"Helping middle class with debt by making the rich pay their fair share". Kamala

6,282 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by deddog
agwrestler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
backintexas2013 said:

During a nfl game today saw her commercial that stated this.

How is taxing the rich helping middle class get out of debt? Even if true why are the rich responsible for getting people out of debt they chose to take on?

This is nothing but class warfare and people are buying this?

What is fair share if they pay 25% income tax rate while the bottom 50% only pay 3.1% in income tax with many paying no income tax.

Class warfare and vilifying the rich are critical components towards implementing Communism.
Cibalo
In the Lone Star State, the top 1% have the fourth highest tax payments in the United States.

According to the company's study, the top 1% in Texas paid a total of $81,417,526 in income taxes, which followed behind California ($165,087,786), New York ($99,157,333), and Florida ($91,942,807).

Texas placed eighth in the top 10 states where the top 1% paid the highest portion of the income tax base
Data from the study showed the total income tax share paid by the top 1% in Texas was 46.7%. Nationwide, the group contributes 45% of total personal income taxes collected.

Texas also placed eighth in the top 10 states with the highest effective tax rates on the top 1% of earners.

According to SmartAsset, the average effective tax rate on 1% earners in Texas was 26.01%, while the average effective tax rate for all Texas taxpayers was 14.6%.

Nationwide, the top 1% pay a 25.95% effective tax rate, which the study said "yielded a total of $993.7 billion in income taxes paid by the top 1% over one year."

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/what-texas-top-1-pay-in-taxes/

Tom Fox
DarkBrandon01 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Notice the Kamala supporters won't touch an actual policy thread. Just curious how taxing the rich helps the middle class get out of debt they created for themselves
Taxing the rich more will reduce inflation more. Also, Kamala's policy is not just to increase taxes on the rich, but also to close tax loopholes that allow the rich to pay far less than they owe.

I am also very curious about why the middle class is being blamed for their own financial struggles, when on every other thread on this forum, people blame Bidenomics for it.

Which is it?

Did the middle class just become more stupid and fiscally irresponsible over the past decade?

Or is there a wider systemic issue that prevents financial prosperity?

I'll give you a hint. If one person struggles, that's an individual problem. If everyone struggles, that's a societal problem.

So why blame the middle class for a situation they cannot control?

I pay right at 30% of my income which comes out to more than $250k per year after deductions. Please explain how much I should owe and how am I avoiding it?

This is literally theft by the class of voters paying essentially nothing and totally unaffected by the federal tax code.

The top1% pay almost half of all federal income taxes and the bottom 50% pay essentially net zero federal income taxes.

I think I can point to the ones that are not paying their "fair share."
backintexas2013
AG
Yep. Bottom 50% pay on average 3.1%. They aren't pulling their weight.
B-1 83
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Define rich? The super wealthy? Yes most support her. The top 10% who get fleeced in the name of fairness to lazy? Not sure. Never seen it broken down like that.
Anybody with a dime more than the Democrat sitting next to him.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
backintexas2013
AG
B-1 83 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Define rich? The super wealthy? Yes most support her. The top 10% who get fleeced in the name of fairness to lazy? Not sure. Never seen it broken down like that.

Nicely done. I agree. Envy is ugly.
oh no
AG
backintexas2013 said:

B-1 83 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Nicely done. I agree. Envy is ugly.
the main root of communism and commie uprisings and revolutions. jealousy. the haves vs the have nots.

you have more than me. give it up.
Muy
AG
All the left have ever run on is dividing people based on class, race, and now sexual orientation, gender, and illegal immigration
oh no
AG
Muy said:

All the left have ever run on is dividing people based on class, race, and now sexual orientation, gender, and illegal immigration
a divided population is much easier to control
----Karl Marx
nortex97
AG
Make everyone a billionaire. That would be the equitable/marxist outcome, based on her objectives.

doubledog
Is it fair that politicians go to Washington DC broke and leave as millionaires?

Tax politicians first and let us see how it goes.
doubledog
nortex97 said:

Make everyone a billionaire. That would be the equitable/marxist outcome, based on her objectives.

FYI those are hangover eyes on Harris don't you think?
nortex97
AG
Absolutely.
Gaw617
Yes. Hard to fathom just how dumb the majority of people have become.
deddog
AG
Tom Fox said:

DarkBrandon01 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Notice the Kamala supporters won't touch an actual policy thread. Just curious how taxing the rich helps the middle class get out of debt they created for themselves
Taxing the rich more will reduce inflation more. Also, Kamala's policy is not just to increase taxes on the rich, but also to close tax loopholes that allow the rich to pay far less than they owe.

I am also very curious about why the middle class is being blamed for their own financial struggles, when on every other thread on this forum, people blame Bidenomics for it.

Which is it?

Did the middle class just become more stupid and fiscally irresponsible over the past decade?

Or is there a wider systemic issue that prevents financial prosperity?

I'll give you a hint. If one person struggles, that's an individual problem. If everyone struggles, that's a societal problem.

So why blame the middle class for a situation they cannot control?

I pay right at 30% of my income which comes out to more than $250k per year after deductions. Please explain how much I should owe and how am I avoiding it?

This is literally theft by the class of voters paying essentially nothing and totally unaffected by the federal tax code.

The top1% pay almost half of all federal income taxes and the bottom 50% pay essentially net zero federal income taxes.

I think I can point to the ones that are not paying their "fair share."
That post you're responding to is nonsensical. Not worth your time.
But that's your average Kamala voter. Trying to disguise their greed and envy as compassion.
deddog
AG
oh no said:

Muy said:

a divided population is much easier to control
----Karl Marx
A stupid dumbas$$ populace, is even easier..
--- Me

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.