Harris was fed the questions

15,520 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by aggiehawg
sincereag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why do the Dems always have to cheat to win?
RGLAG85
AG
aggiedent said:

dreyOO said:

aggiedent said:

There wasn't a single question asked that the folks prepping Harris and Trump wouldn't have expected. Both of them should have had answers ready for every single question.

It's such a ridiculous excuse.

I'll tell you why it matters. Kamala is not very smart on her feet. But when she had scripted responses for specific questions that she RECOGNIZED , she was able to at least pretend to be coherent. Without that huge aid, she would have stumbled and bumbled the word salad answer after answer.

Of for God's sake.

If she was able to answer some random question on the safety of Thorium reactors, I'd agree.

But let's be honest here. These were basic questions. Questions that both candidate's teams HAD to know were likely to be asked. I'll guarantee you both candidates were prepared for every question asked.

The only difference was Harris managed to get under Trumps skin (probably another sign of good preparation) and got him sidetracked off what was important.

It's that simple. Put the conspiracy crap back in the closet.
Oh, another conspiracy theory
It didn't happen!
OK, it happened but it wasn't a big deal! You are here
OK, it happened but here's why it was good!
I don't think we should talk about this anymore! Fastly approaching
RGLAG85
AG
aggiedent said:

" Maybe that's another difference between Dems and Republicans. I DO view the debates as a job interview. Apparently Dems seem to only care about the production value and the optics. Respectfully, that's a dangerous metric to use to evaluate/select your leaders."

Ok……..fine……….how did Trump do in this job interview?

I mean, we know what he thinks about how amazing his rallies are. We know that after 8 years since he first became president he "has a concept of a plan" to replace Obamacare. We know they're eating cats in Springfield.

Yeah………I think he'd have gotten passed over for a secretaries job, never mind President of The United States.

And just FYI, I'm a Republican that has voted for every single repub presidential candidate since 1980. Missed not a single one. Difference is, I can be honest with myself. As bad as he kicked Biden's ass in the first debate, he was miserable in this one. No excuses……he sucked.
But honestly, you think you are, but you're not.
JWinTX
Opalka said:

First the moderators were "fixed". Then Harris was given the questions ahead of time. Then her earrings were claimed to be earbuds. The conspiracy nonsense never stops with the MAGA crowd. At some point, you would think that they'd be embarrassed by their gullible nature. As long as there are excuses for Trump, you can bet they'll buy into it. What's especially sad is that the questions that were asked were so predictable. There were no big surprise questions. How can people allow themselves to be so played, I don't understand. Trump failed bigly. No one had to cheat, he's just that bad. END OF STORY.

Hey, you never answered the question about how outraged you were at Donna Brazile for getting caught doing what it appears that the ABDNC duo did…surely that really bothered you that they've goy a history of this.
Right?
Surely you're not a hypocrite…

Ag with kids
AG
DarkBrandon01 said:

Anyone could've predicted what questions would be asked. Harris had dozens of pre memorized responses for any question. This is called debate prep.
She couldn't memorize dozens...
jrdaustin
AG
richardag said:

jrdaustin said:

FTR, let's review the timeline of that specific exchange.
…,,,
So Muir is
a pathetic excuse for a journalist.
On occasion, it can be said that pithiness is not one of my strongest attributes.
jrdaustin
AG
aggiedent said:

Well that's the thing, isn't it? He's a rehire with an established track record. I have a pretty good idea what we'll be getting, narcissistic warts and all.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wan't there a story arch on Apple Tv's The Morning Show centered around the network giving some politician the questions in advance?
dreyOO
aggiedent said:

dreyOO said:

aggiedent said:

There wasn't a single question asked that the folks prepping Harris and Trump wouldn't have expected. Both of them should have had answers ready for every single question.

I'll tell you why it matters. Kamala is not very smart on her feet. But when she had scripted responses for specific questions that she RECOGNIZED , she was able to at least pretend to be coherent. Without that huge aid, she would have stumbled and bumbled the word salad answer after answer.

Of for God's sake.

If she was able to answer some random question on the safety of Thorium reactors, I'd agree.

But let's be honest here. These were basic questions. Questions that both candidate's teams HAD to know were likely to be asked. I'll guarantee you both candidates were prepared for every question asked.

The only difference was Harris managed to get under Trumps skin (probably another sign of good preparation) and got him sidetracked off what was important.

It's that simple. Put the conspiracy crap back in the closet.

No, I disagree. Think of all the questions she WASN'T asked. Was she prepared for any hard question of follow-ups on her Marxist price controls? No, what about drilling her on the green new deal? How about being rated left of Bernie Sanders? What about being a failure as border czar? I, and anyone serious, could go on and on.

The fact that she knew she would only have to perform (not respond, simply perform) is the issue. I remember a couple of tells she gave away halfway through. One, her face was excited because she "knew" the answer. You could see the recognition the way my kid does when we practice flash cards at night. Pathetic for a 60yrar old woman. Second was when she didn't know what to do late and went into her "joy" routine like an idiot. She reminded me of the old grandma in Christmas Vacation saying hello everybody.

It makes a big damn deal when you limit the question set and follow-ups so she can present a coherent message.
Old_Ag_91
AG
aggiedent said:

What about the question of "Kamala Harris how do you feel about the FACT that President Trump was almost assassinated on July 13?"? Oh wait they didnt even bring it up, how silly of me.
Bobaloo
Voted MAGA in 16 and 20 and will do so in 24. He's a terrible debater. Anyone could have predicted the questions. Just have standard answers on inflation, the border, Ukraine, etc.
BMX Bandit
If the story is true, it should be a surprise to no one. It's happened before and the moderation was clearly one sided.

But more than an affidavit with the persons name redacted is going to be needed to verify this story.
CyclingAg82
AG
deddog said:

Rocag said:

aggiedent said:

Yeah, I can't remember any question asked of either candidate that was unexpected or a "gotcha" question in any way. All topics they should have seen coming if they did any preparation at all.

If ABC was giving out the questions beforehand lets see the evidence that shows it.
"Lets see the evidence that the Hunter Biden laptop was real"

If she took a **** in your living room, you'd complement her on the size of the turd, and still vote for her

You think the ABC crew fact checked both candidates equally? You think the ABC moderators were unbiased? What does the "evidence" of your ears and you eyes tell you?

You won't get anywhere arguing with TDS infected fools. You have to accept the fact that there is a segment of the population that are so immune to facts that it's laughable, and will vote against self-interest (even though it is plain as day in front of you).
DallasAg 94
jrdaustin said:

aggiedent said:

Well that's the thing, isn't it? He's a rehire with an established track record. I have a pretty good idea what we'll be getting, narcissistic warts and all.

Reminds me of Todd Packer...
ts5641
Thank God we have an honest media who will tirelessly investigate this.
digging tunnels
AG
You're a fool if you don't think the debate was so one sided. She didn't even answer the first question: "do you think we are better than 4 years ago?" She goes off on a tangent of how she was middle class and explains her opportunity economy, and then attacks Trump's tax plan. Mods didn't even ask her to answer the question.

She never once was asked to answer the actual question. Nor was she ever asked tough questions regarding her past. A perfect stage for the mods to ask her about all the issues she recently flip flopped on.

Trump didn't help himself because he took the bait every single time. He can't control himself and they knew it. He is a terrible debater
Prosperdick
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

aggiedent said:

What about the question of "Kamala Harris how do you feel about the FACT that President Trump was almost assassinated on July 13?"? Oh wait they didnt even bring it up, how silly or me.

Can you imagine if someone had tried to take a shot at Biden or Kamala. GUARANTEE they would ask Trump "Vice President Harris was almost assassinated due to your dangerous rhetoric, do you feel partially responsible?"
BallerStaf2003
AG
aggiehawg said:

She didn't have one word salad moment. That's the tell that she knew the questions in advance and had memorized her non-responsive answers.

It's called preparation. I remember before the debate you made fun of her for sitting in a hotel room and locking herself away for the weekend to prepare, so which is it?

If Trump won the debate so easily, like he has been obsessively saying, why does he spend so much time blaming everyone for losing?

The moderators.

Her earrings.

She was fed the questions.

He's pathetic.
doubledog
sincereag said:

Why do the Dems always have to cheat to win?
One word "Power", to them its not cheating if it achieves what they think is the "just" result (at least in their minds)
Kenneth_2003
AG
digging tunnels said:

You're a fool if you don't think the debate was so one sided. She didn't even answer the first question: "do you think we are better than 4 years ago?" She goes off on a tangent of how she was middle class and explains her opportunity economy, and then attacks Trump's tax plan. Mods didn't even ask her to answer the question.

She never once was asked to answer the actual question. Nor was she ever asked tough questions regarding her past. A perfect stage for the mods to ask her about all the issues she recently flip flopped on.

Trump didn't help himself because he took the bait every single time. He can't control himself and they knew it. He is a terrible debater

This.
She wasn't given the questions. It's a STUPID distraction for simple minds. She was in a very friendly environment. The moderators NEVER once pushed her for an answer. Her questions were softballs and she still ducks and dodged them with pre -memorized lines. Yes she was very well prepared/rehearsed. But the preparation was all memorized lines that kinda related to the question, then attacked Trump on a random topic.

Again the"She had the questions in advance" is stupid. She never answered one! You have to think if she had the questions she could have gotten at last one answer! She didn't! The moderators just didn't care that she wasn't answering
Pooh-ah95_ESL
AG
I would wage my life she not only knew the questions but the order. How this was not obvious to all is as baffling as not understanding "Russia Russia Russia", Hunter laptop BS or Biden's decades of corruption. You have to be honestly blind and ignorant to not see tge truth in any of these. It is obvious for all but those who choose not to believe.
MelvinUdall
BallerStaf2003 said:

aggiehawg said:

She didn't have one word salad moment. That's the tell that she knew the questions in advance and had memorized her non-responsive answers.

It's called preparation. I remember before the debate you made fun of her for sitting in a hotel room and locking herself away for the weekend to prepare, so which is it?

If Trump won the debate so easily, like he has been obsessively saying, why does he spend so much time blaming everyone for losing?

The moderators.

Her earrings.

She was fed the questions.

He's pathetic.

She just did a 1 on 1 interview, with essentially the same questions, and did awful…did she forget about all of the responses that prepared for in the debate, or are we just going to gloss over that?

I guess using your word, pathetic, comes to mind.
Pooh-ah95_ESL
AG
"Donald Trump doubled down on questioning Kamala Harris' race during Tuesday night's presidential debate and refused to acknowledge his past comments about her identity.

Trump said "I don't care what she is" when moderator David Muir asked him why he believed it was appropriate to weigh in on Harris' heritage."

This was a glaring example of a completely BS "debate" question on so many levels. How is this a debate question? How is Kamala to answer the same question? Then she goes on her pre-recorded infomercial as a "response" Just happens to bring up the Central Park 5?

Those of you saying all was fair and on the uo and up, wake up.
All Republicans agreeing to take part in these nonsense hit jobs, wake up.
BallerStaf2003
AG
They also asked Kamala how she was going to fix the Middle East with Israel Gaza when the year has gone on for over a year under her watch. They did ask pointed questions towards her.
William Foster
Rocag said:

I don't feel the need to speculate without actual evidence being presented. All I've seen so far is a tweeted allegation.

Bruh, I can almost GUARANTEE that you believed the "omgrussiacollusion!" hoax and had no problems giving opinions on that.
Bearpitbull
CyclingAg82 said:

deddog said:

Rocag said:

aggiedent said:

Yeah, I can't remember any question asked of either candidate that was unexpected or a "gotcha" question in any way. All topics they should have seen coming if they did any preparation at all.

If ABC was giving out the questions beforehand lets see the evidence that shows it.
"Lets see the evidence that the Hunter Biden laptop was real"

If she took a **** in your living room, you'd complement her on the size of the turd, and still vote for her

You think the ABC crew fact checked both candidates equally? You think the ABC moderators were unbiased? What does the "evidence" of your ears and you eyes tell you?

You won't get anywhere arguing with TDS infected fools. You have to accept the fact that there is a segment of the population that are so immune to facts that it's laughable, and will vote against self-interest (even though it is plain as day in front of you).

Sure but if you cannot see that both sides of the political aisle are wildly soaked in what you just outlined, I don't know what to tell you.

Harris was not challenged with tough followup questions. She has not been tested. Trump looked like **** because he never prepares for anything. That'd an awful quality for a president.

We need this weird political time to pass so that we can rediscover what good political leaders looked like.

zephyr88
AG
At the debate - which was the biggest stage she had been on to date - she appeared confident and assertive (forget the quality of her answers). It was as if she knew ABC had her back.

However, after watching the highlights of the one on one interview with the 6ABC Action News reporter, there is absolutely zero doubt that she was fed the questions for the debate. This simple one on one non-scripted interview was full of word salad and platitudes - the same Kumala that were all used to seeing. She was not prepared for what was coming her way and her responses were versions of the same canned responses that she's tried to convey in the past. When pressed for specifics, she could provide none.
William Foster
BallerStaf2003 said:

They also asked Kamala how she was going to fix the Middle East with Israel Gaza when the year has gone on for over a year under her watch. They did ask pointed questions towards her.

I mean they have to kind of keep up appearances. You know how awful and obvious it would look if they just ganged up on Trump and asked her questions like "what's your fav ice cream?" or "how does it feel knowing you are so awesome?".
William Foster
zephyr88 said:

At the debate - which was the biggest stage she had been on to date - she appeared confident and assertive (forget the quality of her answers). It was as if she knew ABC had her back.

However, after watching the highlights of the one on one interview with the 6ABC Action News reporter, there is absolutely zero doubt that she was fed the questions for the debate. This simple one on one non-scripted interview was full of word salad and platitudes - the same Kumala that were all used to seeing. She was not prepared for what was coming her way and her responses were versions of the same canned responses that she's tried to convey in the past. When pressed for specifics, she could provide none.

Exactly. Similar to when Lester Holt called her out on never going to the border, to which a completely flustered Kamala responded in a panic "an-and I haven't been to Europe either".

There is no way THIS woman had no debate help of some sort…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_38Tj2siyH/?igsh=cnVndDZkZjdqM204
rausr
AG
aggiedent said:

The Democrat definition of integrity right there.

It doesn't matter if they cheated/lied/broke the law, etc.
The end (in their minds) justifies the means.

Kvetch
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

And she didn't give a cogent answer to a single one of those "legitimate" questions. Then, they followed up with "Why is orange man so bad, and how are you so awesome?"

The moderators slipping in a couple decent questions doesn't mask their dog**** antics on behalf of democrats. They only did it to give partisan hacks something to point to and say "see, the debate was fair and balanced!" Only an idiot falls for it.
B-1 83
AG
Opalka said:

First the moderators were "fixed". Then Harris was given the questions ahead of time. Then her earrings were claimed to be earbuds. The conspiracy nonsense never stops with the MAGA crowd. At some point, you would think that they'd be embarrassed by their gullible nature. As long as there are excuses for Trump, you can bet they'll buy into it. What's especially sad is that the questions that were asked were so predictable. There were no big surprise questions. How can people allow themselves to be so played, I don't understand. Trump failed bigly. No one had to cheat, he's just that bad. END OF STORY.
And to top it off, she still didn't give a solid answer all night. She's just that bad.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
digging tunnels
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

And yet never actually answered the "how" part of the question. Just one giant piece of fluff of nothing, like all her other responses. And this time, no way to deflect or bait Trump.

Quote:

VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: Well, let's understand how we got here. On Oct. 7, Hamas, a terrorist organization, slaughtered 1,200 Israelis. Many of them young people who were simply attending a concert. Women were horribly raped. And so absolutely, I said then, I say now, Israel has a right to defend itself. We would. And how it does so matters. Because it is also true far too many innocent Palestinians have been killed. Children, mothers. What we know is that this war must end. It must when, end immediately, and the way it will end is we need a cease-fire deal and we need the hostages out. And so we will continue to work around the clock on that. Work around the clock also understanding that we must chart a course for a two-state solution. And in that solution, there must be security for the Israeli people and Israel and in equal measure for the Palestinians. But the one thing I will assure you always, I will always give Israel the ability to defend itself, in particular as it relates to Iran and any threat that Iran and its proxies pose to Israel. But we must have a two-state solution where we can rebuild Gaza, where the Palestinians have security, self-determination and the dignity they so rightly deserve.

Granted, Trump didn't answer the question either
torrid
AG
Rocag said:

I don't feel the need to speculate without actual evidence being presented. All I've seen so far is a tweeted allegation.
This is F16, sir. Conspire or GTFO.
zephyr88
AG
Quote:

There is no way THIS woman had no debate help of some sort…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_38Tj2siyH/?igsh=cnVndDZkZjdqM204
100%

Even the dems know it. She can't do it without the help she's getting.

This is so bad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.