Armed Venezuelan gangs in [Permian Basin]

9,811 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
Gator92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...the Permian Basin. Another bingo card surprise.

Quote:

Industry peers and law enforcement in West Texas (WTX) are aware of a recent increase in organized criminal activity inclusive of violent crimes, gang activity and oil field thefts in and around WTX operational areas. Specifically, regional law enforcement and the FBI advised that gang members emanating from Cuba and Venezuela are organizing and working in concert to commit thefts within the Permian Basin. These individuals and groups are armed, violent in nature and will not hesitate to use force.

Crimes associated with these groups include the theft of oil, diesel fuel, copper wire, and catalyst elements. Recent incidents have also included two assaults by water haulers who were attempting to steal oil from WTX oilfield sites. After the thieves were observed by witnesses who drove up to investigate, the thieves attempted to use their vehicles to run the witnesses off the road. In another incident, a thief, acting as a spotter and following a water hauler who had stolen oil, also attempted to run a witness off the road. There have been numerous reports of second vehicles acting as spotters for water haulers committing oil thefts.

aggiehawg
AG
This is quickly becoming a safety and security campaign issue. In 1968 it was law and order and the silent majority.

Now it is a border/immigration issue that is encouraging all of the lawlessnes.
An L of an Ag
AG
Deputize the roughnecks. Problem solved.
Kraft Punk
This is not a smart approach from the baby maduros

The roughnecks in west Texas all carry, and they'd love nothing more than to send Kamala's prized illegals to meet their maker

Their gonna learn real quick the stupid **** they do in Libtopias doesn't fly out there
Stat Monitor Repairman
Venezuelan migrant gangs are global marxist controlled green berets.

They've infiltrated and set up shop in blue-megacities. Blended in with the population and are awaiting further orders.

For these guys coming from Venezuela the USA is a cakewalk. The land of milk and honey.

The enforcement arm of the fundamental change promised to Americans that they voted for 3x and soon to be 4.
normalhorn
I can vouch that this is a real issue.

3 clients have had run ins, sabotage and stolen oil loads in the past 3 months. Hundreds of thousands of dollars, at minimum. And rattled oil pumpers.
Logos Stick
This is what the left wants. Unbelievable.
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
Truly curious, where does one take a stolen oil load? It's not like you can just run to the nearest pawn shop
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
They have an enclave in Dallas as well:

https://dallasexpress.com/crime/venezuelan-gang-terrorizes-north-dallas-neighborhood/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Venezuelan%20Gang%20Terrorizes%20North%20Dallas%20Neighborhood&utm_campaign=09%2005%2024%20Newsletter
Jack Squat 83
AG
"We did it Joe!"

The genie is out of the bottle, in a big way, so now what? Trump better blast these stories everywhere.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Stat Monitor Repairman
A the beginning of Red Dawn you saw people parachuting in.

That's not the way it happens in 2024.

People walk across the border. Logistics people are there to meet them. They get issued a cell phone, reloadable debit card and flown to the interior of the US to set up shop in a hotel near you.

You looking att the beginning scene of Scarface play out on a nationwide scale.
annie88
AG
Tumble Weed
normalhorn said:

3 clients have had run ins, sabotage and stolen oil loads in the past 3 months. Hundreds of thousands of dollars, at minimum. And rattled oil pumpers.
What counties did this occur?
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Happened to us in Reagan County where I work. There is a TON of Cuban truck drivers in the oil field. They haul water mainly from my experience. While they are picking up loads of water they are also scouting for loads of oil to steal. SWD owners are in on this too, because they get to keep any oil cut they separate off the water in their gun barrel so they have a way to "wash" the stolen oil so to speak.

Also our security team caught some Cubans stealing copper off a pad yesterday. This was a brand new giant spool. They had hauled a skid steer in to the lease to load it up.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Lot of open land and holes for people to disappear out there. These thugs are messing with some incredibly wealthy and powerful people and they are messing with money & employees, this isn't going to end like they think.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Things get out of hand this November, the VLF is gonna rock you.
one safe place
Law enforcement should take no prisoners, always killing the bad guys. Have a stash of throw-down guns in case they are needed.
Tumble Weed
Dirty-8-thirty Ag said:

Happened to us in Reagan County where I work. There is a TON of Cuban truck drivers in the oil field. They haul water mainly from my experience. While they are picking up loads of water they are also scouting for loads of oil to steal. SWD owners are in on this too, because they get to keep any oil cut they separate off the water in their gun barrel so they have a way to "wash" the stolen oil so to speak.

Also our security team caught some Cubans stealing copper off a pad yesterday. This was a brand new giant spool. They had hauled a skid steer in to the lease to load it up.
Didn't think about the SWDs. Bet it is a river of dirty money.
chris1515
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

They have an enclave in Dallas as well:

https://dallasexpress.com/crime/venezuelan-gang-terrorizes-north-dallas-neighborhood/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Venezuelan%20Gang%20Terrorizes%20North%20Dallas%20Neighborhood&utm_campaign=09%2005%2024%20Newsletter

I have never once heard of the Dallas Express.
We fixed the keg
AG
An L of an Ag said:

They are already well armed and not prone to putting up with BS. Throw a case of beer per head and this quickly becomes a non-issue.
Charpie
AG
Who is hiring them?
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
We fixed the keg said:

An L of an Ag said:

They are already well armed and not prone to putting up with BS. Throw a case of beer per head and this quickly becomes a non-issue.

This isn't the 80's Permian Basin of old, there is random vehicle checks performed all the time. Nobody is trying to lose their job over a gun in a vehicle that I know that works in the patch, drilling or production side.

Besides, they wouldn't ever encounter a roughneck while stealing loads of oil from a tank battery. They would most likely encounter a lease operator/pumper checking their tank levels and surface equipment at their tank battery.
AstroAggie15
AG
Damn hunting season starting early out there
fixer
Dirty-8-thirty Ag said:

We fixed the keg said:

An L of an Ag said:

This isn't the 80's Permian Basin of old, there is random vehicle checks performed all the time. Nobody is trying to lose their job over a gun in a vehicle that I know that works in the patch, drilling or production side.

Besides, they wouldn't ever encounter a roughneck while stealing loads of oil from a tank battery. They would most likely encounter a lease operator/pumper checking their tank levels and surface equipment at their tank battery.

Can confirm.

Traffickers were/are hijacking lease operators trucks because they blend in ( oilfield camo).

Our guys are routinely trained to hand everything over and call pd. Notify supervisor. No big giant oil corporation is training g their people to fight these guys off.

BQ_90
AG
RulesForTheeNotForMe said:

Truly curious, where does one take a stolen oil load? It's not like you can just run to the nearest pawn shop

Yea where in the hell can you take a 18,wheeler with tank of oil?
Muy
AG
may the only Americans (primarily politicians and their families and friends) harmed or killed by these ruthless gangs be Americans who support open borders, sanctuary cities, and taxpayers funding these illegals.
normalhorn
Tumble Weed said:

normalhorn said:

Dont quote me since I'm not at my laptop, but I think Andrews, Fisher, Culberson or Loving Co

As for where they take a truck full of oil, that's competely unknown.
But, each client has said they're absolutely sure it was cartel activity, and likely Venezuelan based on articles like this one. Stolen trucks, high tech camera detection equipment, concealing/alteting truck logos, swapping mirrors, etc to avoid easy detection
Stat Monitor Repairman
Time to decolonize the Permian and re-name it "New Maracaibo"
TAMU1990
AG
Shoot them
theeyetest
KTA
FCBlitz
Kraft Punk said:

The roughnecks in west Texas all carry, and they'd love nothing more than to send Kamala's prized illegals to meet their maker

Their gonna learn real quick the stupid **** they do in Libtopias doesn't fly out there

There will be a new form of hunting going on.
ttu_85
FCBlitz said:

Kraft Punk said:

There will be a new form of hunting going on.
Well it is a not a Country for Old Men or gangbangers.

Seriously this nation is headed for a reckoning and sooner rather than later. Yet even with this news the CM's will be along to tell us everything is okay and for you frogs stay put in your pots.
johnnyblaze36
AG
normalhorn said:

Tumble Weed said:

normalhorn said:

As for where they take a truck full of oil, that's competely unknown.

This is all I can think of when reading this.

DargelSkout
AG

deddog
AG
Gator92 said:

...the Permian Basin. Another bingo card surprise.

Quote:

Industry peers and law enforcement in West Texas (WTX) are aware of a recent increase in organized criminal activity inclusive of violent crimes, gang activity and oil field thefts in and around WTX operational areas. Specifically, regional law enforcement and the FBI advised that gang members emanating from Cuba and Venezuela are organizing and working in concert to commit thefts within the Permian Basin. These individuals and groups are armed, violent in nature and will not hesitate to use force.

Crimes associated with these groups include the theft of oil, diesel fuel, copper wire, and catalyst elements. Recent incidents have also included two assaults by water haulers who were attempting to steal oil from WTX oilfield sites. After the thieves were observed by witnesses who drove up to investigate, the thieves attempted to use their vehicles to run the witnesses off the road. In another incident, a thief, acting as a spotter and following a water hauler who had stolen oil, also attempted to run a witness off the road. There have been numerous reports of second vehicles acting as spotters for water haulers committing oil thefts.

Hard working Texans having to deal with the consequences of suburban Karens voting for Democrats.
Figures.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.