Harris was fed the questions

15,460 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by aggiehawg
inconvenient truth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And assured she wouldn't be "fact" checked. This doesn't seem as outlandish as perhaps it ought to considering the fact that there's a track record of the state media feeding the party members all the questions before the debates.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/09/13/abc-whistleblower-alleges-harris-camp-got-questions-in-advance-n2644694

usmcbrooks
Yep, we've discussed this on the other thread.
rgvag11
And she still couldn't answer any of them. She so dumb.
Owlagdad
I thought it odd that Muir said the candidates had not had access to the questions. We all assume that.
Im Gipper
rgvag11 said:

For someone that had the questions, was weird she didn't answer any of them!

(Affidavit release before the weekend delayed to Sunday)

I'm Gipper
aggiedent
AG
There wasn't a single question asked that the folks prepping Harris and Trump wouldn't have expected. Both of them should have had answers ready for every single question.

It's such a ridiculous excuse.
Artimus Gordon
AG
The democrats DEI Bimbo Candidate.
Decay
AG
aggiedent said:

There wasn't a single question asked that the folks prepping Harris and Trump wouldn't have expected. Both of them should have had answers ready for every single question.

If it was so cut and dry, why did they have to spoon-feed her all night long
Muy
AG
Im Gipper said:

rgvag11 said:

For someone that had the questions, was weird she didn't answer any of them!

(Affidavit release before the weekend delayed to Sunday)

Knowing them and being ABLE to answer them honestly are 2 different things for sure.
MD1993
AG
But really, did they ask anything unexpected? It was all softballs to the Lefty and swings at Trump. It is always like that. They also feel comfortable interjecting themselves into the debate with their opinion and their "facts".
Rocag
AG
aggiedent said:

Yeah, I can't remember any question asked of either candidate that was unexpected or a "gotcha" question in any way. All topics they should have seen coming if they did any preparation at all.

If ABC was giving out the questions beforehand lets see the evidence that shows it.
MouthBQ98
AG
aggiedent said:

Knowing there would be no objection on the facts from moderators gives incentive to boldly lie or spin or be loose with the facts without reservation. That is an advantage if the opponent doesn't have that assurance.
aggiedent
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

aggiedent said:

Knowing there would be no objection on the facts from moderators gives incentive to boldly lie or spin or be loose with the facts without reservation. That is an advantage if the opponent doesn't have that assurance.

Why is it, that every single time Trump loses/gets out performed/looks bad/etc.; there is always a host of excuses as to why it's not his fault? Usually because somebody cheated the poor man.

It's just getting farcical.
Decay
AG
Wait, are you making the claim that the debate was somehow unbiased?

That was the most slanted, attacking crap I've ever seen from a presidential debate. From a major network, that would be shameful if it wasn't so damned predictable.

The media is engaging in all-out war on Trump, which they've been doing ever since they realized HRC might lose (since they propped him up in the first place to win the RNC nomination).
Owlagdad
I understand the hesitation to think questions were given to her, but when your side have the likes of Donna Barazille , who admitted giving Hillary the questions, your red flags go up.
Sq 17
Furthermore if the candidate hit a question on the economy or immigration etc the candidates would go to their prepared points on those subjects not actually answer the question That was asked
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg
AG
She didn't have one word salad moment. That's the tell that she knew the questions in advance and had memorized her non-responsive answers.
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Rocag said:

aggiedent said:

Yeah, I can't remember any question asked of either candidate that was unexpected or a "gotcha" question in any way. All topics they should have seen coming if they did any preparation at all.

If ABC was giving out the questions beforehand lets see the evidence that shows it.
If it doesn't matter, then why pass her the questions?
captkirk
AG
Rocag said:

aggiedent said:

The article says an ABC whistleblower signed a sworn affidavit.
Maroon Dawn
AG
It actually makes Muir's statement make more sense

"We didn't TECHNICALLY give Kamala the exact questions, just some "sample" questions that openly telegraph what topics will be asked!"

And yes, being assured you won't be fact checked and your opponent will changes the whole strategy to what we saw: Kamala refusing to answer questions and instead going full bore on attacking Trump with debunked sound bites that we saw instead
William Foster
Rocag said:

aggiedent said:

On a big stage like that, and with someone who typically has trouble forming coherent statements and who usually just resorts to generating meaningless rotten word salad, you don't understand how having the exact questions passed along to you by your sorority sister at ABC might be helpful? Along with calming assurances that they will treat you with kiddie gloves and will go all out after Trump?

Again, this is operating under the hypothetical that it did indeed happen. I personally need to see more evidence. Although it has happened numerous times before, and always in favor of one side.

Genuinely curious...knowing that this has happened many times before and that the media that you align with is super corrupt and biased...do you ever feel kind of "dirty"?
Rocag
AG
I don't feel the need to speculate without actual evidence being presented. All I've seen so far is a tweeted allegation.
aggiehawg
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

It actually makes Muir's statement make more sense

"We didn't TECHNICALLY give Kamala the exact questions, just some "sample" questions that openly telegraph what topics will be asked!"

And yes, being assured you won't be fact checked and your opponent will changes the whole strategy to what we saw: Kamala refusing to answer questions and instead going full bore on attacking Trump with debunked sound bites that we saw instead
This.

When I rewatched the debate the next morning, it became even more obvious what was happening.
nai06
AG
This bombshell is supposed to be released by the end of weekend, clocks ticking.
Stat Monitor Repairman
We knew this during the first 30-seconds of the broadcast David Muir proudly emphasized that "the candidates were not provided the questions in advance." At that moment you kew what you were in for.
DD88
AG
Trigon Jin
Rocag said:

I don't feel the need to speculate without actual evidence being presented. All I've seen so far is a tweeted allegation.

His last question, and its' implication does stick tbh.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
to me the moderators/ if u want to call them that played a much much larger role. harris lied non stop and got away with it and when trump would rebuke her lies they fact checked him. not to say it isn't another example of libs cheating but to me the morderators were the bigger issue
aggiehawg
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

We knew this during the first 30-seconds of the broadcast David Muir proudly emphasized that "the candidates were not provided the questions in advance." At that moment you kew what you were in for.
Exact questions? How they would be worded for her and Trump? I think the tape of the debate reinforces that she knew not only what she would be asked but also what Trump would be asked..

She was set up to bait Trump with her non-responsive answers, moderators then pressed Trump further when he took that bait.

I was never law enforcement but in my legal negotiations with partners or other associates, the bad cop/good cop dynamic works during interrogations and negotiations. (I was usually the bad cop, BTW.) But they have to play off of each other. That means some collaboration, teamwork.
doubledog
Harris was fed the questions and the answers.

Cheaters are going to cheat... Democrats secret motto.
backintexas2013
AG
The party of the Steele dossier now wants proof of something? This is getting awesome.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

The party of the Steele dossier now wants proof of something? This is getting awesome.
LOL. So true.

Sadly. Conflicted on emoticon for this.
Im Gipper
doubledog said:

Harris was fed the questions and the answers.

Cheaters are going to cheat... Democrats secret motto.

Secret?

I'm Gipper
dreyOO
aggiedent said:

I'll tell you why it matters. Kamala is not very smart on her feet. But when she had scripted responses for specific questions that she RECOGNIZED , she was able to at least pretend to be coherent. Without that huge aid, she would have stumbled and bumbled the word salad answer after answer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.