Springfield, OH for dummies

1,348 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by fightingfarmer09
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Help me out here because I haven't kept up with this. How did so many Haitians and problems end up here?
oh no
AG
the biden admin opened the border to millions of migrants from over 180 different countries to waltz on in here unvetted and unfettered because anyone who is poor and wants free stuff is apparently now a legitimate "asylum" claim. they also fly them in by the 10s of thousands and they transport them wherever they want to go.

+81 million people voted for it. Biden and Harris said they were going to do it - they said no wall, path to amnesty for all, etc.. They're just giving we the people in this great democracy what we wanted with a voter mandate to destroy this thing.

crowman2010
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

Help me out here because I haven't kept up with this. How did so many Haitians and problems end up here?
Haitians favorite cartoon is the Simpsons, so they wanted to go to Springfield. Unfortunately, they took them to the wrong one.
Owner - Mosquito and Pest Authority | www.bugsbite.com
AustinCountyAg
I'm well aware Biden sucks and has open borders. I'm trying to figure out why so many Hatians made there way to Springfield of all places all of a sudden?
CDUB98
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

How did so many Haitians and problems end up here?
Biden/Harris purposefully flew them in. The result, they're overwhelming the city and system, thus destroying it.

It was intentional.
CyclingAg82
AG
oh no said:

the biden admin opened the border to millions of migrants from over 180 different countries to waltz on in here unvetted and unfettered because anyone who is poor and wants free stuff is apparently now a legitimate "asylum" claim. they also fly them in by the 10s of thousands and they transport them wherever they want to go.

+81 million people voted for it. Biden and Harris said they were going to do it - they said no wall, path to amnesty for all, etc.. They're just giving we the people in this great democracy what we wanted with a voter mandate to destroy this thing.

MouthBQ98
AG
There is a specific program that lets the administration provide temporary legal status to ACTIVELY BRING IN people from certain locales with allegedly imminent threat to life. I forget the law it is operated under but the administration of course grossly stretched and abused the intent and language of the enabling law and associated regulation to begin a mass importation by air at American expense of supposedly endangered Haitians. Hundreds of thousands were flown in, given a "temporary" legal residency status pending final outcome but really effectively permanent residency, and then sent to provide cheap unskilled labor at public expense to a few locations en masse given their numbers.
They don't know our laws, language, and culture, but thousands of them at a time have been shoe horned into various small and medium sized towns and cities to become a local public burden.
oh no
AG
allegedly... we are supposed to believe that the mass-mailed in election of the great scamdemic was the "most secure election ever" and that Joe Biden is, by far, the most popular politician to ever grace this nation with his presence, shattering St. Barrack's records.
William Foster
CDUB98 said:

AustinCountyAg said:

How did so many Haitians and problems end up here?
Biden/Harris purposefully flew them in. The result, they're overwhelming the city and system, thus destroying it.

It was intentional.
I hate to say this, but it almost feels like some type of warped "race war" tactic, moreso than a cultural war. The diabolical freaks on the left despise these working class whites probably more than anyone. They would love it if they all just vanished, but in the meantime, they will just enjoy inflicting misery on them.

Republican state and local leaders should be rounding up all of these third world migrants and dropping them off in The Hamptons, Martha's Vinyard, and liberal NIMBY envlaces all throughout the country (but only in blue states). Never let up.

THIS IS WAR.
Ag87H2O
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

BQ78
AG
There is a big slaughterhouse or some other factory that needed workers, so they were sent there. The factory laid off a bunch of the old workers and hired Haitians because with their government subsidies they will take a lower wage.
Burrus86
AG
There is a program in Springfield, Ohio that genetically alters cats and dogs to improve the marbling in their muscles. Think Wagyu...but for the lovers of cat/dog protein. The Haitians found out about it, and they descended upon Springfield like Baby Doc Duvalier on a beating binge.
William Foster
BQ78 said:

There is a big slaughterhouse or some other factory that needed workers, so they were sent there. The factory laid off a bunch of the old workers and hired Haitians because with their government subsidies they will take a lower wage.
20,000 Haitians? How big is this slaughterhouse?
No Spin Ag
BQ78 said:

Capitalism FTW yet again.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Who?mikejones!
oh no said:

And more than that, the feds gave special status to Haitians and resettled 20k Haitian immigrants into Springfield, a town of only 60k people.

Obviously, such a big surge of a migrant population isn't going to be easy for a smaller town to absorb. And it's not like such immigrants would have the need to assimilate to the local populations culture and tradition, since an entire small town worth of people were resettled together.
BQ78
AG
Navistar, they make automotive parts about 10K
Bearpitbull
Burrus86 said:

There is a program in Springfield, Ohio that genetically alters cats and dogs to improve the marbling in their muscles. Think Wagyu...but for the lovers of cat/dog protein. The Haitians found out about it, and they descended upon Springfield like Baby Doc Duvalier on a beating binge.

How is this not a candidate for post of the year? Sometimes you walk into an art museum (wait, i forgot where I was... sometimes you walk into a Cracker Barrell and notice beautiful art on the bathroom wall) and see the works of a master framed up, and sometimes you read it in a post. Genius. Marbling? Are u kidding me?
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
pdc093
AustinCountyAg said:

This should help...
Edit to ad: It cost taxpayers over $150k per flight to spread these illegal randoms around the country. Let THAT sink in for a minute.

Logos Stick
Lol, perfect.
Logos Stick
I'll help you out:

Every liberal in this nation is a pox. We built the greatest country to ever grace planet Earth and they have decided to destroy it.

Do not hire liberals if possible. Do not do business with liberals if possible. Avoid them completely if possible.
fightingfarmer09
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.