Another reminder not to mess with Israel- exploding pagers

39,525 Views | 409 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by TXAG 05
Burnsey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fooz said:

Good thing that there was an ambulance so close by.
BQ78
AG
I ain't twisting those knobs.
Kenneth_2003
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

So... (And I've only skimmed the thread). Heard a Fox News clip among the injured is the Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon.

So either Hezbollah gave him a pager or he was with someone with the pager.
BQ78
AG
He lost both his eyes, it was his pager.
Saxsoon
AG
Ag87H2O said:

This was just an all around brilliant plan. Not only did the Israelis take out thousands of key Hezbollah leaders, they were also able to track these people and now know not only the individuals in key positions, but exactly where they live and work. Even the survivors of this operation have to be living in constant fear knowing that anywhere they go or any device they use puts them at risk.

It may not stop the terrorists forever, but it puts them at an extreme disadvantage and will gum up their operations for years to come. They now know that the Israelis have breached their inner workings and they have nowhere to hide. As I said in an earlier post - they should quit while they're behind.

My only concern with this whole thing is the plan was to blow them up during an attack. Some of these people were clearly in crowded areas and in stores so it becomes much more indiscriminate. It isn't outlandish to think children and innocents got caught up in this
coolerguy12
AG
Have they released the hostages? No? Then it's all fair game
DOG XO 84
AG
Burnsey said:

fooz said:

Good thing that there was an ambulance so close by.
And DOWN GOES FRAISHA....DOWN GOES FRAISHA!!!!
Kenneth_2003
AG
BQ78 said:

That's fantastic!. What I love about this, you had to get your pager from Hezbollah. You had to be someone they thought was important enough to be on the front lines of information.
Jack Squat 83
AG
Ahkmed: Look momma I made the A team, I got my pager!
Momma: We are proud of you son, from the river to the sea! Bring me grandbabies!
Ahkmed: Oh no.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
gigemags-99
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Netanyahu

This is glorious!
Pooh-ah95_ESL
AG
Saxsoon said:

Ag87H2O said:

This was just an all around brilliant plan. Not only did the Israelis take out thousands of key Hezbollah leaders, they were also able to track these people and now know not only the individuals in key positions, but exactly where they live and work. Even the survivors of this operation have to be living in constant fear knowing that anywhere they go or any device they use puts them at risk.

It may not stop the terrorists forever, but it puts them at an extreme disadvantage and will gum up their operations for years to come. They now know that the Israelis have breached their inner workings and they have nowhere to hide. As I said in an earlier post - they should quit while they're behind.

My only concern with this whole thing is the plan was to blow them up during an attack. Some of these people were clearly in crowded areas and in stores so it becomes much more indiscriminate. It isn't outlandish to think children and innocents got caught up in this

Associating with known terrorists and their sympathizers should be hazardous to your health. Protect your family and disown them.
Bocephus
AG
aTmAg said:

Bocephus said:

aTmAg said:

Ag87H2O said:

aTmAg said:

Ag87H2O said:

aTmAg said:

If there are no terrorist deaths, then, I'd consider this operation a failure..

What is the point of merely causing pain?
It sends a signal to the terrorists - You have been warned. Stop messing with us. We can get you any time we want, and you won't see it coming.
You seriously think that these terrorists are going to say "never mind" and offer Israel olive branches? Hell no.

And Israel can't get them any time they want. This is the only time in the history that this has happened.
I think you greatly underestimate the Israeli's capabilities.

Thousands of exploding pagers and a bomb planted in a dignitaries hotel room in the middle of Tehran speak pretty loudly.
The pagers are not that big a deal if it only kills 10% of them. In fact, I'd call it wasting a resounding intelligence and logistical success with an operational failure.
Have you been paying attention at all?!! What happens when Israel drops pamphlets for a week instructing people to leave the area bc they're going to be bombed and someone doesn't leave at gets killed? How is the world media reacting to that?

Maiming and hopefully killing every terrorist WITHOUT any collateral damage for the media or democrats to whine about is a tremendous win! The Iranian diplomat to Lebanon was blown up. He's a freaking terrorist and now there is proof.

This is about as perfect as it gets.
Nonsense.

If Israel made the decision to merely injure terrorists out of fear of media reaction, then it's no wonder they suffer attacks like Oct 7th.

The perfect result is for every single one of these dudes to be dead and no longer able to kill Israelis.

You obviously have not been paying attention. Look at how their efforts to ensure that Hamas never attack them again are being portrayed. The idea was for the terrorists to look at the page and blind them or blow their heads off. Maiming of 2800, killing 9, and making Hezbollah throw away their cell phones would be a success to me.
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
fc2112
BQ78 said:

Well, the ayes have it.
JCA1
AG
Saxsoon said:

Ag87H2O said:

The videos that are out there show the blasts to be fairly small and largely confined to the people with the beepers.

If you have a plan for individually targeting thousands of hezbollah operatives with zero chance of collateral damage, while they hide among civilians, I'm sure Israel would welcome your phone call.
Swollen Thumb
AG
What I haven't seen mentioned much is that most who survived will have been marked for life with deformities that openly identify them as Hezz operatives.

No hiding in the shadows among the "innocent"civilians….Israel just gave them all their version of a Scarlet Letter. Brilliant.
Saxsoon
AG
That's fair
torrid
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Do you mean track them via the pagers, or track them via the kaboom locations? I believe these pagers were low-tech receive-only with no tracking ability, the very reason Hezbollah went to them in the first place.
gigemags-99
AG
I have no idea why this popped into my head regarding the operation:

Burnsey
AG
Saxsoon said:

Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, American Democrats, all share your concerns. You're in good company.
Hungry Ojos
He is the freaking man!
OaklandAg06
AG
Mossad putting in some work these last couple of weeks
Nanomachines son

Apparently it was more than just pagers.
TexasAggie_02
AG
DOG XO 84
AG
fc2112 said:

BQ78 said:

Well, the ayes have it.
I guess he never saw it coming... and still won't, moving forward.
A is A
AG
JayHowdy! said:

technically that would be plan C. Plan be was Pagers after they moved away from cell phones.
gigemags-99
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

"Our pagers are exploding!!"
EX TEXASEX
2nd glorious wave of retribution kicking off today.
More good news. Now walkie talkies and cell phones are going boom boom !!!!!
Start at 3:30 mark

#FJB
cavjock88
AG
Pooh-ah95_ESL said:

Saxsoon said:

Ag87H2O said:

Associating with known terrorists and their sympathizers should be hazardous to your health. Protect your family and disown them.

This times 100. It's a war. You do what you can to avoid killing innocent people, but it should only be considered in the planning, not drive it.
Viper16
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

I do not know how, but I'm guessing Hezz thinks twice before accepting the next shipment of equipment.
Quote:

Hundreds of Hezbollah members wounded in Lebanon when pagers explode, security source says

BEIRUT, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Hundreds of members of the Lebanese armed group Hezbollah, including fighters and medics, were seriously wounded on Tuesday when the pagers they use to communicate exploded, a security source told Reuters.

A Hezbollah official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the detonation of the pagers was the "biggest security breach" the group had been subjected to in nearly a year of war with Israel.
A Reuters journalist saw ambulances rushing through the southern suburbs of the capital Beirut amid widespread panic. Residents said explosions were taking place even 30 minutes after the initial blasts.

Groups of people huddled at the entrance of buildings to check on people they knew who may have been wounded, the Reuters journalist said.

The security source added that devices were also exploding in the south of Lebanon.
There was no immediate comment from the Israeli military, which has been exchanging fire with Hezbollah since last October in parallel with the Gaza war.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/dozens-hezbollah-members-wounded-lebanon-when-pagers-exploded-sources-witnesses-2024-09-17/

This is a tactic we should use against the Drug Cartels south of the border!!
Burnsey
AG
Apparently, our leaders are not that clever or committed to solving the problem.
gigemags-99
AG
Burnsey said:

Apparently, our leaders are not that clever or committed to solving the problem.

Vote Trump
dreyOO
halfastros81 said:

The terrorists only understand one language … brute force. This sends a powerful message imo…one way or another we will find you and we will hurt you.

Yup I can't disagree. Peace through strength makes more sense with low IQ maniacs like this
Independence H-D
gigemags-99 said:

There better be a movie made about this. Title suggestions?

I vote "867-530Boom" or

"Wanna be a Balla" - They should've switched from Motorola to a PrimeCo phone

"Dial 1-800-KAA-BOOM"
Nanomachines son
CoachtobeNamed$$$
Jag off with you and your nonsense!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.