SS incompetence, not malfeasance, gave Routh a shot at Trump

1,308 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by whatthehey78
TheBonifaceOption
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Apparently it's just a coinkydink that their protocols keep getting ignored wherever Trump goes and shooters keep exposing these lapses in security, magically at the right time and place. Over and over and over and again....

That's what some critical thinkers on this board believe.
Gigem314
AG
I think Trump's own SS team has been vetted and the Trumps seem to trust those people.

But, like the FBI, the people at the very top of the organization seem to have a lot non-answers for why Trump is being so conveniently targeted.
TheBonifaceOption
Gigem314 said:

I think Trump's own SS team has been vetted and the Trumps seem to trust those people.

But, like the FBI, the people at the very top of the organization seem to have a lot non-answers for why Trump is being so conveniently targeted.

The acting director signed off on the Butler PA security plan, as he testified to the Senate committee after his boss resigned. He basically said a plan gets looked at by 4-6 people and they come to some concensus.

I'm not buying that. You're telling me a handful of professional security experts all magically decided on plans that violate their institutional protocols.
MouthBQ98
AG
The executive leadership of SS and the administration have probably had an understanding that Trump was to be given relatively minimal security assets despite his very high threat profile with the hope it would be a travel constraint on his campaigning and result in higher campaign and personal costs for security. It's also out of a more deep seated sociopathic spite.

I don't think it is part of an active plot to run assassins at him but also they may have a glib attitude about the elevated risk and blame Trump themselves for provoking his assailants. So, they disregarded the extreme risk and figured what happens happens.
javajaws
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Gigem314 said:

The acting director signed off on the Butler PA security plan, as he testified to the Senate committee after his boss resigned. He basically said a plan gets looked at by 4-6 people and they come to some concensus.

I'm not buying that. You're telling me a handful of professional security experts all magically decided on plans that violate their institutional protocols.
Who says they are security experts? Its just like any upper management - they are all bureaucrats.
b_rad
AG
Maybe it has been answered, but how did the shooter know that Trump would be playing that day? Doesn't seem like that would be common knowledge but maybe it is.
Rapier108
b_rad said:

Maybe it has been answered, but how did the shooter know that Trump would be playing that day? Doesn't seem like that would be common knowledge but maybe it is.
Trump often plays golf when he is at MAL.

He likely assumed he would be playing that day, which is why he was waiting for ~12 hours. If Trump didn't show, he would have left and tried again later.

Thankfully he was an incompetent moron who gave himself away.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TheBonifaceOption
b_rad said:

Considering his own son thought he was in Hawaii, he got 5000 miles away quickly.

But we aren't supposed to ask why

1. They intentionally ignored protocol to maintain a presence at a KNOWN vulnerability
2. They intentionally ignored protocol to monitor the parameter of the venue their protectee would venture
3. They intentionally ignored protocol to disperse a person from loitering by a protected area.

But yea...its not intentional.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Get Off My Lawn
Rapier108 said:

b_rad said:

Trump often plays golf when he is at MAL.

He likely assumed he would be playing that day, which is why he was waiting for ~12 hours. If Trump didn't show, he would have left and tried again later.

Thankfully he was an incompetent moron who gave himself away.
And the first shooter had no inside info when he chose to climb a roof which we'd all expect to be a zero chance suicide move?

Nah. Someone is leaking info. Could be lowly support staff, but Hanlon's razor says there's a saboteur.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
At this point if I'm Trump, I would have hired my own personal security yesterday. If the SS says they won't work with private security detail, tell the SS thanks but no thanks. Let their ****ty performance get someone else killed, but not me.
whatthehey78
AG
2nd supposed attempt = diversion tactic by SS to redirect public scrutiny and an attempt to try and demonstrate SS new/revised competency. lol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.