***Official VP Debate Thread***

118,643 Views | 1346 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by Tom Fox
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tim Walz is a worse version of Joe Biden....a fake common man that tries to be folksy and does a really poor job of it. He uses his folksiness to hide a deep radicalism.

Lies about everything, no matter how big or small.

A cheap knock off of an already cheap person
Quo Vadis?
Hoyt Ag said:

Quo Vadis? said:

Update?????

Update?

Muy
AG
Someone needs to photoshop the famous Tiananmen Square pic with goofy bubblehead Tim standing nearby looking on with his stunned face.
Dan Scott
AG
They are running with this

AG
Quo Vadis? said:

Hoyt Ag said:

Quo Vadis? said:

Update?????

Update?

I really love this because it shows how successful the media has been at portraying Vance as some lunatic. The narrative is now dead, and further destroys their already extreme low credibility.
Muy
AG
Listening to Ted Cruz on Hannity reminds me of how much sharper JD is.
bobbranco
AG
Muy said:

GoAgs11 said:

Dan Scott said:

Thanks i was wondering what Ro Khanna was thinking

He sure has a crazy lazy method of deciding what's best for America.
fify
bobbranco
AG
policywonk98 said:

DailyWire is doing its own discussion of debate. I'm with Shapiro on this. Vance killed Walz in this debate, but what he didn't do is paint Walz and Kamala as the radicals they are. It will be interesting to see if that matters.

The Counterpoint to Shapiro was Boreing who said that Vance would have gained nothing if he attack dogged his way through this debate. He came across as empathetic, smart, and willing to lead changes on things that people care about. He believes that Vance was talking directly to the people that are on the fence about Trump and tonight Vance gave them a reason to trust Trump/Vance.

I agree on both these points.

Neither of them are saying it moves the needle. But to the extent any needles would move, Vance employed the right tactic.

Yep
4stringAg
AG
Dan Scott said:

Which is how we know Walz lost. That's the only thing they can latch onto which is an issue only people already voting Dem care about.
sam callahan
How long until Walz has to admit

A) he misspoke about his son witnessing a shooting

Or

B) crime sucks so bad in his own state that he can't even keep his kid away from it
Kentucky Jeff
Vance was awesome when he told the moderators off. He forced the American voter to see how biased they are. One of the greatest moments I've watched in a debate, aside from "Because you'd be in jail."
rsf0626
Declaring who won the debate is pointless. People are only going to hear what they want to hear
rsf0626
jeremy
AG
double aught said:

Shoot. Give me a Vance/Walz ticket over either of the presidential candidates.

Do you even care about policy!!??
will25u

JWinTX
rsf0626 said:

Declaring who won the debate is pointless. People are only going to hear what they want to hear

Who are you voting for?
Cargo Shorts FTW
AG
I know you have all been waiting eagerly for my opinion, sorry for the wait.

I loved the tone of the debate. It was a respectable back and forth without going off the rails. Much. Cruz/Bernie style.

Moderation was better than expected, but not as good as the CNN Trump/Biden debate. The moderators tried to fact check anyway by putting in a last word counter opinion. Points to Vance as I think he put an end to that after the second try. I really think the moderators had planned much more of that and had to call it off. The questions were still very slanted, but no one is surprised by that. If I got it right, they only muted once and it was to shut up Walz.

I think Vance did job #1, dispelled him being "weird". He was exceptionally presidential.

I think Walz did a good job of avoiding his perception as gender confused.

While I had several topics that didn't come up I wished had, of course the moderators were not going to open those doors and I liked the stay on topic flow the debate had vs forcing the topic.

Similarly I had little "@#$& why didn't you bring this up in the answer!" moments.

General opinion, liked the debate. I think JD did the better job of swaying those still swayable. Walz wasn't horrible, but never made any real defense of policy, or referred to any actual policy at all. Seems he spent as much time nodding in approval to JD as disagreeing.

There are very few votes out there left to be won, but the last two elections swung on very few votes...I think Vance swung more of those than Walz did.

4stringAg
AG
Look, forget about any issue for a sec. The left and media has painted such a picture of Vance as unlikable and weird that when he came out and appeared normal, humble, intelligent, well spoken, genteel and presidential and empathetic; it was a win on that basis alone.
Who?mikejones!
The Dems have convinced themselves that Jan 6th will determine this election. Npr said the same thing as Acosta. The reality is only the Dems care, along with a few squishy righties.

The grocery store will determine this election
rsf0626
JWinTX said:

rsf0626 said:

Who are you voting for?

Doesnt matter. I'm just bringing up the very true fact that people have selective hearing
rsf0626
Who?mikejones!
You're not right. They muted once, to cut off vance
bobbranco
AG
Dan Scott said:

Newsflash.

Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders. has transported Jim Acosta's balls and locked them away in her official safe in the Arkansas Governors Mansion.
JWinTX
rsf0626 said:

JWinTX said:

rsf0626 said:

Who are you voting for?

Doesnt matter. I'm just bringing up the very true fact that people have selective hearing

I am just curious to see who you are voting for.
PA24
AG
America loves JD Vance
infinity ag
Photoshop is 90s.

Now you can make an AI video of him at the site dodging Chinese tanks!
C@LAg
RGLAG85
AG
Dan Scott said:

AND IT MEANS NOTHING EXCEPT TO TRUMP HATING LEFTIST AND CONCERNED MODERATES LIKE YOU!!!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT J6 ANYMORE, NOT EVEN THE SWING VOTERS.

Let them step on their dicks, it's what they constantly do.
bobbranco
AG
Yep.

Upthread.
Cargo Shorts FTW
AG
Who?mikejones! said:

Agreed, just watched a replay provided after my post that showed otherwise. In real time I thought it was Walz trying to cut in.

Who?mikejones!
bobbranco
AG
Cargo Shorts FTW said:

Who?mikejones! said:

Agreed, just watched a replay provided after my post that showed otherwise. In real time I thought it was Walz trying to cut in.

And announced by the mods.
Ag with kids
AG
Dan Scott said:

And THAT is why they ended the debate with that question...
johnnyblaze36
AG
https://instagr.am/p/DAmo7E9uOHU
100% Pure Aggie
Barnyard96 said:

Missed the debate.

Did Walz win?

Boring. They'll probably go out for a drink afterwards
SwigAg11
AG
TAMU1990
AG
Who?mikejones! said:

The Dems have convinced themselves that Jan 6th will determine this election. Npr said the same thing as Acosta. The reality is only the Dems care, along with a few squishy righties.

The grocery store will determine this election
The longshoremen strike may drive this point home.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.