ER nurse beat up in Houston Whataburger drive-thru after bumping SUV in front of her

10,883 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by BlueTaze
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not Coach Jimbo said:

No Spin Ag said:

Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

after watching the video color me surprised by the perpetrator

You must be new to F16, because more often than not the posts on here of these types of incidents are mostly of those the color of the perpetrator in this thread.

What's stopping you from posting counter videos if you have so many examples?

Because I'm already entertained.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Tanya 93
No Spin Ag said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

No Spin Ag said:

You must be new to F16, because more often than not the posts on here of these types of incidents are mostly of those the color of the perpetrator in this thread.

This is why I love you so hard.
I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.

Jane Austen
No Spin Ag
Tanya 93 said:

No Spin Ag said:

Not Coach Jimbo said:

No Spin Ag said:

This is why I love you so hard.

Aww...gracias!
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
schmellba99
AG
No Spin Ag said:

deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

Because when white people do it, they get called out for the *******s and trash they are.
When black people do it, they get put on NFL helmets and a golden casket.
Or as Democrats would call it, equity.

Hey, I'm just pointing out what's predominantly brought up on F16.

I'm sure if I visited a liberal version out there of
F16 they'd have nothing but white people beating up on minorities.
If it was a regular occurence that white folk were out there beating up black and brown people on the regular, you wouldn't have to visit a libtard forum - it would be on every news channel, facebook and twitter 24/7

Just admit your comment was dumb and you were just trying to paint everybody here as a bunch of racist honkeys because it makes you feel better about yourself for some reason.
schmellba99
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Excessive but probably nets out as she's probably done something to deserve getting punched that we may not even know about.
v1rotate92
AG
Sad
I hope the victim was a democrat. 98% certainty the perp was
Slick
No Spin Ag
schmellba99 said:

No Spin Ag said:

deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

Because when white people do it, they get called out for the *******s and trash they are.

If it was a regular occurence that white folk were out there beating up black and brown people on the regular, you wouldn't have to visit a libtard forum - it would be on every news channel, facebook and twitter 24/7

Just admit your comment was dumb and you were just trying to paint everybody here as a bunch of racist honkeys because it makes you feel better about yourself for some reason.

I'm married to a honkey, and most of my friends are honkeys. You could not be more wrong.

Also, what part of what I said about posts on F16 is a lie?
GoAgs11
No Spin Ag said:

schmellba99 said:

No Spin Ag said:

deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

I'm married to a honkey, and most of my friends are honkeys. You could not be more wrong.

All spin ag!
CanyonAg77
AG
No Spin Ag said:

deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

Don't know if you've noticed, but it's 2024 out there, not 1924
Trigon Jin
Everyone who is shocked by that behavior has clearly never been to a waffle house...
TheWoodlandsTxAg
Trigon Jin said:

Everyone who is shocked by that behavior has clearly never been to a waffle house...
First Watch seasonal menu > Cracker Barrel > IHOP > First Watch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Waffle House
William Foster
BaileyAg said:

Old Spanish Trail...

Yikes

Yep, don't want to be rear ending Obama's daughters over there.
William Foster
TheWoodlandsTxAg said:

Trigon Jin said:

First Watch seasonal menu > Cracker Barrel > IHOP > First Watch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Waffle House

Snooze better than all those imo, but this place in Houston off N Shepherd is a legendary gem.

YouBet
AG
I simply try to avoid situations and places where this might happen such as:

- Fast food restaurants
- Atlanta, GA
- Hip hop concerts
- Malls
- New Orleans Saints games
- Gary, IN
- Downtown in large cities
ts5641
Feral culture.
Science Denier
AG
Viper16 said:

Well, we've all been in the fast food drive throughs all of our lives….
What I don't understand is why idiot, low situation awareness drivers feel compelled to ride the bumpers of cars in front of them.
They are only setting up a situation for something like this to happen!
Don't want that to happen, then stop riding the bumper in front of you!
Zero sympathy for the woman that "bumped" the car in front of her!
I'd bet she won't get that close next time!

This is the dumbest post I've read at least this year. And there have been some really dumb ones.

Congrats. You've done it!!!
LOL OLD
BMX Bandit
Meeting a client there this am.

Simos special FTW
JamesPShelley
CanyonAg77 said:

But "angry black woman" is a racist stereotype
And redundant.
schmellba99
AG
I was sitting in a parking lot years ago about to go into a store of some sort when I got run into by a suburban. Hit my passenger front side on my truck. I saw the suburban coming and just assumed it would stop. By the time I realized it wasn't going to because the driver was leaned over in the back seat whooping the sht out of one of her kids it was too late.

Messed the front end of her suburban up bad enough. I had a front end replacement on my truck so it did nothing but scratch the paint a little bit.

I chose not to get out of the truck and begin beating up on this woman. I can only surmise, based on posts from people like No Spin Ag, that the reason I did not beat this woman up is because she was a white woman and she was good looking. Guess it was her lucky day. If she had been black or brown, I mean it would have pretty much been standard procedure for honky to beat on her or something.

In all honesty, I felt bad for her. She was having an obvious bad day and now had to call her husband and tell him she ran into a parked vehicle in a parking lot of all things. I would have been happy to help console her through her trials and tribulations if it had been necessary. But alas, it was not. I spray painted the scratch on my bumper and went about my day.
schmellba99
AG
No Spin Ag said:

schmellba99 said:

No Spin Ag said:

deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

Ahh. So is that like me saying "I have black friends!" or something?

The lie is that stuff like this isn't the predominant topic on this board, not by a long shot. Sorry it bothers you when people call a spade a spade when the situation dictates it, which is all things like this are. And, frankly, we need a lot more of people calling out feral behavior as completely wrong behavior even if it may offend some delicate sensibilities here and there.
BrazosDog02
AG
I'm not surprised by this incident. Over the past year, nearly once or twice a week I see a situation of road range. Drivers aggressively swerving toward people playing chicken, throwing stuff at each others cars, etc. I personally believe that social media has finally spilled over into real life and that emboldened mindset is now in the wild. It seems like a great way to die but I havnt seen that yet. It's getting pretty crazy out there.
William Foster
BMX Bandit said:

Meeting a client there this am.

Simos special FTW
Best deal in town imo. And the atmospheres is top notch. Black old codgers, white old codgers...Simo Jr. gettin onto his staff or getting barked at by his mom...jealous.
sleepybeagle
AG
sad
sleepybeagle
Al Bula
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

I personally believe that social media has finally spilled over into real life and that emboldened mindset is now in the wild.
All part of the plan.

**Hand rubbing intensifies**

TheWoodlandsTxAg
William Foster said:

TheWoodlandsTxAg said:

Trigon Jin said:

Snooze better than all those imo, but this place in Houston off N Shepherd is a legendary gem.

Have heard great things about that place but never been.

I forgot Snooze. They are really good. The rush and crowds on the weekends at Snooze gets pretty bad though.

TheWoodlandsTxAg
BrazosDog02 said:

I'm not surprised by this incident. Over the past year, nearly once or twice a week I see a situation of road range. Drivers aggressively swerving toward people playing chicken, throwing stuff at each others cars, etc. I personally believe that social media has finally spilled over into real life and that emboldened mindset is now in the wild. It seems like a great way to die but I havnt seen that yet. It's getting pretty crazy out there.
I agree with this.

I just posted on the Houston forum recently about how the Houston area has some of the worst drivers in the country.

I saw an older Mazda with paper plates pull some Fast and Furious Vin Diesel crap in front of me.

I also said I see many news stories about people being shot on the roads.

Mad Max Fury Road = Houston area

TheWoodlandsTxAg
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

visiting the medical center was the lack of food/restaurant options.
Wild that the word's largest medical center is a food desert.
There is a Halal Guys there but it is quite mediocre and nowhere near as good as the one in NYC.

I usually go the Rice Village to grab some food if I am in the medical center area.

Cafe Rabelais is quite good for some good unique french cuisine. Not something you see everyday in Texas.

Hopdoddy is good for some great burgers.

Velvet Tacos chicken tikka tacos are great.

Istanbul Grill is also good.
BlueTaze
I don't wonder why so many black men hit their black women.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.