pennsylvania.

Right?

F'ing commie clown show

I feel stupid in saying this...but I don't think even post-Frank Lautenburg Dems would try this 30 days out.
bonfarr
AG
CardiffGiant said:

I believe kackling Kamala said she and Timmie boy were both gun owners. Is Timmie going to get a knock on the door from the feds to claim his firearms?

Walz has been photographed with shotguns.
txyaloo
AG
BlueTaze said:

He can't buy a gun, but he can assume office of VP?
Sure he can. Being bipolar doesn't keep you from owning a gun and neither does inpatient mental heath treatment that you coordinated on your own.

You lose your gun rights if a court has ruled you mentally defective.

Quote:

Question 21.g. Adjudicated as a Mental Defective: A determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that a person, as a result of marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease:
(1) is a danger to himself or to others; or
(2) lacks the mental capacity to contract or manage his own affairs.

This term shall include:
(1) a finding of insanity by a court in a criminal case; and
(2) those persons found incompetent to stand trial or found not guilty by reason of lack of mental responsibility. Committed to a Mental Institution: A formal commitment of a person to a mental institution by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority. The term includes a commitment to a mental institution involuntarily.

The term includes commitment for mental defectiveness or mental illness. It also includes commitments for other reasons, such as for drug use. The term does not include a person in a mental institution for observation or a voluntary admission to a mental institution.

ts5641
I'm thinking she wants a redo on her VP pick.
Rapier108
Random Twitter account says it so it must be true.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Squadron7
AG
TyHolden said:

can they replace him at this stage? go with the penn jew?

There goes Michiganistan!
Squadron7
AG
Rapier108 said:

True, this.

I'll wait until I hear from at least 51 intelligence professionals on this.
J. Walter Weatherman
Rapier108 said:

Nobody loves "Source - trust me bro" from obvious clickbait accounts more than F16.
Rapier108
Squadron7 said:

Rapier108 said:

True, this.

How many times must people keep getting duped by random Twitter accounts until they realize that there is a lot of fake crap put out by people looking to either troll, or get a bunch of likes/retweets?

Never assume random Twitter account is accurate and apply a little critical thinking. Look for independent sources to back it up, not ones that simply circle back to the original tweet.

Don't believe it simply because it says something you want to be true.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
BoydCrowder13
Rapier108 said:

Squadron7 said:

Rapier108 said:

True, this.

How many times must people keep getting duped by random Twitter accounts until they realize that there is a lot of fake crap put out by people looking to either troll, or get a bunch of likes/retweets?

Never assume random Twitter account is accurate and apply a little critical thinking. Look for independent sources to back it up, not one that simply circle back to the original tweet.

Boomers gotta boomer
Squadron7
AG
Rapier108 said:

Squadron7 said:

Rapier108 said:

True, this.

Never assume random Twitter account is accurate and apply a little critical thinking. Look for independent sources to back it up, not one that simply circle back to the original tweet.

I understand the 48 hour rule as much as anyone.

I also understand the 4 step political news process:

1) Claim

2) Claim Source Disputed

3) Claim Later Turns Out To Be True

4) Claim Is Then Labeled "Old News"
dmart90
AG
Fired up the ol' Google machine and did a search. The only "reporting" of Tim Walz being bipolar is a couple of random, MAGA Twitter accounts.

I think I'll wait and see on this one...
Cromagnum
AG
So he's a normal lefty...
Squadron7
AG
If he doesn't have some sort of mental handicap he is a statistical outlier.
geoag58
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Logos Stick said:

Sure it should. All the lefties should be treated for their mental disorder

We used to have treatment centers for leftists, they were called mental institutions.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
TexAgs91
AG
geoag58 said:

We used to have treatment centers for leftists, they were called mental institutions.
Yeah, mental institutions should be a key part of any Make America Great Again plan
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
4stringAg
AG
I don't think Walz will bow out even if this is true. I also don't think Shapiro is willing to hop on to the Kamala fail boat either at this stage and risk his political future.
Squadron7
AG
4stringAg said:

I also don't think Shapiro is willing to hop on to the Kamala fail boat either at this stage and risk his political future.

That would be like Rose climbing off of her floating door panel and tying herself to the railing of the Titanic.
pfo
AG
Oh great, a bipolar guy a heartbeat away from having his finger on the nuclear button! What could go wrong?
J. Walter Weatherman
pfo said:

Oh great, a bipolar guy a heartbeat away from having his finger on the nuclear button! What could go wrong?

A "bipolar guy" according to a random twitter account with zero independent corroboration. Think it's safe to hold the pitchforks for now. Plenty of legitimate things to criticize Walz for without making stuff up.
No Spin Ag
oh no said:

Obligatory

Show of hands who thinks the vast majority of these people are females and college kids looking for attention or validation or both.

I guarantee you all that there's no one in the trailer park, barrio, or hood that's been diagnosed with sheet. And why? Because they aren't privileged enough to afford it.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Squadron7
AG
Walz is so weird that if he is just being accused of being bi-polar he should take the deal.
nortex97
AG
BlueTaze said:

He can't buy a gun, but he can assume office of VP?
No Glock, but a heartbeat away from nukes.

Sure, makes sense. From the party that wants to cut kids genitals off, and fly in a substantial percentage of the population of Afghanistan and Haiti. Put him on Mount Rushmore.
AggieMD95
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Polar

Oh boy. Rumor mill saying it hospitalized him

It's believable. Definitely hypomanic. Maybe Trump also.

But my curb side diagnosis of mrs walz his wife is bipolar n high anxiety do
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.