Fundamentally transforming the United States of America

3,033 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by carl spacklers hat
carl spacklers hat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now that we are nearing the end of BHO's third term, how do you think his fundamental transformation of America is going? His biggest "win" to date has been socializing healthcare. His lackeys have been successful in opening the border by not enforcing the laws of the land. The pandemic provided his team with a dry run at full-blown tyranny. Our military is in decline thanks to DEI initiatives. Fuel costs have increased thanks in part to his anti-fossil fuel agenda. We are now facing a de facto fourth term (with a potential 5th if Knee Pads wins in November) under his Marxist ideologies.

My question is, how long can the US last as a Constitutional Republic given the direction we are headed under this "leadership?" For those who don't comprehend what is happening before our very eyes, remember that he told us what he was going to do.

https://www.minotdailynews.com/opinion/national-columnists/2022/06/biden-continues-obamas-fundamental-transformation-of-america/
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
how is it going?

i would say not to good for the american people and pretty swimmingly for ole BO.

how long can we last, if kamala wins i am not sure much longer. we have numerous vulnerabilities that we didn't have 20 years ago in our country. economic, social, racial none of these metrics are positive over the last 20 years and they continue to erode.
William K. Klingaman
Based on the wars, crime, poverty, debt, nobody being healthier after Obamacare launched, a shrinking middle class and growing lower class, and the elites getting richer, I'd say Hussein's plan is very successful.
Tramp96
carl spacklers hat said:

Now that we are nearing the end of BHO's third term, how do you think his fundamental transformation of America is going? His biggest "win" to date has been socializing healthcare. His lackeys have been successful in opening the border by not enforcing the laws of the land. The pandemic provided his team with a dry run at full-blown tyranny. Our military is in decline thanks to DEI initiatives. Fuel costs have increased thanks in part to his anti-fossil fuel agenda. We are now facing a de facto fourth term (with a potential 5th if Knee Pads wins in November) under his Marxist ideologies.

My question is, how long can the US last as a Constitutional Republic given the direction we are headed under this "leadership?" For those who don't comprehend what is happening before our very eyes, remember that he told us what he was going to do.

https://www.minotdailynews.com/opinion/national-columnists/2022/06/biden-continues-obamas-fundamental-transformation-of-america/

You left out maybe the most important transformation: election integrity, or lack there of.
AggieMD95
AG
Someone said

I hope he fails !
Artorias
AG
One of the biggest transformations has been culturally. He successfully divided this country, primarily along racial lines, more than anyone or anything since the 60's.
JWinTX
Most people say they want freedom../but what they really want is to be taken care of and told what to do. It's become even easier to do that because the left controls the government, media, entertainment, education, and, now, the military. Only major thing they don't control is Church, which is why they hate God and His existence. But eventually, the US will fall, just like Rome did. Best case is that we look like Europe, with several smaller sovereign nations. Worst case is that we become the United States of Amerika and we are under Marxist levels of control.
PCC_80
AG
I think that we will financially collapse under a mountain of debt, both public and private. The Dems/Libs seem to be confident that they will come out on top in whatever appears after the collapse. But, nothing is certain during collapses and/or social upheaval. So we will see.
annie88
AG
But that's what it is.

No wonder no charges were brought in DC.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
TexAgs91
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

Now that we are nearing the end of BHO's third term, how do you think his fundamental transformation of America is going?
How is that going? America is DEAD. That's how it's going.

"This ain't America no mo"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Urban Ag
AG
The wide open border and tens of millions of mostly young, male, third worlders, pouring in, is by far the biggest success for the agent of fundamental change.
4stringAg
AG
annie88 said:

But that's what it is.

WTF else should we call it when Islamists fly planes into buildings or detonate a car bomb or invade Israel and kill, pillage, and rape and take hostages?

Its terrorism done in the name of Islam.
flakrat
AG
Wars. The country and the world are internal powder kegs.

Unless the west gets tough on crime, unfettered illegal immigration, Atifa and the line, we are villager fooked.

Electing another tool of BHO will not reverse course.
halfastros81
AG
His plan has been incredibly effective. I don't understand at all why people buy into it because it's glaringly obvious where it has and will lead the country but here we are.

This election could be our last chance.
annie88
AG
I would say they're trying to gear up for BHO fourth term but since I really don't think he's that keen on Kamala, regardless of what they put out in that staged phone call, who knows. But I really think Trump will beat Kamala. This country just cannot do that. At least I pray we can't.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
4stringAg said:

annie88 said:

But that's what it is.

WTF else should we call it when Islamists fly planes into buildings or detonate a car bomb or invade Israel and kill, pillage, and rape and take hostages?

Its terrorism done in the name of Islam.
She still not worried about all the Jewish violence or the Asian violence, but the imaginary Islamophobia that isn't happening. We've all been seeing who's doing a lot of the damage around this country. We've seen the college campuses, we saw DC the other day we even see this crap going around Europe.
Fight Fight Fight.
mjschiller
AG
We are no longer a Constitution Republic. All 11 Pillars of the Communist Manifesto are now implemented. Remember ob's proclamation one day before his first election, "we are going to transform America". Remember Michele 5 days before his second election, "we need to finish the transformation". Obama's are marxist communist just as Harris.
carl spacklers hat
mjschiller said:

We are no longer a Constitution Republic. All 11 Pillars of the Communist Manifesto are now implemented. Remember ob's proclamation one day before his first election, "we are going to transform America". Remember Michele 5 days before his second election, "we need to finish the transformation". Obama's are marxist communist just as Harris.
That's just the point - they have been telling us their intentions since the jump, and ignorant MFers lap it up and vote for it. If 2A goes away, the final push will be swift and brutal, which is why they keep hammering away at it.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Kellso
carl spacklers hat said:

At this moment during the Olympic Games there are no red states or blue states, but the United States.
This two weeks is the moment that we have to come together to showcase our superiority over the rest of the world.

We are all equal.
But sometimes we have to accept the fact that some of us are more equal than others.

BlueTaze
A deep multi-year stock market correction and blow to everyone's retirement coinciding with the first woman and dem POTUS, might not be a bad thing.
jteAg
carl spacklers hat said:

I believe Obama has set up a city in your brain, and has been living there since 2016!
AggieIce
AG
jteAg said:

carl spacklers hat said:

I believe Obama has set up a city in your brain, and has been living there since 2016!

What are you paid per post?
Slicer97
AG
If thete was ever a president that should've been offed early on...

Obama is the darkest chapter in American history.

Carter's eff ups pale in comparison to what that feckless fool brought.
backintexas2013
AG
What a weird flex. Many people don't give two ****s about the Olympics.
Slicer97
AG
I don't believe you have a brain.
carl spacklers hat
Obama has been THE problem in this country since 2008. Dementia-addled Biden was a puppet from the jump. Knee Pads is more of the same. No need to set up a city when anyone with half a brain can see this clearly for themselves.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.