Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

822,390 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by A is A
93MarineHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bobbranco said:

Criticism of her is completely unfounded. She positioned herself between the shooter and the former President ready to take a bullet for the man. Very brave woman. Anybody would be jumpy through that ordeal. Plenty of men would get shaky hands.

It's stupid and dishonorable to criticize her.
No, not remotely. She wasn't some 19 y/o kid thrust in to combat with minimal training. She's a short, middle-aged, out of shape woman that probably shouldn't be assigned to this kind of duty. Watching her fumbling with her weapon just trying to holster it was comical. She was scared to death and acted like it.
nortex97
AG
Where do you see that being reported?
bobbranco
AG

nm
William Foster
Texas velvet maestro said:

lol. I'll say this. I don't think she was in on it.
This, even though she looks like the typical type of person who would hate Trump with the fury of a thousand suns, I do not think she is in charge of anything, and I do think she was trying her best, even if the results were awful and embarrassing.
William Foster
bobbranco said:

Criticism of her is completely unfounded. She positioned herself between the shooter and the former President ready to take a bullet for the man. Very brave woman. Anybody would be jumpy through that ordeal. Plenty of men would get shaky hands.

She was completely and utterly unqualified for that role...but it's not her fault...it's DEI policy at work.

But she did delay and cower in fear, before doing her duty. You can see her crouching, completely clammed up. Probably couldn't handle the adrenaline surge. Then half a minute later, she couldn't even holster her pistol (this is incredible to me) and had to awkwardly hold her gun to save face...like she didn't know what to do with it.

Just looking at her, you can tell she isn't physically qualified to be anything but a paper pusher. DEI is horrible in every way, but especially in professions where lives are at stake.

She gets an A for "heart"....but an F for performance and execution. Just AWFUL (again, it's not her fault, she shouldn't be there).
DOG XO 84
AG
bobbranco said:

No , from the footage and as seen in middle photo just 2 posts up….she is not shielding anyone except for her own tubby bottom. As far as many men or women getting shaky hands, yeah me and you maybe. But not professionals who should be trained to move with a purpose and protect the asset. All should be so well trained that when ish goes down, there can be no hesitation or ducking for cover. I saw no bravery from her, sorry.
DannyDuberstein
AG
She hid behind Trump. Is it operational policy for the AIC to hide behind the VIP?
MagnumLoad
This thread gets farther off the rails
William Foster
DOG XO 84 said:

bobbranco said:

No , from the footage and as seen in middle photo just 2 posts up….she is not shielding anyone except for her own tubby bottom. As far as many men or women getting shaky hands, yeah me and you maybe. But not professionals who should be trained to move with a purpose and protect the asset. All should be so well trained that when ish goes down, there can be no hesitation or ducking for cover. I saw no bravery from her, sorry.
The thing that baffles me is there have got to be THOUSANDS of badass military, vets, and LE applicants who have dreamed of being on SS detail since they were young, and are leaps and bounds more qualified, and physically and mentally tougher than that obese lesbian. We passed up on at least hundreds of badass dudes who have seen real warfare and have stared death in the face for her. Incredible to me. My cousin used to be DPS in Austin, he worked security detail for GWB when he was governor and he got rejected when he applied for USSS. He was infinitely more capable and qualified than this woman.
William Foster
MagnumLoad said:

This thread gets farther off the rails
???

You think the terrified obese lesbian was qualified? Or are you talking about the poster who indicated that she was in charge...which many of us doubt.
Guitarsoup
AG
DOG XO 84 said:

bobbranco said:

You never know how you will act until **** hits the fan.

Here is Marcus Luttrell, a Navy SEAL, admitting that during the heat of battle, he put his gun down and covered his ears as his friends were dying and crying for him to help them.

I'm not excusing it, it seems like she wasn't trained well, but I doubt many are trained as well as Navy SEALs and sometimes they freeze and panic. We also don't know if she was USSS or from some other agency that was assigned to help USSS, because they said that other Homeland Security Agents were assigned there. If you listen to the video when Trump was shot, there was a female yelling "What do we do?" Probably her.

If that little ball of lard is USSS, she should be relieved of duty. If she is Homeland, she sure as hell shouldn't be in the field. We're almost lucky she didn't just fire towards the sounds.
William Foster
Guitarsoup said:

DOG XO 84 said:

bobbranco said:

You never know how you will act until **** hits the fan.

Here is Marcus Luttrell, a Navy SEAL, admitting that during the heat of battle, he put his gun down and covered his ears as his friends were dying and crying for him to help them.

I'm not excusing it, it seems like she wasn't trained well, but I doubt many are trained as well as Navy SEALs and sometimes they freeze and panic. We also don't know if she was USSS or from some other agency that was assigned to help USSS, because they said that other Homeland Security Agents were assigned there. If you listen to the video when Trump was shot, there was a female yelling "What do we do?" Probably her.

If that little ball of lard is USSS, she should be relieved of duty. If she is Homeland, she sure as hell shouldn't be in the field. We're almost lucky she didn't just fire towards the sounds.
I do not disagree with that in principle...but what he went through was a little more intense...being trapped and facing basically 100% odds of death (in his mind) as he and his team were being pounded relentlessly with hundreds of rounds and RPG's...hearing his buddy screaming and calling his name as he is being killed. Complete shell shock...probably thought about swallowing his Glock at some pt.

I think the main point is that, while the shock or adrenaline surge could get anyone, and you don't really know until you're in the sh**...the chances of this happening with a woman, especially one who is just completely unqualified and out of her element physically and mentally...are much greater than the same happening with a high testosterone male who has seen real action, whether in LE or military.
MarkTwain
nortex97 said:

Local CBS affiliate KDKA had a camera crew on hand when the forward team did the survey assessment of the Butler Rally and the Agent in Charge was caught on camera during the planning phase. They did not identify her by came but she's pretty easily recognizable.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
William Foster
MarkTwain said:

nortex97 said:

Local CBS affiliate KDKA had a camera crew on hand when the forward team did the survey assessment of the Butler Rally and the Agent in Charge was caught on camera during the planning phase. They did not identify her by came but she's pretty easily recognizable.
They specifically labeled her the AIC?
MarkTwain
William Foster said:

MarkTwain said:

nortex97 said:

They specifically labeled her the AIC?

Yes and they actually named the bald guy in the khaki pants as Tim Burke USSS SAIC from the local Pittsburgh Office.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
MagnumLoad
Putting the shooting roof outside the perimeter is the crux here. Nobody could possibly be that stupid if they are even remotely qualified. That decision maker should be subpoenaed immediately.
MarkTwain

MarkTwain
Crew filmed them as the walked around the site five days before the rally
William Foster
MagnumLoad said:

Putting the shooting roof outside the perimeter is the crux here. Nobody could possibly be that stupid if they are even remotely qualified. That decision maker should be subpoenaed immediately.
So bad that it's not out of bounds at all imo to wonder if possibly intentional vulnerability...especially considering how hated that particular "protectee" is to many in our own government. And governments around the world (i.e. escalated threat from Iran).
Madman
AG
If you want to compare historical events to now, this video does a nice job of recapping most of the modern era. The two attacks during Obama are bonkers and embarrassing.

Schneider Electric
United States Secret Service, yesterday's technology, tomorrow.
bobbranco
AG
Her back was to the shooter. Between the shooter and the former President. She was providing a shield.

Who's lost?
TRADUCTOR
bobbranco said:

Here back was to the shooter. Between the shooter and the former President. She was providing a shield.

Who's lost?

Probably her and her holster was just lost, oh... and confused.

William Foster
bobbranco said:

Her back was to the shooter. Between the shooter and the former President. She was providing a shield.

Who's lost?
She's not gonna date you bro. She's not even into dudes.

In all seriousness...in your opinion, is this successfully protecting president Trump, in line with protocol? Or was it protecting him seconds later when she actually joined the huddle?

Again, I am not trying to bash her...I am almost sad for her by how unqualified and in-over-her-head she was. But there was a brief period where she definitely freaked the F out and was dropping the ball.
DOG XO 84
AG
bobbranco said:

Who's lost?
Then tell her to stand up like the men were doing. You know, do the job. Are you looking at the correct photo?
bobbranco
AG
DOG XO 84 said:

bobbranco said:

Who's lost?
Then tell her to stand up like the men were doing. You know, do the job. Are you looking at the correct photo?
Looking at the photo in the post before yours. She's shielding. The bullet would strike her first. then pass through one or two other men on top of Trump.

Prove me wrong.
bobbranco
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

She hid behind Trump. Is it operational policy for the AIC to hide behind the VIP?

She was between the shooter and Trump. Are you lost?
DannyDuberstein
AG
bobbranco said:

Who's lost?

The shooter is behind the person taking the photo.
Texas velvet maestro
she's shielding. for some reason she's stationed in that place and putting herself in the line of fire.
You've got to give her that. She didn't run. Somebody hired her or put her in a position to do a job that was beyond her capabilities.
bobbranco
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

bobbranco said:

Who's lost?

How? Show me. Your lost.
Texmid
AG
bobbranco said:

DOG XO 84 said:

bobbranco said:

Who's lost?
Looking at the photo in the post before yours. She's shielding. The bullet would strike her first. then pass through one or two other men on top of Trump.

Prove me wrong.
That thing on the right of the photo is the podium. This means the shooter was directly behind the photographer. She is not shielding Trump.
bobbranco
AG
You are lost. Look at this video after about 30 secs. Where is she? Tell me.
bobbranco
AG
Wrong. Lost you are.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Shooter was left and forward a bit of the stage. As you can see from the podium, Trump is behind it and she's on the opposite side of the podium relative to him. Shooter is behind us in that photo.
bobbranco
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

bobbranco said:

Who's lost?

Think about it. Focus on your spatial awareness.
First Page Last Page
Page 173 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.