CNN all in on Harris

4,198 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ag with kids
WestTexasAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Took a quick peak at their website. Absolutely amazing. Nothing but positive stuff on Harris, and negative articles on Trump and Vance. 100%.

"Journalism" right? I know, I shouldn't be surprised, but damn......they are straight out campaigning for the Dems.

https://www.cnn.com/

Meanwhile, over at Fox, there is actual bipartisan news on their page. Sure, they are much more friendly to the Republican side and you can certainly find plenty of negative stuff on Biden and Harris. It just doesn't consume their entire site.

https://www.foxnews.com/

Got me wondering, when is the last time we actually had a neutral media?
Frag
AG
Surprised?
WestTexasAg
AG
Frag said:

Surprised?
I mean not really, but it is really sad and pathetic when you think about it.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
More like the Camala News Network
C@LAg
before watergate
annie88
AG

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Kraft Punk
C@LAg said:

before watergate

Before WW2 more like it
Burrus86
AG
Who in the hell watches CNN? In all seriousness, CNN is an enemy of this country and should be treated as such.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Yes and nothing new. They hate America as we know it.
Kentucky Jeff
Harris failed as border czar because she couldn't blow her way to success.
mandevilleag
C@LAg said:

before watergate
It's never really been unbiased. There was some pretty libelous stuff tossed around between Jefferson and Adams back in the day. But yes, it is pretty disgusting.
Ag with kids
AG
annie88 said:

Four Legs Good

Two Legs BETTER...
Ag with kids
AG
mandevilleag said:

C@LAg said:

before watergate
It's never really been unbiased. There was some pretty libelous stuff tossed around between Jefferson and Adams back in the day. But yes, it is pretty disgusting.
Yeah...and there was the little kerfuffle with Burr and Hamilton...
Psycho Bunny

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. Socrates

I'm not psycho... I just like psychotic things.

Who?mikejones!
Live video of cnn and other news folks at work:

fightingfarmer09
annie88 said:

I don't get this line of thinking by the media.

She was either the border czar and had real responsibility in the administration (and one side will argue she failed). OR. She was so bad that she couldn't be trusted with anything that was important.

I think the fact that they are running so hard away from the border czar appointment means that people don't believe their lies about the traffic being lower.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Rockdoc
AG
Their audience and the way they were and are gonna vote hasn't changed, so no big deal really.
Old Sarge
AG
annie88 said:

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Orwell/1984

I think we all expected the MSM to defect and somewhat twist the narrative, but they are actually scrubbing the actual statements and descriptions they have made in the past. Complete rewriting of history, as previously quoted by themselves. We live in Orwell's fictional description of the future in 1984.
"Green" is the new RED.
Ag with kids
AG
Old Sarge said:

annie88 said:

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Orwell/1984

I think we all expected the MSM to defect and somewhat twist the narrative, but they are actually scrubbing the actual statements and descriptions they have made in the past. Complete rewriting of history, as previously quoted by themselves. We live in Orwell's fictional description of the future in 1984.

It's not the first time...
WestTexasAg
AG
Old Sarge said:

annie88 said:

Orwell/1984

Exactly! Never imagined it would get to this point.
mjschiller
AG
Harris is a hard core marxist. CNN stands for communist nation news.
Marvin J. Schiller
jamey
AG
I've notified a trend

CNN is all on the Ds
FoxNews is all in on the Rs
Aggiecadet
Is this supposed to be a surprise? Who do you think CNN would promote the most before
Gig ‘Em, Aggies!
Captain Pablo
AG
jamey said:

I've notified a trend

CNN is all on the Ds

And you're smarter and above all of them

EDIT - thankfully you've "notified" a trend

Let us know their response
jamey
AG
Captain Pablo said:

jamey said:

I've notified a trend

CNN is all on the Ds

No response, but I did see some text messages indicating Tucker and team just say that stuff on air. They don't actually believe it.

FWIW, I dont think CNN believes any of it either.
Bearpitbull
WestTexasAg said:

Took a quick peak at their website. Absolutely amazing. Nothing but positive stuff on Harris, and negative articles on Trump and Vance. 100%.

"Journalism" right? I know, I shouldn't be surprised, but damn......they are straight out campaigning for the Dems.

Meanwhile, over at Fox, there is actual bipartisan news on their page. Sure, they are much more friendly to the Republican side and you can certainly find plenty of negative stuff on Biden and Harris. It just doesn't consume their entire site.

You have to be joking. Scan the landing page on Fox and it is just as over the top one sided to the right. Now they even have little extra headlines in the pictures with their opinions. All media just feeds their audience what they want to hear, on both sides. We are all getting played. So bad.
Ag with kids
AG
jamey said:

Captain Pablo said:

jamey said:

I've notified a trend

CNN is all on the Ds

No response, but I did see some text messages indicating Tucker and team just say that stuff on air. They don't actually believe it.

Tucker doesn't work for Fox...
BlueTaze
Whenever you see multiple outlets use the same words and phrases, red flags should go up.

Whenever you see extremely quick conclusions, without words like "presumptive nominee", red flags should go up.

When you see Schumer and Jefferies deliver a choreographed speech tailored to an 8th grade education level, red flags should go up.

When BLM is the first group on left to question Kamala, red flags should go up.

I could go on and on, but people will always lean towards the consensus. So its no surprise the entire dem party and media are promoting a consensus. The climate change hoax is founded on consensus and nothing else. Consensus is why everyone on F16 now accepts Kamala as Trump's challenger.
Ag with kids
AG
Bearpitbull said:

WestTexasAg said:

You have to be joking. Scan the landing page on Fox and it is just as over the top one sided to the right. Now they even have little extra headlines in the pictures with their opinions. All media just feeds their audience what they want to hear, on both sides. We are all getting played. So bad.
Here's the landing page for Fox News...

Show me the over the top one sided to the right.

Here's the landing page for CNN...

It should be easier for you to point out the one sided to the left bias...
jamey
AG
Ag with kids said:

jamey said:

Captain Pablo said:

jamey said:

I've notified a trend

CNN is all on the Ds

Tucker doesn't work for Fox...

Did you miss the court case from when he did? It was just last year. I think the rest of the team in the txt exchange held on
TexAgs91
AG
How much is that coverage worth in in-kind donations to Harris?
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
jamey
AG
TexAgs91 said:

How much is that coverage worth in in-kind donations to Harris?

Like Tucker Carlson would say, I think it's more about the company stock price

These people are in the entertainment business. They have turned our political system into something no more serious in the big scheme of things than a HS football game. Everyone grab a coke and a dog and get ready for, we got spirit yes we do, we got spirit how about you?

CNN among many others and FoxNews are 2 sides of the exact same coin.

Only FoxNews has a monopoly on the right and are bigger than CNN, MSNBC, CBS and a bunch of others combined. I figure that's because democrats are like hearding cats.

They are all mainstream media. They all sell entertainment often in the form of hate and fear. They've all abandoned their duty as the 4th estate
No Spin Ag
Aggiecadet said:

Is this supposed to be a surprise? Who do you think CNN would promote the most before

Nothing that happens in politics or media (network and social) should be surprising to anyone over the age of puberty that pays any attention to either of those things (politics and media) .
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
4stringAg
AG
The media in my lifetime has always been biased left but its steadily gotten worse with Bush, then Obama and exploded into full blown advocacy and pravda like propaganda/lies since 2016.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.